BANNED

Default Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, and Legends producer Andrew Kreisberg suspended

And the exposals just keep coming.

http://deadline.com/2017/11/andrew-k...ns-1202206230/

Andrew Kreisberg, co-creator and executive producer of the CW/Warner Bros TV DC series The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and Arrow, has been suspended from his duties by the studio today over allegations of sexual harassment. Tonight, WBTV also say they are launching an investigation into the accusations.

Kreisberg has been one of the top lieutenants of Greg Berlanti, the boss of the CW/DC universe. He has been a key auspice on all DC series, with primary focus on serving as showrunner of The Flash.

“We were recently made aware of some deeply troubling allegations regarding one of our showrunners,” Berlanti Prods.’ principals Greg Berlanti and Sarah Schechter said in a statement. “We have been encouraging and fully cooperating with the investigation into this by Warner Bros.

“There is nothing more important to us than the safety and well-being of our cast, crew, writers, producers and any staff,” they added. “We do not tolerate harassment and are committed to doing everything we can to make an environment that’s safe to work in and safe to speak up about if it isn’t.”

According to people familiar with the situation, several staffers on The Flash have complained about Kreisberg’s behavior.

On at least one occasion, Kreisberg interacted with a young female writer on The Flash early in the show’s run in a manner that was described as “inappropriate” and creating “a hostile work environment,” according to a source close to the situation.

The woman in question had worked for Kreisberg in various capacities and people close to the situation described his behaviors to Deadline as ongoing and escalating over time.

Eventually, in her role as a writer, the woman met with Kreisberg on a Friday and told him that she wanted to be let out of her contract early and leave the CW show. We hear that the EP asked her to wait and talk to other people who encouraged her to consider staying until the end of the season because there were only a couple of weeks left. She decided that that was not what she wanted because she felt uneasy and left within few days, sources said.

The writer did not cite sexual harassment for abruptly leaving the show weeks before the end of the season but according to sources, the “toxic” environment on the WBTV series that she felt from Kreisberg made her want to leave immediately.

There are specific allegations about Kreisberg from at least one other woman. In that case, a director who helmed episodes of Arrow and The Flash, who had also complained of similar inappropriate behavior by the executive producer

I've read that Kreisberg has had issues writing women, especially Black Canary, so a part of me isn't surprised by this.

I can't say I'll miss him much either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I've read that Kreisberg has had issues writing women, especially Black Canary, so a part of me isn't surprised by this.

I can't say I'll miss him much either.
    Dude comes across as your stereotypical fatty who was laughed at and rejected by women in high school and college. Now that he has a bit of power he's out for revenge. Honestly from the interviews I saw of him he really did strike me as an insecure manchild who has no idea what is appropriate adult behaviour. So the charges are not that surprising.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    Another guy gets a slap on the wrist.

Justice is swift in the courtroom of public opinion.
    When it comes down to PROFIT-YES.

We are past the days when folks could get away with it and nothing happens to your profit.

For those who have seen the damage stuff like this does and who keeps getting away with it-no one is taking chances.

great, maybe they will put on someone who can take those shows in a different direction, because oh boy are they getting stagnant.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut