View Poll Results: What is Your Favorite Line For November 2017?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marvel Assemble

2 22.22%
  • Marvel Global

2 22.22%
  • Marvel Knights

2 22.22%
  • Sci-Fi Marvel

1 11.11%
  • Marvel Supernatural

0 0%
  • Uncanny Marvel

2 22.22%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default CBRFiction Presents: Age of Marvels November 2017 Solicitations

-"Hello True Believers and welcome to the Age of Marvels Thanksgiving Solicitations!"

CBR PRESENTS: AGE OF MARVELS! YOUR COMICS YOUR WAY!
    SIX INCREDIBLE LINES OF AWESOME COMICS!!

MARVEL ASSEMBLE!
    MARVEL GLOBAL!
    MARVEL KNIGHTS!
    SCI-FI MARVEL!
    MARVEL SUPERNATURAL!
    UNCANNY MARVEL!

Age of Marvels is a diverse, fun-filled, fan created universe featuring stories told by you the Fans of ol' Marvel! AoM features stories from all genres including Marvel Assemble(Marvel Heroes),Marvel Supernatural(Magic and Mystics), Marvel Knights(Urban Heroes), Sci-Fi Marvel(Cosmic and Out-of-this-World Stories), Marvel Global(Spies, Wetworks, Black Ops and Espionage),and Uncanny Marvel(X-Men). Participation is easy and very much encouraged! Simply "buy" the titles you like and then vote for your favorite line of the month. The best part is that it costs you nothing and you get to enjoy great stories! Who could refuse a deal like this? We'd like to welcome anyone who wants to participate in our adventure and to contact our EIC or our Line Editors to pitch your ideas:

EIC: Marvell2100
    Marvel Assemble Editor: Shaggydoo
    Marvel Global Editor: Exciter
    Sci-Fi Marvel Editor: Marvell2100
    Supernatural Marvel Editor: Mcgaffer
    Marvel Knights Editor: Global Honored
    Uncanny Marvel Editor: BaneofKings

Also, checkout the Bullpen Thread for the latest news and gossip about AoM and the creators who bring you the stories. It also has information on what AoM is and how to join. Don't forget to go to the Fortress as well. It's a place we all go to hangout, kick back a few cold ones and just relax. The Fortress is run by our very own mcgaffer and his talented, if somewhat bizarre staff! We all would like to thank everyone who participates in AoM and enjoys these stories as much as we do.
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 11-19-2017 at 09:56 AM.

MARVEL ASSEMBLE! Part 1

AVENGERS #38

Written by GRANT MORRISON
    Plot by SHAGGYDOO
    Art by JIM LEE
    "CROSSOVER!"
    Tony Stark has big problem. His name is Superman. He's an all-powerful being from an alternate world amongst the infinite Earths. Due to Loki's and the Enchantress' mind control and manipulation, the amnesiac Superman decimated the Avengers. Only the enchanted lightning of Thor was able to stop him.Tony decides what to do with a being that can destroy the world or be it's savior. He must find out everything about Superman from his weaknesses, his DNA and who he is. As the most powerful super villains gather to determine how to destroy him, Tony introduces him as the newest Avengers whether the team likes it or not. Meanwhile Nick Fury in a SHIELD Helicarrier lands in a small farm in Kansas. He's there to meet the owner's son Clark and once they meet....he is taken!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

WEST COAST AVENGERS #4

Written by KEVIN SMITH
    Plot by SHAGGYDOO
    Art by IVAN REIS
    "CITY OF ANGELS" Part 4 of 4
    Through hundreds of bird's eye view, he's been watching the West Coast Avengers for months. Along with his bird of prey Redwing, he has been their unseen guardian angel, secretly aiding the new team from up above. His name is Falcon, he is the "Solo Avenger". As an Agent of SHIELD under direct orders of Nick Fury, he is tasked with joining upstart team, but they have PROBLEMS. Team lawyer She-Hulk has taken the SHIELD's Six-Million Dollar Man apart, but they can rebuild him. Kick Ass is in the hospital with multiple fractured and broken bones. Spider-Ham is missing in action. Not one, but two very amateur and very powerful Captain Universes (Captain Universi??) have joined. One is Kevin Hart, one is Ryan Reynolds and they are both out of control. She-Hulk's new intern Kamala Khan aka Ms. Marvel and her friend the vigilante Hit-Girl are headed towards Hollywood with a briefcase containing a mysterious content that that every super villain wants, but so does a certain "Master of Kung Fu". Too bad Kamala just received her license and Hit-Girl is just a reckless driver with road rage, an attitude and guns. Meanwhile, Falcon's surveillance has not gone unnoticed. Now he must face 2 dangerous members who don't like his spy game, the fallen angel Angela and new member GOKU!
    32PGS./Rated T $2.99

HULK #36

Written by WARREN ELLIS
    Plot by SHAGGYDOO
    Art by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
    "HULK WAR"
    Another Hulk destroyed a city and framed Bruce Banner for it. Since then the former Avenger has hunted, imprisoned and hated by an entire country. Only few of him friends and family believed he was not the destroyer. How can beastial, creature of rage and a history of violence and destruction be innocent ever. Now, Banner and the Hulk team called the Agents of Smash are Russia facing Gremlins army of Hulks. However, the team of Hulk, A-Bomb, Red She-Hulk, Gam Ma (Banner's Grandma), Skaar, Joe Fixit and Awesome Hulk (Amadeus Cho), H.E.R.B.I.E. 2.0 have a plan and Hulk-Buster armors. It is an epic battle unlike any that has ever occurred. However, they weren't expected the army of Hulks, being led be a deadly Red Hulk. This one who is not Gen. Ross, but hates Banner even more. They also didn't know of the Hulk piercing bullets the army has. With one pull of the trigger one of the Hulks DIE.
    40PGS./Rated T $3.99

LONG LIVE CAPTAIN AMERICA #4
    Written by JEFF LEMIRE
    Plotted by BANEOFKINGS
    Art by ANDREA SORRENTINO
    "GODFALL" Part 1 of 5 "CALM"
    Theme Song: Oingo Boingo - Just Another Day
    Pandora's Box has been claimed by ZEUS who is determined to make it home to Mount Olympus, having betrayed CAPTAIN AMERICA and turned him against his fellow Avenger, Thor, the God of Thunder, and restore the Twelve Olympians to their former glory. But before Steve could escape the US he was captured, locked in prison by a division of SHIELD who want him arrested for his crimes under order from the current President of the United States, who believes Steve spoke out against him in a previous election when he shouldn't have, and tried to fix results against him by doing so using his influence as CAPTAIN AMERICA. Stealthily taken by a SHIELD team containing manipulated heroes forced to work for the Government, Steve is put in a prison in the Arctic designed for keeping so-called enemies of the state. Here, Steve runs into an old friend - who has been locked away for several months - CAPTAIN JACK HARKNESS, who has a watch that can travel anywhere in time. If the rogue SHIELD Officer VAL ADAIR can discover the secrets of the watch and how to use it then history could be changed forever. Can Jack and Steve team up to escape the prison with the watch and stop Zeus from using his powers to unwittingly free the Gods, which would in doing so crack the Earth in two?
    32pgs/Rated T.../$2.99

MARVEL ASSEMBLE! Part 2

BLACK PANTHER #41
    Written byCHRISTOPHER PRIEST
    Art by ADI GRANOV
    Plot by MARVELL2100
    "ZULU NATION!" Part 3
    While T'Challa travels to N'Gabo to meet face-to-face with it's new leader Markus Zulu, Shuri is in New York on Wakandan business. The Royal Family has just purchased the defunct energy corporation Oracle as it looks to expand it's global reach. While there are many factions at home and in the U.S. who are opposed to Wakanda owning any business on America soil, T'Challa is determined to have Wakanda play an integral role in producing clean energy that helps to protect the planet. However, this is not the only reason Shuri is in the U.S. She's also here to get a briefing from Kasper Kole, head of the American Hatute Zeraze, on his findings about any covert operations aimed at Wakanda by the Trump administration. Kole hasn't found anything solid but is still searching through many leads. But little do they know they are being monitored by Norman Osborn who was just appointed a position in Trump's cabinet. Osborn is looking for any little misstep that would create an opportunity for the U.S. to target the African country! Meanwhile, T'Challa and his delegation have just arrived in N'Gabo when word reaches him about the nation of Azani! President Asuso has unexpectedly decided to step down and ceded power over to it's new leader, the mutant Moses Magnum! Next Issue: League of Nations!
    32 PGS./Rated M:Mature Audiences...$2.99

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #14
    Written by JOSHUA DYSART
    Art by DAVID MARQUEZ
    Plot by MARVELL2100
    Games of War
    Tony tries to figure out a way to prevent the government from seizing control of Stark Enterprises and forcing him to make weapons again! The Trump administration is preparing for a war against what it perceives as rogue nations that threaten U.S. security. While it would have the world believe that North Korea and Iran are it's intended targets, Tony has learned that Wakanda and his Avenger teammate Black Panther are the true targets of Trump. Trump feels that Wakanda is the biggest threat to American military superiority and is determined to tip the balance in the U.S.'s favor. There has already been an attempt to create a new Super-Soldier(See:Inhumans - Project Wideawake)with other projects in the works. Will Tony be able to stop Trump or will he be forced to make weapons that could lead to an all-new world war? Elsewhere, Bethany Cabe is on a mission in Eastern Europe to find out what really happened in the country of Khymersk and the deaths is Tony being blamed for. As she slips into a badly damaged and abandoned gov't facility, she finds documents about a program that was set to do it's first experiment in creating a super-soldier! As she continues to uncover more documents, the crumbling roof comes crashing down, narrowly missing her as she leaps to safety. When the dust settles, she finds herself face-to-face with the Iron Monger and a new player in the game, The Red Widow! Next Issue: Iron In The Blood!
    32 PGS./Rated T+...$2.99

THE MIGHTY THOR: Watcher on the Wall
    Written by BRIAN Q. MILLER
    Plot by MCGAFFER
    Art by DALE EAGLESHAM
    Solomon Kane is busy showing Thor and Loki how to keep secure this prison realm of all monsters and it is a taxing duty for any God! Especially when Mother finds out where her cubs are! Lilith, Mother of Monsters has finally found where her children are imprisoned and there is no one fiercer then a mother protecting her children! Thor and Loki must face down Lilith at her most enraged before she releashes every monster back into reality. Fortunately Loki has a plan, if Thor is willing to play a baby monster for long enough?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

SHE-HULK, ATTORNEY AT LAW #35
    Written by CHARLES SOULE
    Plot by EXCITER
    Art by JOE MADUIERA
    “SHE-TOO”
    It seems the move to California was just in time - all the sleazy creeps in Hollywood are finally being outed and there’s nobody better at smashing perverts, both in the courtroom and with her fists, than the sensational She-Hulk! First on her list is famed director Carson “Coot” Collier, Sr. This slimeball has had a number of sexual allegations lodged against him, including one from Jen’s new client - the Stunt-master! Collier, however, has hired super-powered mercenaries to help him flee the country before Jen can sue him on Stunt-master’s behalf. But She-Hulk doesn’t allow people with money to avoid justice! No sexual harasser will be spared the wrath of the jade giantess!
    This battle causes Jen to reflect on her own encounters with sexual harassment, both in law and in super-heroics. In this very special issue, She-Hulk shares her stories to empower others and help stamp out that horrible behavior once and for all!
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

MARVEL GLOBAL! Part 1

ALL-WINNERS SQUAD #12
    Written by DENNIS HOPELESS
    Plot by EXCITER
    Art by J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
    “BALLS IN THE AIR”
    NFL Superpro, kidnapped and held in the mind-mashing Chamber of Echoes, has been forced to kneel before his new Crtl-Left overlords: the Controller and Flag-Smasher! (“The NFL’s ratings are WAY DOWN. Boring games, yes, but also the propensity to be turned into super-villains.”). The formerly sporting hero now has a vendetta against the brave men and women who serve our nation. But you wouldn’t like General Thaddeus Ross when you don’t support our troops! The Red Hulk is tasked with reclaiming NFL Superpro’s indestructible uniform (“If you don’t respect our flag, you don’t deserve metahuman powers! TOO BAD!”), but discovers NFL Superpro’s real plan is to spike a football-shaped tactical nuke into the end zone known as Fort Bragg! Can the gamma-fueled veteran stop the ultimate show of disrespect and save over 50,000 active duty military personnel?
    Meanwhile, Tony Stark has refused to share technology with the American military (see THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #13). (“Selfish clown Tony Stark could save lives but doesn’t care about our troops. SAD. He’s neither Iron nor man.”). Therefore, Trump has decided to use his entirely-legal power of eminent domain to seize certain Stark Tech property - including enhanced body armor. (“He’ll be fairly compensated, believe me. He should be thanking me for the investment.”). But is Iron Man going to happily turn the equipment over when U.S. Agent, Punisher 2099, and Silver Sable come knocking at his tower door?
    Plus, a foreign power has been covertly operating an espionage agency on U.S. soil. They’re the “American” Hatute Zeraze (see THE BLACK PANTHER #35), and the Squad intends to route them out! (“Pussy Cat is going to find out that I’m the big dog and America’s my yard, so he better stay out!”).
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

SECRET AVENGERS #28
    Written by MATT FRACTION
    Plot by EXCITER
    Art by DANIEL ACUNA
    “I AM THE INTERNATIONAL LAW”
    Judge Dredd hates wrongful convictions. They pervert the law, but he is the law... and he refuses to be perverted. Therefore, he plans to apply his unique brand of judicial review to the death sentence imposed by the High Court of the People's Republic of Hydra upon the (literally) howling commando, Warwolf, whom Dredd knows to be innocent. The PRH prosecuted Warwolf for the assassination of their Vice President Baron Strucker, but they got the wrong lycanthrope. It was really Werewolf by Night, who had to put Strucker down to end the threat of the Global Warning. Dredd and Hawkeye were with him. Now, the three of them must travel into enemy territory to rescue the most hated man(wolf) in the country. It’s no easy task, but is Werewolf by Night ready to confess to his actions if it can prevent the execution of an innocent agent?
    Fortunately, HYDRA is distracted. Destro has returned and is leading a new iteration of COBRA (see AGENTS OF ATLAS #40). This infuriates Hydra Commander, formerly known as Cobra Commander, who assumed leadership of the organization after it merged with the original COBRA following their war (see HYDRA-COBRA WAR #1-4). He does not tolerate upstarts... and tasks Viper with cutting the head off this new snake before it can fully establish itself! But will she get help from an unexpected source - Snake Eyes, Black Widow, and the Secret Avengers? Or will they prevent her own intervention?
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

CORPORATE AVENGERS #10
    Written by CHIP ZDARSKY
    Plot by EXCITER
    Art by SKOTTIE YOUNG
    3D Lenticular Variant Cover
    Embossed Variant Cover
    Colorforms® Design-Your-Own-Cover Variant Cover
    Thermal Ink Variant Cover - Rub to reveal an important message about physical fitness!
    Scented Ink Variant Cover - Scratch to smell Skinny Cow’s Fudgetastic Java low fat ice cream!
    Press Release - Who says you can’t have it all? She’s the hero we all crave: tough on crime, but sweet enough to be loved by all! She’s the unbelievable Skinny Cow! And just like her sugar-free and low fat ice cream, the newest addition to the Super Team® is good and good for us! Look out villains like Joe Camel, because you’re about to get the skinny!
    Real Talk - Bova was a New Man of Wundagore, a hybrid animal-humanoid engineered by the High Evolutionary. Although her ties to the caped community run deep, having raised Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch, the cow woman was never a superhero in her own right - until now! Discovered by the Control Group, who handles all superhuman advertising, she is put through a rigorous training process that involves youth-restoring serums. With a bold and svelte new look, she embodies the healthy and powerful lifestyle associated with the Skinny Cow! But is she actually ready to be a hero? Or will she be a liability to the Super Team® when Colonel Sanders, Tony the Tiger, and Progressive’s Flo (formerly Erin Esurance) finally confront the enemy that they were reassembled to apprehend - the carcinogenic Joe Camel!
    Meanwhile, Joe is working for someone who has a bigger endgame in mind... the Conspicuous Wars are coming!
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

DEADPOOL & THE THUNDERBOLTS #28
    Written by JASON AARON
    Plot by EXCITER
    Art by MATTEO SCALERA
    "DEADPOOL LOVES HARLEY" epilogue “THE MOUNTAIN OF BODIES BETWEEN US”
    Ever feel that there’s just some kind of impenetrable barrier between you and your lady? In my case, it’s a dimensional barrier! I’m the Merc with a Marriage, Deadpool, but just as I was about to file the paperwork to officially become “Wade Quinn” (taking her name - so progressive!), I got hijacked from the New Dawn Universe and brought back here to the Age of Marvels by Carmen Sandiego against my will! (I suspect Mcgaffer put her up to it when he saw I was about to explode the Gotham line’s sales and was worried he didn’t have enough glossy paper to meet demand). Now I’m in full romance novel-mode as I embark on a grand adventure to return to my one true love at all costs! But damn, crossing dimensional boundaries is hard (and the Global Line isn’t winning the monthly poll enough for me to get consistent crossovers... you all should work on that)! It looks like the only one who has the technology to cross over easily is the master thief who stuck me here - but where in the world is she? And damn, she also stole my katana collection! I was gonna use that to put my kids through college! (Or was I going to put my katanas through college kids... either way, I need ‘em back!). It’s up to me and the ‘Bolts to track down Carmen, bring her to justice, and “re-appropriate” her dimension-hopping tech - and my heart is on the line!!
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

THE GHOST WARRIORS #18
    Written By ROBERT VENDITTI
    Art By SALVADOR LAROCCA
    Plot By MARVELL2100
    Wrath of the House of Yashida: Conclusion -Betrayal!
    John Wraith's betrayal of his teammates on the eve of his wedding to Mariko Yashida has put everyone in danger! Collen and White Fox have been captured by Clan Yashida ninjas and will be put to death as a gift to his bride! Wraith tells them that he must make amends to Mariko for killing her before they were to be married years ago. This is his one chance to make things right!
    The ceremony begins as Wraith and Mariko prepare to make their vows with Colleen and White Fox mere feet away, ninjas at the ready to shove a blade through each one's heart. Far above, Afro and Lotus look below to see one teammate's turn and the possible death of two others! What can they do to save Colleen and White Fox, surrounded by an army of ninjas? Afro tells Lotus that they have no choice but to attack and hope that their plan works!
    Afro leaps onto the wedding stage and immediately attacks Mariko and Wraith while Lotus frees Colleen and White Fox. They are quickly surrounded by ninjas and the odds of them surviving are growing dimmer by the minute! Suddenly a solid, dark cloud appears and from it emerges, the Shroud! This was Afro's plan(See: The Ghost Warriors #15) for them to escape from the island! The team steps into the Shrouds cape but before it fully closes, White Fox is struck through the heart by a blade thrown by Wraith. As Fox lies dying in the arms of Colleen, Afro turns away from his teammates, not to hide his grief but to eye the prize hidden here long ago: The Prism! Next Issue: Interlude.
    32 PGS./Rated M: Mature Audiences...$2.99
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 11-13-2017 at 04:45 PM.

MARVEL GLOBAL! Part 2

AGENTS OF ATLAS #41
    Written by DAVID LISS
    Plot by MARVELL2100
    Art by STEFANO CASELLI
    COBRA RISING: Snakes on Snakes on Snakes on Snakes! Did we mention snakes?
    Sssssss!!!!!! Cobra has been reborn under the leadership of the newly resurrected Destro along with the Baroness, the Strucker Twins, and Zartan! And they have co-opted the former spy agency HAMMER as it's own new terror organization! Now Jimmy Woo and the Agents of ATLAS face heavily armed Cobra agents led by their former friend Jasper Sitwell as they fight for their lives! At the same time, they are trying to keep the damaged Cosmic Cube that resurrected Destro out of Cobra hands again! As Destro and the others leave, the odds continue to mount against ATLAS as more armed snake agents enter the fight! Jason, Madame Hydra, and Delroy manage to hold the threat at bay as Woo and Anna search for a way out! But just when it seems ATLAS is about to fall, a new faction enters the scene attacking the Cobra agents: Kasper Kole and the American Hatute Zeraze! The Wakandan covert team has been tracking ATLAS to determine if they are doing black ops work for the Trump White House! With the tide turning against them, Sitwell and a few other Snake Agents manage to escape capture! While the others finish up the last remnants of the fight, Jimmy and Kasper discuss what transpired and why there is a Wakandan covert team on American soil! Kasper gives little details but tells him that his team is working in the best interests of the American people and that Woo should trust him. With some reluctance, ATLAS agrees to keep silent about the Hatute Zeraze in exchange for them sharing any information that they find. But Jimmy knows that they have a much bigger problem on their hands! The return of Cobra and it's most ruthless leader means that the world is in greater danger than ever!
    32 PGS./Rated T+...$2.99

AGENTS OF A.R.M.O.R. #1
    Written by MARK MILLAR
    Art by KANO
    Plot by GEEK MANGACOMIC
    “INFESTATION” part one
    A.R.M.O.R. is back and under new management, but that doesn't mean the multiverse will give them a break!
    In need of new agents, Director of A.R.M.O.R. Battlestar assigns top-agents Howard the Duck and Taxi Taylor, along with the robotic hired muscle Death's Head, the job of starting an all-new team of heroes to protect our reality from inter-dimensional threats! Howard the Duck travels through the Canadian wilderness to find Old Man Logan. Elsewhere, Death's Head navigates through the lair of Mole Man to save the Captain, an axe wielding Steve Rogers from a broken world! And if that's not enough on A.R.M.O.R.'s plate, the city of San Diego is attacked by ravenous and bloodthirsty superheroes! Can the recently reformed A.R.M.O.R. contain the zombie plague, or will this world become another part of the hunger gospel?
    32 PGS./Rated M: Mature Audiences Only...$2.99

AGENTS OF SHIELD #22
    Plotted by BANEOFKINGS
    Written by MATT FRACTION
    Art by OLIVIER COIPEL
    "FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BOLD"
    Theme Song: Sam and Dave - Soul Man
    A monster is taking over everyone's souls for a short period of time, leading to often bloody results that result in their bodies imploding. Trapped in a spaceship hurtling towards the surface of the planet Earth, PHIL COULSON has under two hours to find out the identity of this shape-shifting creature and stop it before the virus on board the spaceship can reach the planet below. Meanwhile, JENNA SIMMONS teams up with KAMALA KHAN to investigate a series of similiar disappearances, and they stumble upon a connection and a conspiracy that spans several decades. Meanwhile DAISY JOHNSON recovers from her trip to the horrors of DARKWORLD by exorcising her demons in an abandoned fight club in LA that contains multiple other INHUMANS. The winner gets to meet the mysterious being known only as FORTUNE, who is said to be able to grant the winner of this once in a lifetime competition one wish that they desire the most. If DAISY does end up winning it... what will her wish be? Can she save the people of DARKWORLD and make it a better place? Or will FORTUNE's promises be lies - and is the world she left behind lost forever?
    32pgs/Rated T.../$2.99

HER MAJESTY'S AVENGERS #5

Written by ALAN MOORE
    Plot by SHAGGYDOO
    Art by DALE EAGLESHAM
    "WIDGET!"
    Lara Croft, with an assist from James Bond and Ant Man, has made it to Avengers Castle and she has a story to tell. Team leaders Wasp and Captain Britain are shocked to learn that their team's hidden benefactors are HYDRA. What is HYDRA's connection to the Parliament and the Royal Family? The Queen has explaining to do and Wasp is more than ready for the Q&A, but first she has to convince both Bond and the Captain. With all this going on both Rom and Conan are knighted by the Queen and it's not just ceremonial, she's forming a new modern-day Camelot.
    What is Widget? Well it's from a dark future where mutants are enslaved or destroyed that legend refers to as 'Days of Future Past'. Survivors in this era, Deadpool, Wolverine and Kate Pryde, sent their psychic essence through a time warp in an attempt to take over their present forms to prevent the fall of the mutants. However, everything went sideways and instead the essence of trio was rebuilt in a small, metal, off-spherical body built by an enemy. It’s mind scrambled, it doesn’t s an amnesiac and when not in berzerker mode it goes about everything with a childlike glee. It's desire to eat metallic objects (especially adamantium and vibranium) override any sense of politeness. All it knows is this is the point where he meets another time-traveler. A being who will aid him in his journey and who arrives in a very familar yet unexpected spacecraft called the TARDIS!?!
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

ASSASSIN'S CREED: GLOBAL WARNING #7*A Global Line Limited Series*
    Written by ROBERT VENDITTI
    Art by SALVADOR LAROCCA
    Plot by Mad Marv Studios
    The Killers Elite! Conclusion!
    They enter the execution arena before a raucous crowd anxious to see blood! Orson Randall and Emma Peel have been sentenced to death by Lord Deathstrike for crimes against HYDRA. Standing between two hooded, armed guards, they look up to see their former teammate and betrayer, Alexander Piece standing next to Deathstrike! Orson and Emma give each other a final glance, knowing that this will be their last time together. The two guards standing next to them draw their swords ready to deliver the killing blows as they make their peace.
    Suddenly, all hell breaks loose as explosions rock the remote HYDRA stronghold! Assassins Creed Guild warriors begin to swarm the compound, killing any HYDRA agents in their path! The two guards free Randal and Peel and remove their hoods to reveal...Marcus Fury and Cloud-9!
    It was all an elaborate plan by the Guild working with the NSA, to have Pierce turn on his team and 'kill' the two NSA agents in order for him to gain the trust of Deathstrike. In months, he worked his way up the ladder to become a close advisor to the HYDRA leader. Now on the verge of one of their greatest triumphs, HYDRA has suffered a major blow, as one of it's most important facilities has been infiltrated. A stunned Deathstrike can only look on as his elite guards are cut down by the combination of Fury, Peel, Randal and Cloud-9!
    Now filled with rage he seeks his vengeance against the man who betrayed him. Lord Deathstrike pulls his sword and charges towards Pierce, seeking some kind of victory as his world comes crashing down. His charge is halted as a blade plunges deep into his chest and pulled out with enough force that his still beating heart is ripped from his body! Pierce looks down at Deathstrike and the gaping hole as blood still gushes like a broken hydrant. "This is for the millions who died in Maltan!", Pierce grimmaces. "Forget cutting off your damned head. I just wanted to rip out your fucking heart!
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 11-15-2017 at 09:36 AM.

MARVEL KNIGHTS! Part 1

MOON KNIGHT: PHASES OF THE MOON #4 (of 4) ***Thrilling Conclusion!***
    Written by DOUG MOENCH
    Plot by CAPTCLEGHORN
    Art & Cover by BILL SIEKIEWICZ
    "Part Seven: Selene"
    Our pair of heroes has made it back to New York City after three trips around the world and facing down a wild assortment of were-creatures. It’s been over 72 hours of no sleep and staying under the full moon in order to burn the curse of the werewolf out of Jack Russell’s system. Now, on a rare fourth night of the full moon, Moon Knight and Jack must face their greatest threat yet, Miles Morales, a newly cursed were-spider! It is the Greek goddess Selene who is behind Miles’ transformation and our heroes are exhausted, drained, and seemingly doomed.
    Their one lone ally in this fight? A nine-year old girl who is the smartest one there is. It’s Lunella Lafayette, Moon Girl who not only has to help a werewolf and a superhero defeat a collection of moon deities, but she has to stay up and out of the house past her bedtime.
    This final chapter is book-length, kids, as we shine a light on Moon Knight, Moon Girl, and Moon gods.
    40 PGs./Rated T...$3.50

ELEKTRA: THE HAND #10
    Written by CHUCK DIXON
    Plot by EXCITER
    Art by JEROME OPEÑA
    Variant Cover featuring Deathwatch by MARK TEXEIRA
    “WELCOME TO PLANET NINJA” part one “THE HIDDEN PATH”
    Those subjugated by the Kree Empire could not always fight back in the light, so warriors emerged from the shadows. Martial artists from a thousand different worlds, with a hundred thousand different fighting disciplines, struck at nerve centers of Kree imperialism with stealth and sword. Eventually, these intergalactic ninjas even colonized a planet that was itself, like its inhabitants, stealthy and undetectable. They named it Halana (“No to Hala” in Kree). The only way to reach this secret world was to cut reality itself with a super-sharp blade and create a portal, and the only blades capable of doing that were forged by the silent smiths of Halana. One such blade was brought to Earth long ago by Kree monk refugees, stolen by the Hand, stolen by the Starjammers, and then finally stolen by a band of Skrull ninjas. Led by Pagon, who masqueraded as Elektra for some time and perfectly mimicked her skills, the Skrulls have now opened a gateway to Halana and crossed over. Their intentions are unknown but cannot be good. Elektra, Echo, Zen, and the other members of the Hand boldly pursue them... and what they find on the other side will shock you! What awaits on Planet Ninja?!?
    Meanwhile, Storm Shadow sits on Shadowland’s thrown in Elektra’s absence. But with so many of the Hand’s fingers off world, the demonic ninja Deathwatch sees an opportunity to strike at his rivals...
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

PURE VENOM #5
    Written by STEVE ORLANDO
    Plot by GLOBAL HONORED
    Art & Cover by TRADD MOORE
    Alternate Vampiric Venom Cover by SAM KIETH
    "FANGS"
    Part Two
    Having sorted out last issue's misunderstanding, Eddie Brock (Venom) and Eric Brooks (Blade) now set their sights on taking down an ancient sect of cultured vampires calling themselves the Antimis who have been literally feeding off the millennial generation they see as culturally inept with their disposable media and lack of artistic ingenuity. No one even paints anymore, except on those bloody useless computer screens as if that was expressing anything of substance! Setting up a techno club as bait called Drip in an all too cool for it's own good abandoned meat packing warehouse that only plays useless, repetitive eurobeats and styled in hipster goth decor, as if the mindless meat jackets could appreciate or were even aware of real music like Bach composed, the vamps aim to give them true pain and death, the only way that will lead the young generation to understanding art and the enjoyment of living. The more he hears, the more convincing the ancient bloodsuckers' argument sounds to an "old school" fella like Edward Brock, or maybe it's the fact that he was bitten that is causing these new urges. Ever seen a vampiric symbiote? You will want to sink your teeth into this issue. Can Blade keep Venom at bay and stop a literal blood bath in New York or will our favorite anti-hero become the ultimate VenPire ?
    32 PGs./Rated T...$2.99

PROWLER AND THE OUTLAWS #4
    Written by DUANE SWIERCZYNSKI
    Plotted by SUPERCOOPER
    Art by FILIPE ANDRADE
    Variant Movember cover featuring the mustached team by ALAIN MAURICET
    "RESPONSIBLE"
    Mindy and Abigail Brown wait at home for Hobie's return after being gone for three days. The Shocker, Jackpot, and Porcupine wait at the OUTLAWS' Bologna Barn restaurant-turned-hideout for the Prowler's return after going radio silent, his last words: 'Talk to the frog.' Hobie Brown, the Prowler, scrambles to escape the locked down basement cavern of Fireheart Industries, with a tied up FROG-MAN and imprisoned PUMA looking on. But the longer Hobie spends down there, the angrier/grittier/more vicious he becomes...as the run off mystical energies of the Puma begin seeping outwards, infecting all those nearby! Help is on its way though, as the Outlaws head to the Brown residence to see if...wait, Hobie didn't tell his wife he now leads a team of criminals and rookies? That's a conversation that will have to wait for another day, as Mindy and the merry band of try-to-do-gooders witness Prowler, Frog-Man, and Puma wandering the streets and wreaking havoc in Brooklyn, on live TV!
    32 PGs./Rated T...$2.99

All-New BULLSEYE #9
    Written by CHRISTOPHER PRIEST
    Plot by MCGAFFER
    Art by JACEN BURROWS
    “ENTER PALADIN”
    Killing them would be easier. A flick of the wrist and the small sliver of a blade will pierce their eye and the terrorist will collapse to the floor, hostages go free and Paladin is cheered as the hero he is...except that never happens for the Punisher. Damn, Purple Man's programming and Lester won't be quiet either. The newest hero, Paladin has arrived at a hostage situation at the U.N. This is classic "introduce yourself and your tights to the world" stuff! And he needs to do this right! Dr Kafka is watching and he must show her how good he is, prove he's a hero to be swooned over. Well she promised to pay him more attention if he could do this. Whether that's strapped down to a hospital gurney kind of attention...actually that's the kind of attention he'd quite like. Was that his thought or Lester's? Anyway back to saving the hostages, and bullets have been fired at and it's time to show off the mad skills I have and is that Mick (me newly beloved brother) taking down the terrorists in a far too heroic style for me to come off as the head honcho? No, that's my spot on the gurney and I'm taking it. No one's going to miss these terrorists anyway.
    Editor’s Note: Bullseye gets a creative transfusion with sharper than a sai artwork by AOM newcomer Jacen Burrows and bloody great storytelling from the most dangerous mind in AOM, McGaffer!
    32 PGs./Rated M...$2.99

MARVEL KNIGHTS! Part 2

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #36
    Written by JOSS WHEDON
    Plot by BANEOFKINGS
    Art by GREG CAPULLO
    Variant Cover featuring the new Rangers by DANIEL BAYLISS
    “GO, GO, POWER RANGERS” Part 2 of 4 “PRIME DIRECTIVE”
    Theme Song: Transformers Animated - Theme Song
    MIGUEL O’HARA is getting used to his to his newfound powers as the RED RANGER, who sets off with AMERICA CHAVEZ, the PINK RANGER to find the GREEN RANGER – the X-Man known as HELLION! All of them are rapidly adjusting to their new powers and with no clear leader, they quickly find themselves fighting against each other following a series of miscommunications in the subway network beneath New York! This wasn’t what Zordon had in mind, so he sends in the newly christened YELLOW RANGER, VALERIA RICHARDS, and her brother, the BLACK RANGER – FRANKLIN, to act as damage control. But a greater enemy is lurking in the shadows that may force the Rangers to put their differences to confront their biggest threat yet… OPTIMUS PRIME? Meanwhile, in the House on Horrorville, Peter Parker comes face to face with a killer who is hunting down Spider-Men from across the Multiverse as his girlfriend Liv Moore drives to his aid, unaware that she too is about to walk into a trap devised by none other than… Peter Parker?
    32 PGs./Rated T…$2.99

WILSON FISK: DAREDEVIL #2
    Written by GREG RUCKA
    Plot by BANEOFKINGS
    Art by BILLY TAN
    Variant Cover featuring the new Daredevil by BARRY WINDSOR-SMITH
    “A WORLD WITHOUT DAREDEVIL” Part 2 of 4 “ASSASSINATION STREET”
    Theme Song: RAIGN - Empire of Our Own
    Iron Fist suspects that something might just be amiss with this new, darker DAREDEVIL, who isn’t afraid to get in contact with criminal bosses and cut deals. Danny decides to do some investigating of his own, following up some familiar leads as Wilson Fisk consolidates his power, arresting a crime lord SNYDER MASON who may or not have agreed to co-operate with Fisk to make Fisk back off his criminal operation. Can Danny convince Fisk that this is not the method to take… or will Fisk continue to exploit his vigilantism to his own ends? And to make things worse, FRANK UNDERWOOD has just been gunned down by a mysterious assassin in the streets of New York – and his widow CLAIRE decides to hire the new DAREDEVIL to find the killer, throwing Fisk face-first into the public spotlight when he was trying to keep to the shadows.
    32 PGs./Rated T…$2.99

THE PUNISHER: WAR JOURNAL #36
    Written by ED BRUBAKER
    Plot by BANEOFKINGS
    Art by DAVID AJA
    Variant Cover featuring The Kingsmen by DAVE GIBBONS
    “CROOKED GAME” Part 2 of 5 “WE'RE THE KINGSMEN. HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF US, MR. CASTLE?”
    Theme Song: The Who - My Generation
    Celebrities are going missing across the globe and it is slowly creating worldwide panic as celebrities take increasingly desperate measures to save themselves from whoever this celebrity-kidnapper is. HARRISON FORD ends up hiring FRANK CASTLE to protect him from the kidnapper thinking that they’ll go after STAR WARS actors next (they've already gone for the STAR TREK ones) - but THE PUNISHER has bigger problems on his hands – after a series of unfortunate misunderstandings he’s just been identified as suspect number one in the celebrity kidnapping case and this makes him the latest target of the United Kingdom’s premier spy agency, THE KINGSMEN – and its latest member, GARY UNWIN, nicknamed Eggsy. Frank is beginning to get a tad annoyed with spies interfering in his operation, especially as while defending himself from Eggsy, the kidnapper may have his best chance yet at abducting Ford.
    32 PGs./Rated M...$2.99

ULTIMATE F'N RUSSELL #2 (of 3) ***Limited Series***
    Written by JOHN CARPENTER & NICK SPENCER
    Plot by GLOBAL HONORED
    Art by GEOF DARROW
    Variant Jack Burton Cover by TRADD MOORE

'A Man Would Have to be Some Sort of Fool to Think We're Alone in this Universe"
    Snake Plissken, working on behest of America's Homeland Security with a metaphorical carrot dangled in front of him in the form of a get out of jail free presidential pardon if he succeeds, and an even more ham-fisted stick in the form of a nanite bomb lodged to his brain stem set to explode should he fail, is on a classified mission to infiltrate the prison island that is 1997 Manhattan and stop an unspecified threat, rumored to be some sort of alien invasion. But he isn't going it alone this time.
    Jack Burton, private transportation contractor unknowingly hired by an obscure government agency to transport top secret goods that ended up being Snake, has agreed to go along with the plan with the promise that once the mission is over, should they survive, Plissken will lead him to the old Federal Reserve vault and help load an 18-wheeler with as much forgotten gold as it can handle.
    R.J. "Mac" MacReady, a helicopter pilot lost for 15 years in the snowy hell of Antarctica, recently rescued by Snake & Jack, has first hand experience with the "Things" alleged to be taking over New York's penal colony, but is he who he says he is or something far more sinister?
    Snake, Jack and Mac will commandeer an over-sized chopper from their government pals and drop a Freightliner FLC 120, modified for combat, directly on Times Square, but is Broadway big enough for the Pork Chop Express!?! To Snake's surprise, there is a new King of 42nd Street, his old "buddy"...Brain! (Editor's Note: RIP the great HDS) And talk about small worlds, Brain's new personal chauffeur is another familiar face - what's Egg Shen doing in NYC? Why tracking down an old nemesis of course, which naturally leads our heroes to....
    Chinatown, home territory of the Lords of Death, is ground zero for the invasion. The desperate LOD have only one answer to fight off the monsters on their block, by resurrecting one of their own. Deep underground in an abandoned subway, Lo Pan is reborn!
    Russellmania (sly wink to Exciter) wraps next month with enough Kurt alter egos and cult character cameos to shake the pillars of heaven!
    32 PGs./Rated T+...$2.99

SCI-FI MARVEL! Part 1

FANTASTIC FOUR #42
    *The beginning of an epic FF saga!*

Written By JONATHAN HICKMAN
    Plot By MARVELL2100
    Art By NICOLA SCOTT
    The Many Faces of Doom!
    • One Doom tests the power of fate!
    • One Doom witnesses the birth of his son!
    • One Doom stands alone against the forces that would destroy the existence of everything!
    • One Doom faces judgement at the hands lesser beings!
    • And one Doom is unaware of the chaos he has unleashed!(See Doom #40).

These are the many faces of Doom! Is one of them the savior that John Sunlight is searching for? That is the question facing Sue, Ben and Spock as they travel to another universe along with Sunlight and Kristoff von Doom! They have come to save another Earth from destruction at the hands of a powerful unknown entity. This Earth is much like their own except for one major difference. Where are it's heroes? All dead at the hands of forces that have come to sit in judgement of this world! As they descend into the heart of what is left of New York City, a local begs them to save him from the wrath of the gods! They came months ago and began destroying cities and when the heroes tried to stop them, they killed them all as well! Suddenly, the skies darken as a vessel the size of a large city lands in a clearing. As several figures emerge from the ship, one points a device at the witness and his atoms are scattered to the winds. The FF are stunned at the callous murder, then stare in disbelief when they see man who fired the shot: Reed Richards, standing beside another Reed Richards, flanked by four other Reed Richards! Next Issue continues one of the greatest FF epics ever! War of the Councils!
    32 PGS./Rated T+...$2.99

THE INHUMANS #41
    Written By ROBERT VENDETTI
    Plot By MARVELL2100
    Art By MARK BROOKS
    After The Fire!
    The shockwaves continue to spread throughout Attilan and in Olympia! Medusa has chosen Johnny Storm of the Fantastic Four as her consort and future king of the Inhumans! However, the Torch is nowhere on Earth which only adds to the confusion! Medusa, feeling the pressure from Maximus to choose Khan as her mate, has made a decision that has drastically changed the intricate plans enacted by her and Black Bolt. They wanted to draw the NuHuman rebel Khan from hiding but they did not expect Maximus to be involved. What now of their plans and what is the secret that they are keeping from Khan?
    Elsewhere Triton, Tom Corsi, Luna, Reader and Iso travel to old Attilan to retrieve an ancient artifact, forgotten in the move to the Blue Area of the Moon. It was a minor thing, something easily dismissed until now. They travel beneath the abandoned city, far below the realm of the Alpha Primitives and to levels few Inhumans have ever seen. They come searching for the Regenesis Matrix, a device that hasn't been used in over 10,000 years. It was a precursor to the Terrigen Crystals, the means in which Inhumans were transformed to their natural state. No one outside of the Royal Family knows about the Regenis Matrix so it should be fairly easy to retrieve. So imagine their surprise when they find the device in the hands of one of the oldest Inhumans of all, Serpentor! Next Issue: Honor Thy Father!

QUASAR & THE INFINITY WATCH#35
    Written by ROGER STERN
    Plot by MCGAFFER & MARVELL2100
    Art by KAARE ANDREWS
    Darth Maul is using Anwen to create his army of loyal Imperial soldiers. Anwen can warp Reality to create his army and he can make his army as powerful as it needs to be. The next step is to find someone to be in charge. He serves the Dark Side through his own means and an uncountable army achieves many things but the ruling of it all has never interested him that much. The taking and the conquering yes, but organizing and maintaining the army is boredom personified. So he can he find to be in charge of his Imperial army and the grand ruler of all he conquers...but who still answers to him?
    Quasar is now the avatar of the Space Gem and is using the power to finally rebuild the Argonaut Project. 21 worlds have agreed this time to co-operate in a union and fund both scientific and defense projects together. There will be no elitist universal councils that could be manipulated or controlled. The politics must be kept out of it just like the original Argonaut Project and maybe they can bring a bit of peace to one small corner of the universe.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

HIGH EVOLUTIONARY#35
    Written By DOUG MOENCH
    Plot By MCGAFFER
    Art By PAUL GULACY
    The Low DEvolutionary has succeeded in sowing Discordia into the fabric of reality and one more mirror universe will devolve for the ongoing greatest experiment in the multiverse...except for the concept of Infusion! The High Evolutionary has monitored the process of evolution long enough to know when a species is outmatched and needs to die...or evolve! The universe could not survive the attack from the mirror universe, there was no defense nor response that could initiate survival. So a new approach to the situation was needed. As fast as the universe is dissolved it is infused onto the mirror universe, effectively replacing it! The mirror universe will wipe itself out and the High Evolutionary will have taught reality how to survive via mitosis. Herbert calls this Thursday!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

EXCELSIOR #19
    Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    Plot by Exciter
    Art by RAFAEL ALBUQUERQUE
    "FRIED CHITAURI”
    With the bad news that the Chitauri have signed the Maveth Pact and allied themselves with enemies of the Local Group Treaty Organization, tipping the balance of power in a universe that is still in turmoil, the U.S.S. Excelsior has been given a special mission to gather intelligence on the mysterious race. As powerful as they are, little is actually known about the culture of the Chitauri. They can’t all just be mindless drones that just fight for whatever warlord happens to be directing them... can they? Colonel Jameson, Spider-Woman, Warbird, and Baymax are given image inducers to disguise their appearance and are tasked with infiltrating a Chitauri swarm that recently occupied a planet near the Milky Way system. They expect to find out about the Chitauri’s fanatical devotion to their leaders and penchant for self sacrifice, but the last thing they expect... is to fall in love! But when several Chitauri Leviathans force First Officer Monica Chang to take evasive action, the away team will have to survive behind enemy lines without the Excelsior to extract them!
    Meanwhile, Baymax discovers that Korg has a malignant plant growth beneath his rocky exterior. Can the personal healthcare companion and his best friend Hiro convince Korg to agree to a life-saving surgery when any cutting into a Kronan’s stone skin is considered a cultural taboo?
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 11-13-2017 at 06:29 PM.

SCI-FI MARVEL! Part 2

SILVER SURFER #41
    Written By CHRISTOS GAGE
    Plot By MARVELL2100
    Art By DUSTIN WEAVER
    The Celestial Madonna!
    Shalla Bal is the Celestial Madonna! The Magus has just proclaimed that she is destined to become the mother of the Celestial Messiah, the one who will bring ever-lasting peace to the universe! The Silver Surfer does not hear these words as he lies across the chamber stunned. But it isn't the blast from his beloved that has caused him harm, far from it. It's the mere thought that Shalla Bal has embraced The Magus, one of the most evil me in the universe and agreed to become his bride! While the Surfer tries to process the unfolding events, the Black Swan Yabbot Sumon has just pledged her undying loyalty to the one she calls Creator and stands by his side. Adam Warlock, the third member of this makeshift trio and the opposite twin of the Magus looks at his dark self and tells him that "this will not end the way he expects." The Magus laughs and tells his brother to look around! The Universal Church of Truth is ascending, his influence in the universe is spreading and more importantly, he has The Celestial Madonna as his bride! Together they will give birth to the Celestial Messiah and soon, all of creation will be theirs to rule!

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #41
    Written By MALCOLM JONES
    Plot By MARVELL2100
    Art By AARON LOPRESTI
    Far From Home
    The Nasphraerus Nebula, home of the Scy'Ar Tal who are the ancient enemy of the Shi'ar! Lilandra and her team have tracked the Scy'Ar Tal who have taken the Shi'ar Aerie, nesting home of many unborn young, to their home in hopes of saving the last remnants of her race. But now they find themselves surrounded by eight powerful warships, with very little chance of escape! Suddenly, two Scy'Ar Tal ships explode as they are hit with powerful plasma torpedoes! As the other vessels try to regroup, another ship is destroyed giving the Millennium Falcon the opportunity to fire its own weapons, inflicting serious damage to another ship. As the other Scy'Ar Tal warships warp away to escape destruction, ships de-cloak and surround the Falcon. The Guardians wonder who stepped in to save them and what will be their next move. They are stunned by the image that appears on their massive view screen: Gray'Ven leader of the Spartax and one-time emperor of the Shi'ar Empire! Next Issue: Enemies and Allies!
    32 PGS./Rated T+...$2.99

NOVA CORPS #41
    Written By CARLOS PACHECO
    Plot By MARVELL2100
    Art By MIKE MCKONE
    Return of the Skrulls
    The Skrulls, conspicuously silent after the war against Thanos have returned and annexed territories that once belonged to the tattered Shi'ar Empire! An alliance with the mysterious Builders have allowed them to expand and claim thousands of worlds under their rule. They now rival and may surpass the Universal Church of Truth as the biggest threat to the Andromeda Galaxy! A meeting between the Kree, Earth, Xandar and the Nova Corps has yet to determine a course of action. Ronan believes that the time to strike against the Skrulls is now, before they fully entrench themselves. Gail Runciter of Earth doesn't believe that any of them are ready for another war so soon after Thanos was defeated. Richard agrees that a full out war against the Skrulls is a now win situation but he also thinksthat they have to make a move against them soon. If not, the Shi'ar won't be the only race that become a part of a new Skrull empire! Next Issue: Interstellar Refugees!
    32 PGS./Rated T+...$2.99

MARVEL SUPERNATURAL! Part 1

THE DEFENDERS #38
    Written by MIKE MIGNOLA
    Plot by EXCITER
    Art by SALVADOR LARROCA
    "THE LIGHT DIMENSION" part one "LET THERE BE LIGHT"
    Dormammu is dead! Killed in battle with the Beyonder, who sacrificed himself in the process, the dreaded lord of chaos is no more! But the consequences of his demise are widespread...
    For the first time in millennia, there is light within the Dark Dimension! The stone exteriors of the seemingly endless hordes of Mindless Ones have fallen away, no longer held in place by Dormammu's power. Beneath them is flesh and blood, people whose worlds were subjugated and whose wills were dominated. Thanks to the Defenders, they are breathing the sweet air of freedom once again. Some endured eons of mindless servitude. Now they must reconstruct both their lives and their worlds. But are the Defenders prepared to become... the Rebuilders?
    Hulk assists his lover, Queen Jarella, in attempting to repair her damaged kingdom. It was on her world of K'ai that Dormammu fell, so they must figure out how best to dispose of his enormous flaming skeleton!
    Meanwhile, the Silver Surfer escorts the warrior Arkon the Magnificent back to his homeworld of Polemachus, ravaged years ago by Dormammu (see THE DEFENDERS #2). Unfortunately, the freed Polemachians, who value strength above all, blame Arkon's perceived weakness for their initial defeat. And weakness means his leadership must be challenged - in combat!
    Plus, Namor and Dr. Strange hunt down Dormammu's lieutenants. There's no where to run, Skeletor!
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

DOOM #40
    Written by NEIL GAIMAN
    Art by CLAYTON CRAIN
    Plot by MCGAFFER
    Doom has offered boons to the Cabal for their servitude to the right Master! Their life's! Doom will not rip their screaming soul from their obliterated bodies if they bend the knee. Dracula and Mephisto are wise and know the consequences of defying Doom and besides, serving the Red Skull has gotten monotonous! Sure he gave them countries to rule in Europe but their were so many restrictions and what about the rest of the world. Doom has dared to look God in the eye and spit, this legend will deliver so much more. The Maestro and Morgan Le Fay,
    despite their power have only human intelligence and desire, and foolishly identify themselves with the Red Skull's cause. The Molecule Man, unnervingly, dismisses everything and wants to play with the mutant reality warpers. They weren't reality warpers this morning but what Owen wants he invariably gets! Doom's gypsy family suffered at the hands of the Nazi's and despite being above such things, Doom feels a certain pleasure as he plans how to pull the Skull limb from limb.32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

MIDNIGHT SONS #38
    Written by MIKE RAICHT
    Plot by MCGAFFER
    Art by CLAY MANN
    Mephisto's plan to replace Christianity with a religion worshiping the very devil himself spread everywhere across the globe and throughout time! He promised miracles and he delivered them. All within the sphere of influence cast by Pandora's Box. And then he cast his shadow into the Hyborian Age! The Sons and Bishop and Bucky find themselves in a Hyborian Age that is finally coming together under one religion, Mephistopheles! A religion that will endure across the planet until the end of time! Can Daimon Hellstorm restore things back the way they were? Does he want to? There's more then he could ever wish for in this world!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

CABAL #40
    Written by DANIEL WAY
    Art by FRANK CHO
    Plot by MCGAFFER
    PANDORA'S BOX
    It's all in the hands of the Molecule Man...if he wants it to be of course. The Red Skull always knew that Doom would reclaim the Cabal one day and has prepared for this battle and Doom is...well, Doom! The Skull wants the Captain, the mutants and Doom dead and unleashes the full power of the Thule through Morgan Le Fay to try and claim Pandoras Box and use it to wipe out his enemies. An unusual twist of events brings forth Doom's ancestor from the Hyborian Age, a simple bullet and Doom will never of existed. The Skull grins, but not as much as Owen Reece....
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

MARVEL SUPERNATURAL! Part 1

THE WATCH #39
    Written by JAMES O'BARR
    Plot by MCGAFFER
    Art by ESAD RIBIC
    PANDORA'S BOX
    More and more portals connecting modern New Orleans and the Hyborian Age are opening up everywhere! The teenage Thanos leads the charge against Mephisto's forces through one of these portals and back to an Earth that he recognizes. Gandalf realizes that the endgame is in motion for the Box and that greater forces then they anticipated have come for it! Various heroes and villains are stuck on the wrong side of the portals and they must be put back in their proper place before history is changed forever. Randall Flagg is too dangerous to be left in the Hyborian Age and Roland Deschain must make a choice between assisting the man in black so that he will come back to his proper time or assist the Midnight Sons who are about to be served up as a main course to a tribe of cannibals.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

GOD SQUAD #40
    Written by KURT BUSIEK
    Plot by MCGAFFER
    Art by STEVE DILLON
    PANDORA'S BOX
    Hercules quite enjoyed being a Godpire. He got to drink all day, sleep with everyone and party all night. It was just like...being himself. It may be the fact that she turned him or it may be the fact that Hercules has a very large soft spot for her but he's taken it upon himself to protect Selene from the God's wrath. He's personally enrolled her into the God Squad. He's also unfortunately had to enroll his brother Ares and Deacon Frost after they helped turn the God's back to their normal state. Selene will be pardoned on one condition. The God Squad must complete a series of Labours! One for each Pantheon. It will start with the old Celtic Gods of the mystical isles of Britain and Ireland. The Crown of Bones which can control the tides of time and turn day to night has gone missing, simple task - find it! The hard part is when they find out that it was the Stone Giants who took it! Herc needs to go and talk to the severed head of a giant directly beneath the Bloody Tower of London...
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

GUNSLINGER #40
    Written by STEPHEN KING
    Art by LEINAL FRANCIS YU
    Plot by MCGAFFER
    PANDORA'S BOX
    Dracula has bent the knee to Doom but that doesn't mean that Eve and her team are out of the woods yet. Doom has called out to the Cabal to rally to it's true leader and the call has been heard by all of them....across a vast waste of shattered time and space there exists a sliver of a broken world. A world that Eve had called home. A world where her father ruled the Cabal and set about absorbing the known multiverse to combat the being known as The One Above All. Few still exist on this shattered husk but one man who was Doom's most loyal Captain does! The Charles Xavier of this world did not know the same morality as on this Earth. Draped in the comatose Cloak and using his psychic abilities to activate Ty's teleportation abilities, Charles has been staying one step ahead of oblivion. And now he's heard his master's call....Charles's mind has reached across infinity and touched Eve's, and he's not going to let go.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

INGLORIOUS BASTERDS/NEXTWAVE:GET THAT TOILET SEAT OFF OF YOUR HEAD. NOW!
    Written By JIM STERANKO
    Plot By MCGAFFER
    Art By HERB TRIMPE
    Nathaniel Essex has found as many dead relatives of the Captain as he can and has resurrected them as Super-Nazi-Zombie-Uber-Assassins. To be honest Essex didn't want Uber in the title but you can't argue with the people who pay you, especially when those people are conquering the known world! Can the Captain take down his long lost relatives when they're as powerful and crazy as him? What happens as he prepares for the craziest Thanksgiving dinner in the history of his family? What happens when they find out what Spider-Ham did in the bathroom? This just might be the start of something beautiful....probably not, there is going to be bullets too, but hey, never say never! Especially when there's a perfectly cooked turkey involved!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

MAGIK #41
    Written by KIERON GILLEN
    Plot by SUNOFDARKCHILD
    Art by BILL SIENKIEWICZ
    Pandora's Box tie in
    Doom and Chaos
    Magik, Red Sonja, and Dr. Doom travel into the past, to the time when Pandrora first received her box. Doom sees this as the perfect opportunity to seize the artifact's vast powers for himself. Illyana and Sonja must protect Pandora from Doom, but the strain of the time travel has left Magik powerless. As Doom closes in, the modern and ancient heroines may be left with one choice, to open the box and unleash chaos into the world for the first time.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

UNCANNY MARVEL! Part 1

THE UNCANNY X-MEN #40
    Written by RICK REMENDER
    Plot by EXCITER
    Art by CHRIS BACHALO
    "TO ME, MY X-CITY" part two “LIBERTAD”
    Buenos Aires has become Buenos X, a city of mutants in a world that hates and fears them. Many of its inhabitants have been experimented on and brainwashed by the Weapon X Program, who is in collusion with the Argentinian government. It’s up to the headmaster of the newly opened Escuela Xavier Para Jóvenes Dotados, Charles Xavier, to prevent the city from becoming Weapon X’s Petri dish. Can Wolverine and Daken, the two mutants Weapon X planned to brainwash first, help Professor X liberate the city and declare independence? Viva la revolución!
    Meanwhile, Hank McCoy and Piotr Rasputin meet in New York City. Both had been leaders of major world powers, the United States and Russia, and both had been forced to relinquish their positions. Was the world just not ready to be led by X-Men? Their rumination will have to wait when they get word of an international crisis emerging in Argentina. Can the former politicians help stabilize the region... or will the solution require more punching?
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

ASTONISHING X-MEN #40
    'How soon will I be holy? How much will this cost, guru?'
    Plot by NX01A
    Written by CULLEN BUNN
    Art by J.H. WILLIAMS III
    60s Marvel Girl Variant by PHILIP TAN
    Theme Song: Alanis Morissette - Baba
    •With plant and animal species threatened by the mini-ice age now flourishing once again, Savage Land tribes return to their former lands but Utopia's leaders have other ideas. Instead of the decimated MILITIA X, joint mayors DAVID the POSTMAN and ASTRID BLOOM send the ACOLYTES on a crusade to secure three prime locations for mutant settlements and Antarctic Anti-Metal Vibranium mining.
    •Thanks to the anti-human sentiment rising in Utopia and knowing they cannot get a fair trial for their actions while they were possessed, PHOENIX uses the E.V.A. offspring to shuttle BOLIVIA TRASK and other surviving former PRIME SENTINELS to Chile so X-CORPS can take them to their homes. Will Utopia's mayors order the sentient craft and their human cargo shot down by the city's mechanical and mutant firepower?
    •Will Phoenix also break one of the psychic privacy laws she herself set up by going into the mayors' minds to see if their mental powers are inciting the Acolytes' crusade and the angry fear in most Utopians?
    •ARCHANGEL and a very pregnant CANDY 'SERAPH' SOUTHERN reconsider whether Utopia is where they want to raise their twins but that decision can wait. Candy's going into labour, a fact not lost on the Acolytes and the shapeshifting cultist offspring of dead APOCALYPSE known as CLAN AKKABA!
    32 PGs./Rated T+...$2.99

X-CORPS #7
    'Anti-King' part 3/finale 'Queen of Pain'
    Plot by NX01A
    Written by TA-NEHISI COATES
    Art by KEN LASHLEY
    Meggan Trading Card Variant by JIM LEE
    Theme Song: Alanis Morissette - King Of Pain
    •EMMA FROST and BLACK TOM CASSIDY are helped by Eurasian HELLFIRE CLUB turncoat SHINOBI SHAW to kill ADRIENNE FROST and Tom's horticultural horror clone, and free X-CORPS from HAVEN's reality-bending pocket dimension. When Emma mind controls Haven into using this reality to resurrect the recently deceased BANSHEE, SIRYN and DAZZLER are overjoyed but the man who wakes up may not be who or what everyone expects.
    •She was a minor thing, a lesser elemental enslaved by Haven's warp dimension and Adrienne's psychometry. MEGGAN's true power, however, and instability are more than any imagined. No longer under anyone's control, can X-Corps and Emma stop her from perverting the forces of nature to destroy Brussels?
    •Meanwhile... DR. CECILIA REYES, TRIAGE, and ELIXIR investigate the kidnapping of mutant children from Zwartheid, Sharzad, Azania, Slokovia, Costa Verde, San Conception, and other notoriously impoverished, dangerous, and anti-mutant countries.
    32 PGs./Rated T+...$2.99

AGENTS OF FUTURE PAST #36
    Written by JEFFREY DEAVER
    Plot by MCGAFFER
    Art by NEAL ADAMS
    PANDORAS BOX
    Welcome to the Hyborian Age! Where every death conceivable is around every corner! The Midnight Son's and the Time Agents Bishop and Bucky find themselves stuck in the past and fighting for their life's! Ironically their only hope now is that someone does open the Pandoras Box and inadvertantly frees them from the deadly past. If they survive the meantime. Bishop has already been captured and condemned to die as a demon after unwisely using his guns on the local populace and Bucky must now wade through a heavily armed horde of barbarians to save him!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

UNCANNY MARVEL! Part 2

X-MEN: FIRST CLASS #40
    Written by JUSTIN JORDAN
    Plot by BANEOFKINGS
    Art by CHRIS SAMNEE
    "ROAD TRIP" Part 1 of 3 "SEARCH PARTY"
    Theme Song: Dion - Runaround Sue
    DARWIN and BANSHEE travel south after DARWIN's parents are reported missing, and get caught in the Civil Rights struggles sweeping the country when they come across an small, baby alien of unknown origins from another planet when they arrive in Albany during the segregation protests, they find themselves faced with an extra burden on their hands trying to get it home. Meanwhile, RENEE LAURENT adapts to her new life in the West following the funeral of ADALGISO MULLER where she finds herself followed by a pair of Russian Spies, forcing her to turn to MARCEL GERARD, a Vampire, who claims that he is able to protect her. ERIK LEHNSHERR comes into conflict with the HELLFIRE CLUB regarding a seemingly simple matter, and CHARLES XAVIER struggles with an inspection of his school from Government Officials as he tries to resist the temptation to mind-control them.
    32pgs/Rated T.../$2.99

X-23: DARKWORLD #2 (of 2) **DARKWORLD TIE-IN**
    Written by KELLY THOMPSON
    Plot by BANEOFKINGS
    Art by JOE QUINONES
    “DAYS GONE BY” Part 2 of 2 “TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE”
    Theme Song: Peter Gabriel - Solsbury Hill
    LAURA KINNEY has escaped from DARKWORLD with the help of DR. STEPHEN STRANGE, but now she must adapt into a dimension which already has an X-23. The world itself has its problems, but compared to the DARKWORLD, it is virtually heaven for her. But then she remembers that the world she's left behind doesn't have a X-23 and she thinks of all the good that could be done upon her return. But getting back may be even more complicated than getting there, as an unearthly being has noticed STRANGE's attempt to meddle with the universal laws, and DORMAMMU casts his attention on the young mutant. Will she be able to make it home alive? Thankfully LAURA has an ace up her sleeve in the form of this world's LAURA KINNEY, who may be able to help her return home.
    32pgs/Rated T…/$2.99

BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS #37
    Written by MATT KINDT
    Plot by BANEOFKINGS
    Art by FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA
    PANDORA'S BOX FINALE
    The witches have called forth a great flood that will soak New Orleans, intent om wiping it from the face of the Earth for good - so they can save the world at the cost of one city. As the Brotherhood of Mutants reunite following a split to save as many people as they can, time is running out as the city itself has become a battleground. To make matters worse, CYCLOPS has abandoned the team and now MAGNETO has left too, urgently taking a message from an old friend who he first met 27 years ago. Something dark is awakening again in the small town of Derry, Maine. But what could be more important to Erik than saving New Orleans? In desperation and short on numbers, knowing that what he has won’t be enough - HAVOK may have to make a deal with an untrustworthy source to save the city, even if it means exiling the Brotherhood from a place that they called home.
    32pgs/Rated T../$2.99

Happy Thanksgiving! Here is the handy Checklist for November! Enjoy that delicious Turducken with all the trimmings and add some great AoM titles for desert! We've got Black Friday sales that will knock your socks off! Without further adieu, check out some AoM goodness!

MARVEL ASSEMBLE
    AVENGERS #38
    HULKLAND #36
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #15
    BLACK PANTHER #41
    LONG LIVE CAPTAIN AMERICA #4
    THE MIGHTY THOR: THE WATCHER ON THE WALL
    SHE-HULK, ATTORNEY AT LAW #35
    WEST COAST AVENGERS #4

MARVEL GLOBAL
    AGENTS OF A.R.M.O.R. #1 *Brand New Series!*
    HER MAJESTY'S AVENGERS #5
    ALL-WINNERS SQUAD #12
    DEADPOOL & THE THUNDERBOLTS #28
    SECRET AVENGERS #28
    ASSASSIN'S CREED: GLOBAL WARNING #7
    AGENTS OF ATLAS #41
    THE GHOST WARRIORS #18
    CORPORATE AVENGERS #10

MARVEL KNIGHTS
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #36
    PURE VENOM #5
    WILSON FISK: DAREDEVIL #2
    ALL-NEW BULLSEYE #9
    ELEKTRA: THE HAND #10
    PUNISHER #36
    PROWLER & THE OUTLAWS #4
    MOON KNIGHT: PHASES OF THE MOON #4(of 4)
    ULTIMATE F'N RUSSELL #2 (of 3) *Knights Limited Series*

SCI-FI MARVEL
    FANTASTIC FOUR #42
    QUASAR & THE INFINITY WATCH#35
    NOVA CORPS #41
    GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #41
    EXCELSIOR #19
    HIGH EVOLUTIONARY#35
    SILVER SURFER #41
    THE INHUMANS #41

MARVEL SUPERNATURAL
    THE DEFENDERS #38
    DOOM #40
    MIDNIGHT SONS #38
    MAGIK #41
    CABAL #40
    THE WATCH #39
    GOD SQUAD #40
    GUNSLINGER #40
    INGLORIOUS BASTERDS/NEXTWAVE: GET THAT TOILET SEAT OFF OF YOUR HEAD. NOW!

UNCANNY MARVEL
    BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS #37
    X-MEN: FIRST CLASS #40
    THE UNCANNY X-MEN #40
    X-23: DARKWORLD #2 (of 2) **DARKWORLD TIE-IN**
    AGENTS OF FUTURE PAST #36
    X-CORPS #7
    ASTONISHING X-MEN #40

As always, we here at Age of Marvels want to thank our loyal readers for giving us the opportunity to tell great stories. We couldn't do this without your support. And a big hand to the creative staff at AoM. Thank you for giving your best each and every month!
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 11-16-2017 at 09:47 AM.

One of everything for me to feast my eyes on!

My BotM is Prowler and the Outlaws #4. Love me some Hobie!