Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
No Thanos brought him to his knees with an eye beam and his shields tanked Hulks blows. Hulk then followed him crawling to where the heroes were assembled (Hulk was the sentry hence attacked first). Hulk wasn't actually KOd. Thanos didn't bring him

I suppose you could say Thanos nearly one shotted Hulk without particularly trying, while his shields ignored Hulk wailing on him

The other fight with Gladiator, Hulk well... won
Ah, well. Memory fails again! But yea, I'd at least argue that the Thanos instance showed/proved, he could kill him rather easily. Helps that he casually dismisses him in Infinity, by punching him out of a leap before leaving Proxima to deal with him.

Also.. Yea. Hulk did win, by, uh *sigh* slowly walking over while Gladiator stands there and stares at him real hard. Then, manages to grab him by the face, KO'ing him with his own attack...

I mean there's a LOT wrong in it that, but it does prove that killing the Hulk through his HF is a thing that can happen. Zeus breaking it for awhile is good definitely above your typical Class 100s but I wouldn't give it up as something special for a Skyfather.