Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Mario Batali Under Criminal Investigation For Sexual Misconduct: NYPD

Does Batali mark the first celebrity chef to grace this thread, or have I missed someone else?
    I'm not sure if he's the first to be named in this thread, but Gordon Ramsay and Anthony Bourdain have been talking about the need to do something about sexual predators in the industry for some time now.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 06-16-2018 at 07:40 AM.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

"The Fifth Element" director Luc Besson has been accused of rape by an actress: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...report-1113429

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    "The Fifth Element" director Luc Besson has been accused of rape by an actress: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...report-1113429
    Can't say I'm surprised.

Oh holy geeze. Here's a reminder that, back in December, Mario Batali sent a terrible apology with a recipe for pizza dough cinnamon rolls. As if you're supposed to stress-eat the trauma away.

Extraordinary Member

Enzo Amore was cleared in the police investigation.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/enter...ons/index.html

Morgan Freeman has been accused by several woman of harassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    Don't you worry, Morgan Freeman will get away with just a slap on the wrist.
    it was harassment (as opposed to sexual assault). it's not like you, currently, can be jailed for that. the usual consequence of this is a ruined reputation. and I totally think that this will ruin his reputation. now if he used his influence to get any of these women fired, he should definitely be sued.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 05-25-2018 at 04:42 PM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The case against Bryan Singer has taken a weird bunch of turns .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-papers.html

- The wildest is that Singer was never personally served and that someone on his estate was given the papers . Because the guy who served them stood on a pickup truck and started yelling at whoever was there. The guy finally walked over and told him he takes care of the estate and was given the papers. The court has allowed the case to go to trial.

- The defendant just emerged from bankruptcy court after filing a few years ago. Anyhow as he claims he just suddenly "remembered" this entire situation.

- Singer it appears has a drinking problem and has disappeared off sets for a couple days. Once in 2006 for Superman Returns , once during X-Men : Apocalypse and during the Freddie Mercury bio film. He was fired by 21st Century Fox for that last one.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    it was harassment (as opposed to sexual assault). it's not like you, currently, can be jailed for that. the usual consequence of this is a ruined reputation. and I totally think that this will ruin his reputation. now if he used his influence to get any of these women fired, he should definitely be sued.
    Uh, pretty sure lifting up a woman's skirt against her will is more than harassment.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Uh, pretty sure lifting up a woman's skirt against her will is more than harassment.
    has anyone accused him of assault? it's being reported as harassment and inappropriate behavior. the moment they call it assault, I will be fully onboard that he needs jailtime.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I'm not sure if he's the first to be named in this thread, but Gordon Ramsay and Anthony Bourdain have been talking about the need to do something about sexual predators in the industry for some time now.
    If that's the case, then I wouldn't be surprised if accusations eventually come against the likes of Bobby Flay or Emeril Lagasse.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Just saw this story via Twitter:

Famed chef Mario Batali's Vegas Strip restaurants will close

The celebrity chef faces sexual misconduct allegations from multiple women.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Chris Hardwick is being raked over the coals due to Chloe Dykstra's not so subtle calling out of him in an online essay.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

BANNED

and ex employees of Nerdist are corroborating his behavior

again, not surprising for such a "nice guy"

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Just saw this story via Twitter:

Famed chef Mario Batali's Vegas Strip restaurants will close

The celebrity chef faces sexual misconduct allegations from multiple women.

So no pizza dough rolls I guess.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.