Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

No X-Men, no sales

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    The game is flopping hard.
    Better give the people what they want.

Also buff Storm. She was too weak in MVC3.
    I love it when karma hits people that mess with the X-Men. First, Marvel for pushing Inhumans and this. Lol.

And they had the nerve to say that "oh you can play this X character to replace this X-men character, because they are not really that good." Fuck off. Eat your shit now. Lol.

BANNED

Poor Capcom. Perlmutter forced that garbage roster on them and everyone blames Capcom because they like the name Disney.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    Poor Capcom. Perlmutter forced that garbage roster on them and everyone blames Capcom because they like the name Disney.
    The game is awful in every way, not even including the roster. Please take your Disney vendetta back to the Fox-men appreciation thread.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

I actually like Marvel vs Capcom Infinite. It's my third favorite after MvC2 & UMvC3. I like it alot better than MvC1. It could be better than UMvC3 once the roster situation gets sorted. 4 player mode will be awesome

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    I actually like Marvel vs Capcom Infinite. It's my third favorite after MvC2 & UMvC3. I like it alot better than MvC1. It could be better than UMvC3 once the roster situation gets sorted. 4 player mode will be awesome
    Even with the abysmal graphics?

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    Even with the abysmal graphics?
    I'm not a graphics person I still play King of Fighter's 98 on PC.

It's just my opinion but nothing compares to a Capcom fighter gameplay wise.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    The game is awful in every way, not even including the roster. Please take your Disney vendetta back to the Fox-men appreciation thread.
    When I'm right, I'm right.

Notice your reflex reaction? You're too devoted to a corporation. You like the name.

The game does look like garbage, but Capcom erroneously gets the shaft for the roster as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Not for me. Graphics-wise, mvci is ugly. The models are ugly.

The roster is also bad but it can be fixed since they'll be adding more characters.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Not for me. Graphics-wise, mvci is ugly. The models are ugly.

The roster is also bad but it can be fixed since they'll be adding more characters.
    MvCI is the best looking Marvel fighter hands down imo

Well I personally love the game despite the bad graphism, the lack of X-Men and the recycled rooster of UMvC3 (well my two fav non X-Men character character got recycled so that not that bad for me).

In terms of gameplay it's definitely my favorite and the DLC are great even if they should have been in the base rooster. But I can understand people don't buy it.

With that being said if the Disney/Fox thing goes in the favor of Disney we will for sure have X-Men/F4 character in the game so we obviously will have Logan, Magneto and Dr.Doom in the game and probably Storm with it. But I really hope their will be new character and older from MvC2.

I can't say I would by the game if they do this because I already have it but if I hadn't I would instantly buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    They forced the garbage rooster in the Capcom side too so no, it's not poor Capcom. Capcom did crap with SFV at the released of the game they did hell better with MVCI in term of gameplay but the whole package was really meh. They did improved themselves with the DLC but it was a little late even if I personally see a lot of people enjoying the game and the fighting community enjoying the game as hell competitively.

Seriously they just had to do a good rooster on both Capcom and Marvel side, keep the comics style of the game from the last game and use good music unlike what we got in the game and even with the X-Men/F4 character, it would have be a really good game.

With that being said it's not only Marvel/Disney fault.

Astonishing Member

Did we ever find out witch wolverine they were talking abouth

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Did we ever find out witch wolverine they were talking abouth
    Logan. The one where they can port the assets from the previous games instead of spending more money to overhaul the character. It's why Wolverine, Magneto, Storm, and Deadpool are rumored. Capcom doesn't have to recreate them specifically for MVCI. It's super easy and super cheap to bring them in. They will take the assets from UMvC 3, port them over and call it a day. Which is basically what they did for a lot of MVCI characters. Cyclops and Psylocke were absent from MvC3 so they will be recreated and retooled specifically for MvCI.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    No X-Men, no sales
    Definitely.