Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Glad she's leading her own team. Her design, I dont hate but I dont love it either. Those shoulder pads need to be toned down though.
    Last edited by MosSuperman; 11-09-2017 at 05:32 PM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Teen Jean has been leading Blue damn competently and Jean lead the entire school really well in Morrison's run. She's ready.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Dreadful costume.

Should have gone with a Marvel Girl redesign.

I hope it's better than Blue and Gold, but the costume is pretty clunky. Hopefully Red will have a cool mission and not be just another Rainbow X-book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Remember when Jean turned Cargill into a mind-controlled slave, and her whole plan was to just make up a telepathic battle in Magneto's head where Dazzler dies and a whole bunch of cannon fodder newbies get thrown at random until Wolvie just stabs him? lol

We'll see. I don't know this writer, maybe he can do better than Lobdell.
    Speaking of Joanna, I'd love to see her as part of this team too.

The design is hideous, but I’m so ready for Jean Grey the one and only!

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    Hopefully under her own free will! lol
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    Oh that would be delightful.

Has Frenzy been seen since Secret Empire?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I hope the team has storm, rachel(or cable), laura, iceman and angel.
    I wouldn't want Storm on the team, she can be in a different team. Jean needs to be the queen bee of this team, Storm's a pretty excellent leader she could lead a different squad of X-Men.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I'm increasingly expecting that Lorna won't be on anything at all next year specifically because it's her 50th anniversary. Fans are going to be celebrating it, while The Gifted (if it, hopefully, gets a second season) will still have her as a major star. Both things Marvel won't want to acknowledge any more than they have to.

It's okay though. Once Marvel confirms they won't do anything for her, I'll add a mock-up "X-Men Green" cover to the list of things I'm going to commission next year.
    I didn't even realize it'll be her 50th anniversary so soon. That's even worse then that Marvel will likely ignore her despite such a milestone event.

Hopefully you'l post your X-Men Green commission on the Lorna thread when it's finished.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Maybe this is the team that Paniccia teased that Gambit would be in??
    Did he say "Gambit" or "one of them"? Sounds cool... Kinda confused as to why Jean would be leading a team. Would make more sense if it's more global or universe threat rather than street level stuff. I don't see how Gambit would function well above the street level type of team. Rogue is too powerful imo for less than world ending stuff (they had to make up a lot of reasons for her to be absent or incapacitated during the 90s lol kind of like Jean in TAS) these days. They would have a lot of problems finding street level threats outside of a horde of sentinels that would be able to keep Jean busy with a team at her back. Can't wait to find out more.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

BANNED

I'll never understand the "this character can't lead a team" crowd.

1. It's comics.

2. That's one of the slightest changes possible to be crying about.

3. Is it really that hard to imagine that someone brave enough to fight a literal battle could make a group decision? What were they learning at Xavier's if not leadership?

Besides Sex Ed, I mean.

Interesting that everyone is bringing up Iceman since he ALSO has a black/red palette in his outfit. Just like Firestar, Wolverine, Hellion, Mercury, and Dust (as a token considering Editorial forgot all their black X-Men characters).

BANNED

I'd love to see Dust on this team as well. Sooraya's first contact with the X-Men was with Jean and she quoted her to Laura as well. Plus, I don't think Marvel ever followed up on the storyline of Sooraya's mom being help captive by the Taliban.

All-New Member

My guess for the X-Men Red team:

Jean
    Storm
    Wolverine
    Iceman
    Beast (I do not like it, but as it will appear in Phoenix Ressurrection, so it's a possibility)