TEAM DC
    Mordru
    Dr Fate (Hall)
    Shazam

TEAM MARVEL
    Dr Strange (Classic)
    Dormannu
    Loki

I feel like Shazam being a diet coke Skyfather is going to take team DC over the top. Dormammu isn't exactly that himself and he's the only one on the other team who could even try to counter such a thing.

I tend to agree, despite Dormammu’s anecdotal equivalency to Odin. Though if this were Dormammu in his own dimension, that would be a different beast.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Things to consider before we push the Dorm aside.

The dude effs up entire universes, changing them into Dark Domensions. He challenges Eternity and actually manages to make Eternity notice, and be a tad concerned. He’s sufficiently above Classic Strange - a guy who supernovas stars, fiddles with black holes, and messes with time on a planetary scale - that the best Stephen can hope for in a fight is Draw It Out.

Similar to the whole Thanos versus Odin thing, if not quite.

I’m not sure what it would take to get Furnace Face into the Skyfather area, even - as noted - the lite beer version, but.

....also not saying he wins this one, just pointing out some stuff. Now back to vacation.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

He challenges Eternity and actually manages to make Eternity notice, and be a tad concerned.
    That's too good for that given list by a loooooot though.

The dude effs up entire universes, changing them into Dark Domensions.
    Sure, but that's generally a whole process, usually.
    Last edited by Pendaran; 11-11-2017 at 10:48 AM.

Things to consider before we push the Dorm aside.
    Unrelated, but I am now forced to retroactively and from here on out picture Dormammu as having reshaped his costume to give himself some sort of dudebro popped collar and also wearing sunglasses, while constantly obnoxiously referring to himself as "the Dorm", either accompanied by pointing at himself with both hands, or making double finger guns with that wink (yes, even though he's wearing sunglasses) and mouth click noise to punctuate his statements with, you know the noise.

"The Dorm has come for you, Stephen Strange! Bow before my sick ass super sweet Humvee!" *finger guns and mouth click noise*

"Hey Clea, you want to lose that zero and get yourself a hero, like the Dorm!" *points at self, then pauses* "I mean me. I'm the Dorm. You should get with me."

"Haters gonna hate Satannish! You just wish you were as cool as the Dorm!" *sprays self with like an entire dimension of Axe body spray*

I will stop now ;p

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    That's too good for that given list by a loooooot though.
    Most likely. Depends where we put actual Skyfathers with regards to Eternity.

Eternity here not actually being THREATENED, but worried about the collateral.

Sure, but that's generally a whole process, usually.
    Absolutely. We are, however, talking about a single being going into an entire universe and rewriting all of its laws into What I Say Goes. Which is kind of a tad harder than just blowing the place up, maybe (maybe not, but more complex, sure).

And he has feats of, enraged, tearing his own universe apart as collateral from his tantrum, only stopping because he regains control.

It’s not an isolated showing, given his presentation, especially as one of the more powerful of the Entities Marvel Sorcerers can call upon.

I would figure Diet Cola Skyfather isn’t not apt (double meg. Sorry), but I’ve always been kind of hazy on what Skyfather actually indicates. :)

Love your write up of the Dorm, btw. It’s kind of what I envisioned back before the reset, and we had a ‘who can pick up more ladies?’ Thread, which inexplicably featured Furnace Face. It’s where that particular nickname came from. :)

Edit: when old school Furnace Face dresses up? He kind of HAS a popped collar. ^_^
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 11-11-2017 at 03:46 PM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate