Jeff Parker and Evan "Doc" Shaner

but more realistically...
    Al Ewing and Paco Medina.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I'd like to see what Dan Slott could do. I loved his Thing series.
    That could be an interesting run.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I'd like to see what Dan Slott could do. I loved his Thing series.
    Hmmm... not the first person I would think of but he's definitely a solid choice.

His Surfer run was a lot of fun, and we know he can write a good Thing.

Magdalene Visaggio and Sara Pichelli.

Is Visaggio a left-field choice? Yes. But I think she'd do a great job. She can do the crazy adventures, and she can do the loving relationships.

And Sara Pichelli because she's Sara Pichelli.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

You'd need to lure back Jonathan Hickman imo.

Then pair him with Ribic after the way he drew Doom and Reed in Secret Wars.

The Robinson run, although good, was the opposite of what I'd want to see in an FF revival. That last run was basic, by the numbers FF work. Reed, Sue, Johnny, Ben all in typical positions. But there wasn't anything new there.

When the FF came on the scene in 1961, they were dramatically different than any other heroes out there in mainstream America. Stan and Jack took four heroes stolen from Rip Hunter's and Dale Dorrence's crews and took them far beyond what anyone dreamed. Then the rest of the comics world caught up with them.

What I would do is to get a F4 book and an FF (Future Foundation) book to appeal to the Moon Girl/Ms Marvel crowd. But that's a basic plan and nothing inspirational.

What I want is something hitting the comic world with an atomic blast. I want another FF1, or Swamp Thing Anatomy Lesson, or Walt Simonson's Thor. I don't know if that comes from Marvel's current creators. I hope they're feverish;y searching through submissions from a wide variety of creators.

I don't have a name; I just want to see Fantastic Four #646 have more than eleventy variant covers and back-ups boosting the price to ungodly levels. And yes, I know different might not be to my liking. It's only a funny book. I'll live.

I think Fraction has paired with two great artists on his run, Bagley and Allred. If only he had better stories to told in his mind... I would like to see these two artists working on two seperate Fantastic Four series again. And my first choice for writer is Dan Slott among the writers Marvel currently have. He made some great work on three of the regular characters of Fantastic Four franchise. She-Hulk, Silver Surfer and Thing were all joy to read. I believe Slott's departure from ASM to write two Fantastic Four series can be good for both franchises. Gerry Duggan can also be good, just because I think right now he's the sole writer in the House of Ideas who can do no wrong to any book he works on. Of course there are many other writers outside of the current Marvel roster who would make me much happier to see on Fantastic Four, but sadly majorty of them would be longshots to name and hope.

Gerry Duggan and Pepe Larraz

Ed Brisson and David Marquez.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Dan Slott would be a solid choice.
    He has good ideas and most of his ongoings are filled with love for the FF.

Al Ewing?
    From a selfish reader POW, I'd rather want him to keep writing underrated characters. If Ewing doesn't write FF, there will be somebody else to do it. But if Ewing doesnt write Songbird, Blue Marvel, Enigma, etc, they'll likely fall into limbo.
    But he definitely deserves a shot on a "iconic" title, especially if it's a big relaunch. He has a lot of crazy scifi ideas that would fit a comics like this. (and maybe he could add members to the team, stealthy turn it into a Future Fundation comics and shift the focus toward other characters)

The artist? I don't know, maybe Alan Davis again? Nothing can go wrong with Alan Davis.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Dan Slott/Jeff Parker/Christos Gage as writer.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Chip Zdarsky and Adam Kubert. They are doing a fine job with Jonathan in Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-Man. There is an extra Sue Storm about since Age of Ultron. They ought to seek her out.

One of the very few positives from the team absence is that the next writer practically has them from square one again. There are no plots that have to tied up, the previous run was almost 3 years ago so there will be fewer comparisons to live up to, and. They also get reintroduce the team in a very natural way to (hopefully) new and old readers. Whoever the team may be I hope they go all out crazy with the concepts and art, make this the most trippy, high-concept, insane, and colourful book on the market.

I just don't know who are the right creative team to make this happen. I also don't want someone who was already on the FF before on it for the return, I want brand new ideas and takes. So while I love Hickman and Waids runs I don't want them back.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Fantastic Four

Writer: Nick Spencer
    Artist: Andrea Di Vito
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Surprisingly, I thought that Loeb had a really good handle on the characters. But maybe it was because Pacheco was co-plotting.