Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    They should get Capcom to make a standalone Marvel fighting game.

Or, as suggested by Psylurker, have Square Enix make an X-Men game. I mean, come on Disney, don't you want our money?
    Indeed. Also, what truly expansive franchises does Marvel have worthy of the Square Enix treatment? Excluding Spider-Man, who's Sony-exclusive, and Avengers solo adventures (as I assume the Avengers project will scratch that itch), you could perhaps have a cosmic/Guardians-focused title, but that still leaves 2 of the announced 4 collaborations unaccounted for. I could perhaps imagine a substitute for Marvel Heroes Omega, since that game seems to be going the way of the dodo, although I guess the Avengers game could cover a lot of that stuff as well.

So, unless by the time we get there Marvel has created a strong new cinematic franchise, which is entirely possible, I do see a Square Enix-made X-Men game being one of the four announced titles.

Cool. Now give me Gambit and Rogue

Throw in Cable with his viper beam and I’m there! I used to own with him back in the day. Would crush all comers with a team of Cable, Wolverine and Gambit.

BANNED

I like Psylocke but Rogue is more popula so for me Rogue should be in mvci and not Psylocke. But i would prefer more xmen will be added.

Espesially Multiple Man

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I like Psylocke but Rogue is more popula so for me Rogue should be in mvci and not Psylocke. But i would prefer more xmen will be added.

Espesially Multiple Man
    Psylocke checks a diversity box and she's a better character in game since Children of the Atom days

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Throw in Cable with his viper beam and I’m there! I used to own with him back in the day. Would crush all comers with a team of Cable, Wolverine and Gambit.
    I feel unfortunately it's a either or with Deadpool and Cable :-(

Which is terrible. That’s like having peanut butter but no jelly.

Happy if true but i'm keeping my expectations low until confirmation. Only then I will consider buying it.

I hope this rumor is true. I've found nothing compelling about MVCI since it came out. But adding the X-men and Dr. Doom to the mix will definitely peak my interest.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

too bad no jean, but since Carol pretty much ripped her off for this game I can understand it.

But yea, I gave the game a chance on release and I wasn't thrilled so I returned it. Thankfully steam is good for that.

It's weird because I want this game to be a mild success so there's eventually a new one where they learn from their mistakes, but at the same time it's like it has so many flaws that it should really be called out for

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

I need jean grey phoenix and nightcrawler and this will rock, maybe cable, Iceman, rogue and gambit if i want to dream
    we can be heroes, just for one day

BANNED

Sometimes i feel kinda bad that Carol is getting the focus among the marvel ladies. I mean it was ok for me but to see her gameplay looking like she got it from Jean Grey. Im not sure if other xmen fans feel the same way.

Great news for the X-Men in general if true, but no Jean? They're pushing her right now on the comics, and she was one of the highlights of the previous game.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Great news for the X-Men in general if true, but no Jean? They're pushing her right now on the comics, and she was one of the highlights of the previous game.
    It wont be the last leak so dont give up the hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    With how everyone hated her in the last game (in term of gameplay she was way to powerful), I can understand why she isn't there anymore even if I wanted my Summers team in the game... That's why I wanted Cable in this too.

But this leak in general seems way to good... I'm sure we will all be decevied but Capcom and Marvel.