Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    X-men and Tf2 fan. WolverineandDeadpool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Definitely.
    And most people on Steam I know are just buying the one with the X-men in also known as Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 also it is cheaper and I think myself it is better.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

This is probably going to happen now.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WolverineandDeadpool View Post
    And most people on Steam I know are just buying the one with the X-men in also known as Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 also it is cheaper and I think myself it is better.
    It's better than mvci.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

i cant not longer wait for this, when will you think they will arrive?
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    Since Capcom is promoting Street Figther Arcade Edition, I think we have the time before they arrive lmao and with Dragon Ball Fighter Z who is a better fanservice game than Marvel.

I believe the rumor is false, I highly doubt there is going to be X-Men DLC. Even then, it wouldn't make much difference this late as there are great fighting games out now and coming up.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I believe the rumor is false, I highly doubt there is going to be X-Men DLC. Even then, it wouldn't make much difference this late as there are great fighting games out now and coming up.
    Don't think so. If they want to sell MVCI to new people or just sell DLC, they have to do it, either way, the MvC serie is dead again. And with now the fact that Disney as he movie rigth for the X-Men there is likely nothing who could stop them to do it. So either way they will realease a Ultimate version of the game featuring new characters or they will sell them in DLC.

BANNED

Im pretty sure the xmen will be in mvci in the near future.

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

The new thing now is they make and release new characters in seasons to extend the life of the game. So while the X-Men may not have been season 1, they can just as easily be created for season 2 or onwards.

If it hasn't arrived now, I don't think it's going to arrive at any point this year, sadly. Maybe we'll hear something at E3, but there hasn't been much news about MvCI lately. I think that says a lot about how it has underwhelmed.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

It ain't happening. If you follow gaming news you'll realise that Capcom's resources are devoted to Monster Hunter World (good game), Street Fighter 5 add-ons, and Mega Man 11. The game bombed and there's no point in investing in it when it has its big brother SF5 and Dragon Ball FighterZ to compete with.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

so, is not hapening?
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Astonishing Member

it's not happening because the game was a total failure, it's a dead game.

BANNED

Just like the Guy who started the Thread said:

"No X-Men Not Buying it"

so, is not hapening?
    There has been no news about MvCI. In fact, there has been next to no major announcements surrounding this game for months. That seems to indicate that Capcom is cutting their losses. They may still attempt an expansion, but I think that's unlikely at this point. I don't know how much of those losses had to do with the absence of the X-men, probably not as much as most think, but I think games like Injustice just raised the bar too much and MvCI failed to reach it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.