Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Apparently Michael Weatherly sexually harassed Eliza Dushku on the set of Bull last year (which made other cast and crew feel emboldened to do the same) and when she complained about it he got her fired. She got paid the equivalent of 4 seasons salary to keep quiet about it. (Thus all came out during the Moonves investigation
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Apparently Michael Weatherly sexually harassed Eliza Dushku on the set of Bull last year (which made other cast and crew feel emboldened to do the same) and when she complained about it he got her fired. She got paid the equivalent of 4 seasons salary to keep quiet about it. (Thus all came out during the Moonves investigation
    Aw, I thought Weatherly was cool. So disappointing. The fact that CBS paid a settlement and ordered an investigation "at all levels" about this type of behavior

Now reading up on the news about it, how does one think "Come back to my Rape Van" would ever be a good joke? Especially when you're trying to get others to side with you against someone?
    Last edited by Cyke; 12-14-2018 at 09:19 AM.

More on Les Mooves. Cybil Shepherd says "Moonlighting" was cancelled because she refused to sleep with Moonves.

https://deadline.com/2018/12/cybill-...om-1202519485/

All-New Member

You mean Cybil. Moonlighting was ABC.

BANNED

his lawyer didn't warn him how tone deaf that move would be?

I think he's starting to blur the line between fact and fiction. And he's still acting like he's being charged with something from a long time ago. But the newest charges are from 2016! Maybe he's fishing for an insanity plea?

Retired

I marvel at anyone who can so easily make sense of what Spacey was doing in that video. It might be a feat of genius or career suicide. I think everyone who stares at the video and tries to find its purpose is going down a rabbit hole. Is Spacey going full villain or is he going out with a bang? I dunno.

Extraordinary Member

He’s trying to muddy things up. Now that House of Cards sucks he’s trying to play on the sympathy of those who want his character back and try to use that and his baby boy Frank Underwood persona to stir the pot while not taking accountability.

Person above me is right. It’s a rabbit hole

House of Cards doesn't suck. I was quite engaged when watching the finale.

Interesting piece about male victims in the #metoo movement.

Poor Brendan Fraser, really. I'm glad he's slowly becoming more prominent again.

Sad! Fraser always really sold out for his roles, I felt, even to the point where he has needed multiple surgeries for doing some of his own stunts. Really hope to see his resurgence in film.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Interesting piece about male victims in the #metoo movement.

Poor Brendan Fraser, really. I'm glad he's slowly becoming more prominent again.
    He is ? I havent seen him anything in a long time. Last thing I remember was the movie with him and Harrison Ford where they are doctors and frasier's kid is sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    He is ? I havent seen him anything in a long time. Last thing I remember was the movie with him and Harrison Ford where they are doctors and frasier's kid is sick.
    He's in the upcoming Doom Patrol and has been doing more TV work for the past couple years like Condor with William Hurt.

But like I said, "slowly." The guy's just trying to rebuild his career in the aftermath of suffering his own assault.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

So I just found out that Bohemian Rhapsody made 700+ million while still having Bryan Singer credited on it as director. I suppose he is not that well known of a name among the general audience as I thought.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 01-06-2019 at 10:47 PM.