Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Silent Hill.

And I mean proper Silent Hill, like the first three games, not what came after.
    To see what happened to that series breaks my heart.

And we almost had Silent Hills.................

Count me in for Silent Hill too (though I do think Homecoming gets a worse reputation than it deserves. I liked that one).

Knights of the Old Republic (single player RPGs, none of this multiplayer crap).
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

I'd love a Parasite Eve remake.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

The Def Jam fighting games.

It was going good until the 3rd game ruined it.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

I don't know whether this is that old but Mega Man X I really wanted that X9 sequel.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Incredible Member

Mega Man Legends.

Amazing Member

Power Stone is a good shout. That game was underrated for the longest time. Now it’s why I keep my Dreamcast. Galaxies, the emu just wasn’t good enough. And the obvious, CoH. Just a very well done comic game that was a lot of fun. Missed the grouping and fun PvP.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fenice View Post
    Power Stone is a good shout. That game was underrated for the longest time. Now it’s why I keep my Dreamcast. Galaxies, the emu just wasn’t good enough. And the obvious, CoH. Just a very well done comic game that was a lot of fun. Missed the grouping and fun PvP.
    The only reason I miss the CoX games are the Masterminds archtype. Holy cats, I caused havoc with my poison/ninjas mastermind. Most people chose robots or thugs for minions, but ninjas had a great mixture of one brute, two stalkers, and three scrappers, which paired fantastically with my villain's ability to debuff, stun, and slow entire groups. I was pretty much unstoppable.

Best of all, I paired animations of my minions with my mastermind. When she celebrated victory, my minions would bow and worship her greatness. When they messed up, she could slap one of them yelling, "YOU IDIOTS!" while they all cowered while screaming, "PLEASE FORGIVE US!"

Amazing Member

I very much enjoyed grounding people when they tried to fly. I know energy became popular for the stun, but thorns was the most fun on my stalker.

Before then, I just found the game engine really cool. To be able to kick an enemy across the screen, blew my mind, even with playing MMOs previously, nothing like it.

I miss Command & Conquer.
    I miss the old Deus Ex (Human Revolution and Mankind Divided are okay, but they play like Ghost in the Shell/Metal Gear Solid wannabes. Not really the Deus Ex I remember).
    I miss good RTS games overall.
    I miss Jazz Jackrabbit.
    I miss the old Sims (hate Sims 4, EA-corporate bullshit).
    I miss the old Sim City.

Quote Originally Posted by Jopi View Post
    I miss Command & Conquer.
    I miss the old Deus Ex (Human Revolution and Mankind Divided are okay, but they play like Ghost in the Shell/Metal Gear Solid wannabes. Not really the Deus Ex I remember).
    I miss good RTS games overall.
    I miss Jazz Jackrabbit.
    I miss the old Sims (hate Sims 4, EA-corporate bullshit).
    I miss the old Sim City.
    I miss all the old Sims games, I also miss SWTOR before it died out.
    Straight Shot Mob

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Triple A horror games like Dino Crisis, Silent Hill, Dead Space (i think DS3 is underrated)