Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

let her have Namor on speed dial for a quick fix.

but if she must try to date someone that she could learn, grow , and love in whatever terms they like Dr. Strange would be what I would like. Yes it's out of left field but her type is strong, smart, mature men. It would not work out since Marvel is a soap opera. The the story telling would be fun to read the ride if told well.

dr strange.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post

but if she must try to date someone that she could learn, grow , and love in whatever terms they like Dr. Strange would be what I would like. Yes it's out of left field but her type is strong, smart, mature men. It would not work out since Marvel is a soap opera. The the story telling would be fun to read the ride if told well.

dr strange.jpg
    I would be easy to start as her asking him out when checking on his opinion on Magik or Emplate, ect

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post

dr strange.jpg
    please. namor has nothing to offer to a women, especialle someone like Emma. Even if you find his odd-looking apearance "hot", he still an easily angered Elf-king with no interesting traits. And he cannonicaly a dicklett of Atlantis.
    Also Strange to ooooldddd.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Incredible Member

Banshee or be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It's just that true love, perfect match, nothing of that exist. and in the long run can become a little cringeworthy.
    The live of one person shouldn't depend on his relationship with other.
    Imagine if cyclops stays dead as long as Jean. Emma and Jean's character shoulnd't revolve around him. (i just feel Emma is portrayed as a little dependant)
    If Marvel says it exist then it exists. If you've read the comics you know what they've said about Scott and Jean so I won't repeat it here. Jeen herself said Scott was the love of Emma's life. Are you really going to argue whether that's true or not? If your in doubt see below:

enlight1-12.jpg

Regardless Scott destroyed any hope for a real relationship with Emma because he spent the last 14 years obsessing about his dead wife. I see no reason why Jean should get off any easier. Emma can do as she pleases but she's probably still screwed.

Emma Frost should be with Emma Frost.

She's better at being a teacher than a girlfriend.

And why are so many of you saying Banshee? Get outta here. Dazzler would probably make a better mate than Mr. Deathseed.

BANNED

I would have brought Namor back into her world and redeemed them both, but now idk. There might be a more provocative ship in store for him.

How does Emma feel about Mags?

Perhaps not in a relationship capacity, but, that storyline where her, Fantomex & co. tried to rid the world of Shaw, all that physicality between them, idk, I felt like there was bucket-loads of sexual tension between them. Maybe she could telepathically whip 'im & make him ha suga daddy again, lolol.

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    please. namor has nothing to offer to a women, especialle someone like Emma. Even if you find his odd-looking apearance "hot", he still an easily angered Elf-king with no interesting traits. And he cannonicaly a dicklett of Atlantis.
    Also Strange to ooooldddd.
    so I like those traits in romance and so did Emma.(and Namor's Power/Wealth) Having her back in Dark Reign tru AvX crap fest.

levels of emma.jpg
    I like Northstar as well and he has those traits. sorry u hate it but that stuff has fans.
    Last edited by Darth Phoenix; 11-16-2017 at 08:20 AM.

BANNED

Havok lol
    10char

Quote Originally Posted by Sapfiryt View Post
    Havok lol
    10char
    Revenge sex with her once-potential brother-in-law? I'm down for it!

I don’t know why I didn’t think of it sooner.

Tony Stark.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I don’t know why I didn’t think of it sooner.

Tony Stark.
    after Civil War and AvX no way.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Revenge sex with her once-potential brother-in-law? I'm down for it!
    If Maddy did it, Emma can too.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member

Emma and Fantomex would look both good all in white. And both are similarly morally flawed antiheroes
    Uncanny_X-Men_533_0016.jpg