Default Wonder Woman social justice in comics

One thing I feel hard to swallow is when they focus situations that are just cringing wroth like the whole thing in Sensation comics issue 30. How should DC and many comics write characters that are raped or abused because many comics try to do it but simply don't have a great way of doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    One thing I feel hard to swallow is when they focus situations that are just cringing wroth like the whole thing in Sensation comics issue 30. How should DC and many comics write characters that are raped or abused because many comics try to do it but simply don't have a great way of doing it.
    Are you talking about Sensation Comics #30 which was originally published back in 1944 (over 70 years ago)?

No, the rebooted one

I mean if done well I have no problem with it. Like The Mask can work, A woman who is a hired assassin who kills abusive men. She after being abused herself and saved by Wonder Woman becomes inspires to do the right thing in her sense.

You really need to be more specific here.

There is no "Sensation Comics featuring Wonder Woman #30" if one goes by comic books sold in comic book stores; that printed series appears to have ended with issue #17.

After doing more digging, it appears you are referring to the digital version, and that story was later included in the print version #10.

digital:

print:

Having said all that, . . . I didn't read the story, so I can't help you on that question.