Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    Ditko is still alive ! 90 years and three weeks old. And he's still working : this fall the brand new Ditko's 32 pages #26.

More news here :

http://ditko.blogspot.fr/2017/?m=1
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    But not giving any interviews, of course. It's admirable that Ditko has always wanted to let his work speak for itself but that also leads to his importance to Marvel and the industry as a whole not being as widely known as it should be.
    I feel like such a noob! I really thought he was dead!

But yes, by not telling his side of the story, he really is letting other people dictate how his part of the Marvel story is interpreted. Honestly, I think it would do us all some good if we got some thoughts from him more. Maybe it would help comics as an industry avoid certain mistakes? Maybe it would just be nice to know what the hell happened? Because again, the fallout between him, Kirby, and Stan Lee and Marvel has had industry wide consequences that continue to be felt. Some of those were positive, like creators having a bigger piece of the pie. Others, like the 90s, weren't.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Did famke janssen appeared?
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    As they pointed out in the show, it seems like it was mostly that weird Marvel cartoon that made Kirby realize he was getting screwed. He really should have been getting more money at that point.
    Probably after negotiations why he walked away from Marvel in the Silver Age first time.