Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

I also wonder what would a small version would look like. I mena she can’t aleays be inside the suit .

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I also wonder what would a small version would look like. I mena she can’t aleays be inside the suit .
    Or Cale could use super science and give Byrna a new suit one has the ability to change size since this could be like Blue Snowman Mark I or something
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

If we go with the idea that her powers are fueled by magic, maybe the suit can transform?

If I can say one thing I would say the furs would need to be slightly changed to not make her look like another ice villain.

Not including her golden age I think so. So the magic crystal idea is cool. Maybe she found it at the North Pole? Okay so far we have her being a eco terrorist. I wonder how she and ivy would get along. So she is a scientist and I do think she should be a great scientist. How about her backstory? There was a idea she was in a cult.
    A twist, her father is really Santa Claus, Wonder Woman and Santa magical crossover