Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I mean, those women probably worked like hell for those abs. I'd want to show them off.

I really needed this to be good... and it sounds like its another BvS. Uhhhhggg.
    Pulling:
    Batman, Detective Comics, The Sentry, Mister Miracle, Venom

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Here they are.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Seeing as how a long time has passed between ww and jl it'd be off if they had the same thing on.

Quote Originally Posted by thefiresky View Post
    I really needed this to be good... and it sounds like its another BvS. Uhhhhggg.
    From what I'm seeing I wouldn't go that far so there's that. It seems it's fun but not memorable which isn't bad the only thing I've seen that makes it iffy is people saying it definitely feels like parts were cut out and they were definitely trying to copy the MCU formula which isn't 100% meshing with their already established style. It doesn't sound like it will be bad at worse just average and possibly again forgettable.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I mean, those women probably worked like hell for those abs. I'd want to show them off.
    I have to wonder what the people complaining about these women look like and dress like. Sounds like beauty shaming to me.
    The old cliche "Don't hate me because I am beautiful". I wonder if these same people complain about dudes who show off a lot
    of muscles. I don't recall any outcry about how boxers and wrestlers dress in the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Well you really liked BvS so who knows you might love this. But yea i was hoping JL would get some good critic reviews. I still wanna see it because if nothing else ill have some geek out moments with the team on screen. Plus ive been digging Mamoas Aquaman from day one.
    i really hope you are right

From what I have heard, its actually really good. Here's a non-spoiler review of it.

I watched it today. Pretty meh imo
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

Here they are.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Yea that doesnt seem that bad to me. I can see why it bothers some ppl but personaly as long as they arent doing michale bay ass shots i think its fine. And these women have female body builder abs so i get wanting to show hoe beastly these beautiful women are. I was expecing thongs with bathing suit topa from all the outrage

@Aces even the bad reviews ive read talk about how Supes actually has a personality. Hes witty,Funny and charming especially with flash. So what you were saying after BvS about Supes coming back more optamistic was right. I think it has as much to do with Wheedon lightening up Supes( Almost every Supes scene appears to have a weird cgi mouth from the Mustache removal from what ive read. So i think Wheedon is responsible for most Supes scenes). As it does being his intended arc planned by Snyder from day 1. Probaly a mixture of the two. Ima watch it saturday night im still optimistic.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 11-15-2017 at 08:47 PM.

Extraordinary Member

If ppl are outraged over costumes like that then they're idiots. Oh sorry I meant to say cognitively challenged...
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 11-15-2017 at 08:50 PM.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Edit* And then I have to ask myself: "Why do you keep coming to threads in this stupid movie forum? These frickin' posters just ruined ANOTHER huge movie for you because they can't be bothered to use spoiler tags. Holy **** guys, why do you always do this in non-spoiler threads? I WAS TWO F***ing DAYS AWAY.
    Last edited by Handsome men don't lose fights; 11-15-2017 at 10:00 PM.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Ultimate Member

Most of the reviews are saying Steppenwolf is awful and cyborg is a bore. Wonder woman and flash steal the movie and are great. Superman acts more like superman. Aquaman's best scenes are in the trailer. (hate it when movie studios do that) The plot stinks but the cast is fun. It's a mindless matinee flim if you want to go see a lighthearted superhero film. Supermans digital mustache removed can be seen in the film and is a distraction!

Hmm might be worth a $5 matinee. Won't pay full price when coco and star wars is coming but may check it out this weekend at the matinee. Sounds like a mindless but fun film.
    So you might say Cyborg is a "Sigh-borg"!

Yeah, that was awful.
    Last edited by Username taken; 11-15-2017 at 10:00 PM.

Regarding the Amazonian armor comparison, I am actually very very impressed with the amount of muscle definition they allowed these women to have, but more importantly show. The two right-most specifically make me believe they can kick ass.

Now regarding the movie's humor, the very first trailer alone conveyed forced humor. More importantly, a style of humor that just didn't mesh with their particular brand.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...ercent-1058391 43% Yikes wasn't expecting that low.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...ercent-1058391 43% Yikes wasn't expecting that low.
    Yeah, I sort of gave up on their opinion when they gave The Orville an 18% (It's at 21% now, but still), and Star Trek Discovery an 83%. Like, what are these guys smoking?