Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Laura's first love interest, he was a jerk with a heart of gold before Quire became one. One of those New X-Men kids people always talk about.

I still think that he'll be in Uncanny Avengers, Paniccia would know if he was because it's edited by both the X-Office and the Avengers Office, I think one of the X-editors edits it with Brevoort.
    I see, thank you.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    I’m 80% sure that Laura and Remy will be on the team. From X-Men Gold, I don’t think Storm will be joining because she’s having her own solo. My best bet is Rachel leaving Gold for Red.
    Not to complain. But is there a reason so many think gambit would join this team he doesnt have much connection to jean? I thought Rogue was more logical.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
    Not to complain. But is there a reason so many think gambit would join this team he doesnt have much connection to jean? I thought Rogue was more logical.
    Rogue is presently leading her own team and Gambit is not on one.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
    I think the idea is that he isn't currently on an x-team, and that theoretically this cast would differ in dynamics compared to blue and gold which are a bit more traditional. Meaning there doesn't necessarily have to be as many existing relationships between team members.

Of course this is all speculation.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I think the idea is that he isn't currently on an x-team, and that theoretically this cast would differ in dynamics compared to blue and gold which are a bit more traditional. Meaning there doesn't necessarily have to be as many existing relationships between team members.

Of course this is all speculation.
    Thank you!

Who out of all the younger telepath's/telekinetic do you think would be the most malleable to teach? Who would be most benefited by Jean? I could and hate to say Hellion would probably be my first candidate then Cuckoo's and maybe M(M-twins not that they will ever be used) in my opinion.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    Who out of all the younger telepath's/telekinetic do you think would be the most malleable to teach? Who would be most benefited by Jean? I could and hate to say Hellion would probably be my first candidate then Cuckoo's and maybe M(M-twins not that they will ever be used) in my opinion.
    I always wanted Jean to teach one of if not all three Cuckoo's
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Maybe even Trance (teaching her how to use her physical form behind and how to fight with a astral form) or Loa (teaching her how and when to destroy matter itself) could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    Jean
    Gambit
    Storm (she HAS to leave gold with jean back)
    Iceman
    Wolverine
    Cable
    Angel (she has to help him with this archangel thing going on)
    This would be a sick cast!

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I always wanted Jean to teach one of if not all three Cuckoo's
    Isn't that the beauty of their hive mind? You only have to teach one of them?

Jean
    Storm
    Rogue
    Siphon
    Cable
    Iceman

I'd like:
    Iceman
    Frenzy
    Gambit
    Wolverine (Laura)
    Angel

I want at least Cable (and/or Rachel but she will probably stay in X-Men Gold) for the family ties (plus his interaction with Jean as always been the best, Storm (because BFF and she need to stay away from Guggenheim (like everyone on X-Men Gold but welp) , Laura (as Wolverine) because she need to be in a team, because she never had met the Adult Jean and Tom Taylor is a really really good writer of her. And I want somes (or all) of the O5 who are still alive because they are the oldest friend of Jean and since I love the O5 (the true one) I need to see them together again, but if I have to chose, I would chose Iceman (well I would chose Scott if he was alive but welp).

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Wolverine (Logan)
    Iceman
    Angel
    Gambit
    Rogue
    Beast
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

I hope it is not X-Men Legacy type book with 1 character solo and supporting cast.