Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    I don't remember this dialogue you're saying, but my memory is not that great for little things like that lol. If that's the case, I wish he would seem more "inverted".

I was kinda liking the book in the crossover with Hulk, but I wish that plot would be over by the end of it. It is so long now I lost all the interest I had.
    I went back to check. I tried edit the post before you replied, but missed. Here's the scene I mentioned.
    RCO009.jpg
    So he's called a reformed villain, shortly before that CRINGEY subtweet line.

Far as Inversion goes, Ed Brisson is doing a better job of it. His Sabretooth is clearly still inverted, even though he's more gruff and surly than his Bunncanny counterpart. And I am actually excited for him writing Creed, given the interviews.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 11-10-2017 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    For what I know (and you may correct me if I'm wrong), Warpath flied during Loeb's X-force and that's it. Sice then, in Brubaker' X-men, Kyle/Yost's X-Force and other appearances, he never flied again. Even because, this flying thing has nothing to do with the character, at least for me. So I know that Pak brought it back for some reason, but it seems just wrong. And the healing factor just makes it feels like Pak is lost with the character.

"Blaming Pak for your lack of continuity knowledge?"... You could have said this in a more polite way, but I'll try to believe this is just your way to speak with people here.

The Creed thing I said is necessary to contextualize the character in his state of mind nowadays. Since he is writing the character so different from his previous appearances, it makes me believe Pak is just ignoring what happened before. If he wanted the character to be like before, he should have done that in panel, in an elegant way of writing. And if he continues to be inverted, he would have said something by now about him not being the same as before. A lot of characters are speaking to him like he is a villian, and he should say something about that. The way Pak writes him, we are completely lost about a very important thing about Creed.
    Yeah. I always have a general snark.

Warpath has been flying since he trained with Pete Wisdom back in the Counter-X days. And as for KYost's X-Force, he flew with Angel in #16:

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    When Creed was with the Bunncann team, Gerry Duggan had him guest star in Deadpool, and it was there that Rogue mentions Creed got kicked off the Avengers team. Then in Civil War II, Sabretooth tells Psylocke that he's only with Magneto because nobody else would have him.

His time as an avenger may have come up, but we'll never know because Bunn didn't get to finish his story. He also said Sabretooth would have a romance, an issue with Psylocke, would come to see Magneto's team as family, and that great tragedy was waiting for him. But sadly for Bunncanny Creed fans, none of that got to happen. So we missed out on a lot of ground that was gonna get covered & great character development. And instead we've skipped straight to this crap.
    You mentiomed Bunncanny X-Men, then mentioned a whole nother book that wasn't related to the Uncanny X-Men team at all. But I hope Bunn gets his Uncanny team back.

I'm not a fan of the story, but it is pretty cool that this is taking place in part where I live (Marana, AZ, well I actually live in Tucson but Marana is part of the town) and also in a place I often visit because my in laws live there, Phoenix. I don't think AZ has gotten any comic nods since Millar's Ultimates.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

I am also not a fan, but I think this title actually sells pretty well (for a modern marvel ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Yeah. I always have a general snark.

Warpath has been flying since he trained with Pete Wisdom back in the Counter-X days. And as for KYost's X-Force, he flew with Angel in #16
    Thanks for the scans, I did not remember him flying there. I might take it back. Although, it is still hard to get used to this flying thing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I went back to check. I tried edit the post before you replied, but missed. Here's the scene I mentioned.
    RCO009.jpg
    So he's called a reformed villain, shortly before that CRINGEY subtweet line.

Far as Inversion goes, Ed Brisson is doing a better job of it. His Sabretooth is clearly still inverted, even though he's more gruff and surly than his Bunncanny counterpart. And I am actually excited for him writing Creed, given the interviews.
    Oh, I remember it now. When I read it, I was in doubt if the "reformed villian" meant he was inverted or if he was just a "villian working with the good guys". It would not be the first time, lol.

I'm not reading Brisson's Iron Fist. Glad the book is good. I'm liking his Old Man Logan solo and the first issue of Cable in Legacy was pretty fun.