Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Add Garrison Keillor (A Prairie Home Companion) to the list:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainme...xVo?li=BBnbfcL
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

anyone noticing a pattern here?

OLD

WHITE

MEN

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan
    I'm getting feeds from face book, from the tv movie and celebrity forums and Rose McGowan's twitter, noticing a lot of people from all cultures ... your tv news stations news media feeds might only focus on 'whites' but this criminality is every place unfortunately, in all works, churches, nations and occupation, every thing. I see African Americans, foreigners, Rappers and Blacks and a lot of Jews... are Jewish whites? Are they a race or a religion it depends on what you want to class as 'whites'? or are they multiple tribes, who studies 'race' and ethnicity these days? or are they classed alongside Turks, Egyptians? Arabian/Semitic ... I remember seeing news last year of foreign exploitation Gangs going around Canada, Europe, Haiti and Thailand and news of a Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal, Pakistani, Iranian Muslims, North Africans? would be-friend drug and rape little English girls and then pimp them out...some of them even died .. and the British themselves were afraid to talk about it for fear of looking politically incorrect .. or non tolerant or some nonsense ... BBC themselves had the whole Jimmy Savile radio tv DJ thing and even people like business leaders and politicians, house speaker dennis hastert is another name , the Alex Jones, David Icke and conspiracy radio blogger types would talk about this 'conspiracy' in Hollywood for years .. even mentioned some get away island with Kevin Space and some 'Lolita Express' aircraft ... one thing for sure, its a dark twisted part of the human and for some reason people seem to either ignore or tolerate the cirminality, its in all places

There are also some cultures for example in Africa, South America, Asia, the Middle East its in other countries, where I personally know this stuff is happening and MUCH WORSE but for political, religious or cultural reasons they do not talk about it and they do not have an 'open and free' media like you might have in the USA or other Western countries. Also attitudes vary between peoples and nations, in France and Sweden for example age of consent may be as young as 14 or 15 yrs, while in many parts of the States this legally would be child abuse or rape ... which also may explain why the Weinstien, Woody Allen, Polanski types will sometimes flee to other countries like Europe when being wanted for interview by police
    Last edited by WhichDrWhowins; 11-29-2017 at 11:38 AM.

Arrowverse producer Andrew Kreisberg fired by Warner Bros. Television.

https://www.cbr.com/supergirl-flash-tv-kreisberg-fired/

OLD

WHITE

MEN
    Except in the case of Bill Cosby and George Takei. Then just old men.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhichDrWhowins View Post
    I'm getting feeds from face book, from the tv movie and celebrity forums and Rose McGowan's twitter, noticing a lot of people from all cultures ... your tv news stations news media feeds might only focus on 'whites' but this criminality is every place unfortunately, in all works, churches, nations and occupation, every thing. I see African Americans, foreigners, Rappers and Blacks and a lot of Jews... are Jewish whites? Are they a race or a religion it depends on what you want to class as 'whites'? or are they multiple tribes, who studies 'race' and ethnicity these days? or are they classed alongside Turks, Egyptians? Arabian/Semitic ... I remember seeing news last year of foreign exploitation Gangs going around Canada, Europe, Haiti and Thailand and news of a Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal, Pakistani, Iranian Muslims, North Africans? would be-friend drug and rape little English girls and then pimp them out...some of them even died .. and the British themselves were afraid to talk about it for fear of looking politically incorrect .. or non tolerant or some nonsense ... BBC themselves had the whole Jimmy Savile radio tv DJ thing and even people like business leaders and politicians, house speaker dennis hastert is another name , the Alex Jones, David Icke and conspiracy radio blogger types would talk about this 'conspiracy' in Hollywood for years .. even mentioned some get away island with Kevin Space and some 'Lolita Express' aircraft ... one thing for sure, its a dark twisted part of the human and for some reason people seem to either ignore or tolerate the cirminality, its in all places

There are also some cultures for example in Africa, South America, Asia, the Middle East its in other countries, where I personally know this stuff is happening and MUCH WORSE but for political, religious or cultural reasons they do not talk about it and they do not have an 'open and free' media like you might have in the USA or other Western countries. Also attitudes vary between peoples and nations, in France and Sweden for example age of consent may be as young as 14 or 15 yrs, while in many parts of the States this legally would be child abuse or rape ... which also may explain why the Weinstien, Woody Allen, Polanski types will sometimes flee to other countries like Europe when being wanted for interview by police
    criminality is one way to put it

I call it a pervasive toxic culture which sees women as objects

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post

OLD

WHITE

MEN
    It doesn't matter if they're old or young, white or black, all the creepers and predators in Hollywood have officially been put on notice: their careers, reputations and livelihoods are on borrowed time. It's no longer a question of IF those vermin are exposed to the world, but WHEN.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

criminality is one way to put it

Women and females of most species have generally been regarded as property until fairly recently. Lions have a pride, stallions having a harem.
    It was only in this past century that women got the right to vote and own property (real estate) John Lennon even wrote a song about it.
    "Woman Is The ****** Of The World". Most these men were raised in remnants of the culture. So old habits die hard.

Spectacular Member

the doomsday shock jock conspiracy people were telling some truths?

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan

You are still incorrect, some of them are not just 'Americans' but also from different culture, some of them don't just want to abuse women but also traffic little girls or even young boys
    they abuse little male children
    sadly it could be in every Major city, in every major global business and in every country Bacha bazi .. sexually abused dancing boys of Afghanistan

I'm gald Rose McGowan is calling people out, Hollyweird needed to be cleaned out for a long time ... however women in Hollywood were also part of the problem, the Barbra Streisands who tried to shame people to silence, the Meryl Streeps that would clap for the polanskis, Rose McGowan herself is from some weird community a family of god religion Children of God sect where they lived in some hippie commune but abused children, Rose McGowan herself once defended a criminal horror movie film maker and Child Molester she not only appeared in convicted pedophile Victor Salva's movie but also defended him ... a lot of Hollyweird is not innocent, the number of people who were honest calling these criminals and perverts out sadly you can almost count on two hands but I'm glad Rose has now made herself part of the fight against the abuse and criminality.

Geeze, NPR darling Garrison Keillor (host of Prairie Home Companion) has just been fired for sexual misconduct. Just yesterday, he wrote an op-ed defending Al Franken.

A reminder of how Woody Allen sprung to Harvey Weinstein's defense, or rather how powerful predators defend other powerful predators. It's not a movie conspiracy, but it might as well be.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Arrowverse producer Andrew Kreisberg fired by Warner Bros. Television.

https://www.cbr.com/supergirl-flash-tv-kreisberg-fired/
    With 19 people coming forward this asshole had to know it was coming.

I'm not saying Angela Lansbury is correct or fair in her victim-blaming implications, but I do personally know women who dress in a more unattractive way specifically to avoid harassment that they know would come otherwise.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    I'm not saying Angela Lansbury is correct or fair in her victim-blaming implications, but I do personally know women who dress in a more unattractive way specifically to avoid harassment that they know would come otherwise.
    It's a shame. They really shouldn't have to dress as a form of self-defense.

I have an aunt who was physically and sexually abused by her now-ex husband. Except, when my aunt went to the rest of my family for help, her mom/my grandmother blamed *her* for the abuse, saying that she deserved it, she needed to stay with him, paradoxically that she should have dressed more conservatively-but-also that she should've dressed more attractively for the ex, and that the role of the woman was to serve the man at all costs. Suffice it to say, the entire family -- including her own children -- were mortified. My dad stood up for my aunt in a heartbeat. And it goes to show not just how old habits die hard, but that we really need to utilize newer and better understanding for the sake of justice and prevention.

But generational or not, like most things in life it really comes down to don't be an asshole.
    Last edited by Cyke; 11-29-2017 at 01:05 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    It is sad that type of victim blaming is what causes a lot of these women to just take it and not say anything for so long too. The reason there's such a deluge of accusations now is they are all getting strength from each other hearing about what other women, and men, have been through.

The best thing that can happen is a new higher standard of professionalism, accountability and safety in these workplaces.

BANNED

how many careers were abandoned because women felt it wasn't worth it to be harassed or assaulted?

how many careers were abandoned because women felt it wasn't worth it to be harassed or assaulted?
    Yes. We mourn for the careers of the abusers, but rarely, if ever, think about the careers destroyed and the creativity untold by the victims.

Someone like Ann Curry and Tamron Hall were pushed out of their jobs at the Today Show because Lauer didn't like them, which is pretty shitty enough as it is (way to keep it profesh). But then Tamron Hall then signed a deal for a daytime talk show with... Harvey Weinstein, right before the decades of allegations hit the airwaves. Imagine, going from one sexist, abusive workplace to another, and that's only the tip of the iceberg for women in any industry.
    Last edited by Cyke; 11-29-2017 at 01:22 PM.