Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I thought the final member was going to be Storm. Sadly this tweet makes it seem that it may not be the case and the last member will keep being a mystery

https://twitter.com/TomTaylorMade/st...08504183177216
    I never thought Storm would join.

Hope Tom will drop some hints in the future

I don't think Taylor's tweet means Storm isn't joining. He's probably keeping the "will she or won't she join" mystery going.

So I still think that Deadpool will be last team member

BANNED

Still pulling for Hellion.

You'd have the tension of his past relationship with Laura. Jean as a potential mentor for his TK. The fact he and Gambit don't think highly of each other. And the war of egos between him and Namor would be epic.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    So I still think that Deadpool will be last team member
    Nah, bruh. It's Squirrel Girl.

BANNED

I like the preview, but seriously sick of Storm fans hijacking the threads just because storm appears in them...they are an "out for an argument" bunch. Almost afraid to say anything...almost.

I'm enjoying Red and wish the other Books (Gold, Blue, Astonishing) had taken the same direction.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Just based off of the preview alone...it's heartbreaking that Storm is not a Red Team member.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I like the preview, but seriously sick of Storm fans hijacking the threads just because storm appears in them...they are an "out for an argument" bunch. Almost afraid to say anything...almost.

I'm enjoying Red and wish the other Books (Gold, Blue, Astonishing) had taken the same direction.
    lol

spoilers:
    Did you see started the X-Men Red #4 preview thread? I was surprised
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

You'd have the tension of his past relationship with Laura. Jean as a potential mentor for his TK. The fact he and Gambit don't think highly of each other. And the war of egos between him and Namor would be epic.
    Its a long shot and we both know it sadly.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Also very obvious, we already have two wolverines on Red. Not need of a 3rd wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

While Id love for it to be him, this team already has enough Young X-men. Im hoping for a vet with a strong relationship to Jean bc that wasnt a priority when selecting any of the other members

Where's the Like button? I completely agree with this. I love Storm and try my best to ignore certain posters, but it's not easy.

Anyway, the slow team build has been a little frustrating. So far, we have Jean, Kurt, Wolverine, Gabby, and now Trinary. We still haven't seen much of Namor or Gentle or Gambit. Is issue #6 going to end with the team just getting assembled?

BANNED

I thought the final member was going to be Storm. Sadly this tweet makes it seem that it may not be the case and the last member will keep being a mystery

https://twitter.com/TomTaylorMade/st...08504183177216
    And it's a pressed and salty ho in the comments already. Not at all surprising.

BANNED

It's really weird that Storm fans aren't supposed to engage in a discussion where she's the topic.