Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    that's a rather drastic change, and probably not a good idea. I think having her as a physical threat is probably better. Now, it might be neat to have her as part of an Injust-Ice league, with Snow Queen as one of the other villains.
    It's the most original thing I thought beside Saturna got revamped as a necromancer why not Blue Snowman as something more substantial? Besides I was think of Hans Christian Anderson's take when trying to revamp Blue Snowman. And also isn't' that how Barbara Ann Minerva challenges Diana physically not mentally or even terms of ideals.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 02-16-2018 at 03:25 AM.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

having multiple suits that she may or may not pilot independently seems cool. Bonus villainy points for storing hostages in her suits.

Mighty Member

having multiple suits that she may or may not pilot independently seems cool. Bonus villainy points for storing hostages in her suits.
    Ooh, now that's a good idea. Byrna is a mechanical engineer who has a robotic suit along with mechanical mooks at her disposal, so having hostages in some of these mooks would keep Diana from just plowing through them.

Any idea of how some of her suits should look like? I do think some would at first look like the suits many scientists use for the cool but has she gets more and more in the villain category she has more sophisticated suits

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Any idea of how some of her suits should look like? I do think some would at first look like the suits many scientists use for the cool but has she gets more and more in the villain category she has more sophisticated suits
    Diana's mainly been challenged on a physical level and doing that to Blue Snowman might not offer anything remotely new that's why I say revamp Blue Snowman into the Snow Queen and give her the power to freeze wills or compassion. To try to disprove Diana's views on love.

Why can’t she still be a threat? dr.Cyber has always been a physical threat? Cheetah has been shown to be both a physical and mental threat . But I like the snow queen idea. She still can have suits. That she at first wore a suit . But now her aura are her army. How would she get her powers? Freak accident. Or maybe what she tries to put in one of her suits

The question is how how should she look as Blue Snow? I mean do you go with the whole white and blue or something else
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 02-22-2018 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Ooh, now that's a good idea. Byrna is a mechanical engineer who has a robotic suit along with mechanical mooks at her disposal, so having hostages in some of these mooks would keep Diana from just plowing through them.
    It's something that's been done in DC before. For example: Joker's been known to use hostages as decoys on occasion. And mechanical suits? Even better than masks!
    The snowman look is unique and fits the name. But it's really just an aesthetic thing.

So I guess the post crisis design will work. The reason why I say how should she look is I mean outside the suit should be a armor of sorts. I mean she should be able to use her powers outside of the suit. Like an off mode. But still dangerous. Maybe she should be able to freeze liquids inside your body. That her suit or ice powers aren’t at the fullest yet

Why can’t she still be a threat? dr.Cyber has always been a physical threat? Cheetah has been shown to be both a physical and mental threat . But I like the snow queen idea. She still can have suits. That she at first wore a suit . But now her aura are her army. How would she get her powers? Freak accident. Or maybe what she tries to put in one of her suits

The question is how how should she look as Blue Snow? I mean do you go with the whole white and blue or something else
    I mean strong enemies challenge a character in every way not just one and that's probably why Cheetah is one of the most used Wonder Woman foe. But to really challenge Diana she will need someone who can truly challenge all that she stands for which Ares is obviously supposed to do but he still fails at it. Even Veronica Cale kind failed too in the old stories although that might because no one wanted to use her. And what do you mean by aura? And how would the accident give her powers I mean what does the suit even do?

One idea that just popped into my head was blurring the line of whether her abilities are magic or tech. IE, she talk about her abilities as if they're tech but when someone else tries to duplicate the results it doesn't work because it needs a mysterious item that doesn't follow the laws of science.

Simole. She found a powerful object her family left. Puts it in her suit and the more she uses it the more she realizes she doesn’t need the suit. I meant to say like a villain jump suit or a metal suit that makes sure her powers flow easily and will not go crazy . The suits are now her army. In the sense that thankful to this mythical object she can turn her suits into armies.

One idea that just popped into my head was blurring the line of whether her abilities are magic or tech. IE, she talk about her abilities as if they're tech but when someone else tries to duplicate the results it doesn't work because it needs a mysterious item that doesn't follow the laws of science.
    Simole. She found a powerful object her family left. Puts it in her suit and the more she uses it the more she realizes she doesn’t need the suit. I meant to say like a villain jump suit or a metal suit that makes sure her powers flow easily and will not go crazy. The suits are now her army. In the sense that thankful to this mythical object she can turn her suits into armies.
    So her suit works because of a powerful Orb that can produce snow? Maybe her or her father stole it from a Deity and now Wonder Woman has to stop the deity from killing BS and some innocent civilians caught in the middle. Maybe her father died while stealing the orb and because of that BS refuses to give it up, saying her father spent his life researching it or trying to steal it.

I'd go with a magic crystal that Blue Snow didn't know was magical. DC has a wide variety of special materials that aren't magic that look kinda like that.

It could look like a metal or something else. Something that her father or she herself found. I mean her robots could easily be made from that mystical object. The ice due to the magical nature of the object no sun or heat should destroy her ice powers unless you steal the object which is trapped in her suit or costume ? I mean if she don’t want her to wear a suit what cool designs wild you give her? I mean snowman suit would be the best . Or her robots could be the ones that look like snowman

The design in legends could work. Too bad we didn’t get to see the whole suit in action