BANNED

Default Hickman Run (minimal) Reading Order

I just bought Dark Reign: F4, which I thought was the start to the 'Incursions' run that culminated in Secret Wars, but it looks like Secret Warriors is before that on some of the Hickman saga orders online, but they're all super confusing.

Can anyone that read the whole thing tell me what I NEED to read? I love Hickman but I don't want to read all 250 issues one site lists. If it's relevant but can be skipped I'm probably over it.

I'm pretty sure Dark Reign: F4 and his F4/FF run is in there (except for F4 volume 6?), and his Avengers work after that, but I'm kind of lost as to what else is relevant to Secret Wars.

Help!

Amazing Member

Secret Warriors doesn't really tie into the greater incursion event and could therefore be skipped. However it is an excellent series beginning to end so I would seriously recommend it on its own merits.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Personally I think you need to read all of his Fantastic Four and FF (for a while he kept 2 Fantastic Four tltles going) runs now that you've read Dark Reign: FF. Then I would go into his New Avengers run. You could read his Avengers but most of the stuff that leads to Secret Wars 2015 flows from the other titles I mentioned.

Mighty Member

I would also recommend, if it ever happens to print the final issues, you read his SHIELD book which I THINK will somehow tie into FF/Avengers and maybe Secret Wars. There was definitely a tie between potential futures shown in the book and a region of time Kang existed in.

You may also want to get his Ultimates books.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum