Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Your wants and expectations for Marvel Two-in-One

Marvel Two-in-One is coming out December 20th!

What do you want and expect from the series?

Writer: Chip Zdarsky
    Artist: Jim Cheung
    Last edited by Crimz; 11-30-2017 at 02:30 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Well...I like Cheung's art work so that's one of my hopes ticked off. Rest of my list really is just good story arc/s and that we get to see the Thing say ''it's clobbering time'' at least a few times during the run.

A lot of character growth and dvelopment from Johnny Storm.

If we can't get a Jim Hammond ongoing or series featuring him then at the very least we should have Johnny with a more predominate role in the MU.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post

If we can't get a Jim Hammond ongoing or series featuring him then at the very least we should have Johnny with a more predominate role in the MU.
    True this. Reed's long been the dude behind the FF, Ben's cavorted around the MU teaming up with everybody and their time-displaced brother. There's also a strong wave of more support for Sue here and we've seen her written as more powerful and impressive in the comics. But Johnny's the fourth member. Heck, fifth or sixth if you count the Richards kids.

He was the first Modern Marvel character to be in two books at once. He needs a name boost more than anybody. As to what I'd like to see in MTIO v2 Ben and especially Johnny need to make a big splash in their return.

Once the FF are back, I'd love to see an F4 book, an all ages FF Future Foundation book, and a Thing team-up MTIO. #fanboydreams

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post

This for me as well.. and it sounds like we're going to get it too

Incredible Member

It be interested in seen their motivations now their not being driven by Reed.

What keeps two very different people together. Also can we see them bickering again???

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I'm assuming the format doesn't change with Ben Grimm starring with a different guest star every month? If so, I want to see another Project Pegasus multi-issue story arc centering around a new Cosmic Cube, the "Nth Man" (Benjamin Jones of Earth S; Squadron Supreme fans will know who he is), and the fallout from Eternity War. The arc would guest star...

1st issue of the arc: The Blue Marvel (who just so happens to be at Pegasus visiting his daughter, Adrienne, when things go nuts; Ben and Adam hit it off early as military vets with much in common)

2nd issue: The Invisible Woman (Arcanna Jones of Squadron Supreme fame finds out her son, Ben, mysteriously surfaces at Pegasus, no longer the Nth Man...or is he? Susan joins Ben and Adam to help solve the mystery)

3rd issue: The Shaper of Worlds (sought out for his insights regarding the crisis at hand)

4th issue: Spectrum(Monica Rambeau; who was on her way to visit Adam and Adrienne in issue 1, is diverted to a side adventure with Songbird)

5th issue: Songbird (Seeking to return the favor, Songbird joins Monica and the others at Pegasus, only to find herself in the middle of a cosmic nightmare)

6th issue: Squadron Supreme (Arcanna's friends show up in a major way. But will it be enough to stop the ultimate end?)

7th & Giant-Sized Finale: Galactus! (The ultimate villain is revealed. Owen Reece's dark side has taken form and rules the omniverse. Can even the Lifebringer aided by a new Nth being and an Iso-Cosmic Cube empowered Adrienne Brashear stop his evil reign? Guest starring Blue Marvel, Monica Rambeau, Susan Richards, the Shaper of Worlds, Songbird and the Squadron Supreme)

That we get Spectacular Spider-Man #6 Zdarsky and not issues #1-4 Zdarsky.

I want it to be a fun team-up book starring my two favourite members of the Fantastic Four. I also want it to lead to the return of the Fantastic Four.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

with Johnny now being loaded and able to fund his work with Ben I am hopeful for a swashbuckling team up.

I hope any fights with Doom are way in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    with Johnny now being loaded and able to fund his work with Ben I am hopeful for a swashbuckling team up.

I hope any fights with Doom are way in the future.
    How did Johnny get his money?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    How did Johnny get his money?
    Actually, he didn't quite received his money yet; since he's still in negocitations with his lawyer, due to paying taxes.

Anyway, his sudden wealth happened in UNCANNY AVENGERS #27.

I want it to become Marvel Three-in-One.

Wants:
    Lyja
    Sharon

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Ease up on the comedy, Zdarsky. Still trying to figure out how he pulled off that last Spectacular Spidey.