View Poll Results: What did you think of "Justice League"?

Voters
231. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing, one of if not the best comic book movie

15 6.49%
  • Very good, enjoyable and engaging, worth seeing again

128 55.41%
  • Alright, watchable, but nothing special; a bit of a disappointment

61 26.41%
  • A bad movie overall, a huge disappointment

21 9.09%
  • A disgrace, a total bomb, an aberration, Worst. Movie.Ever.

6 2.60%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just got back from seeing it. Ima be honest it was super boring, way too boring.

Other people in the theatre laughed at Flash but i thought he was annoying, i think they are going for some kind of autistic version of flash (definitely on the "spectrum") but i dont think that works.

Aquaman a walking caricature but i guess they didn't have time for anythung else, movie felt short.

Steppengeneric was meh and i think once Superman showed up he was defeated a little too easily.... I wish I was making this up, but i took my 2 younger brothers to see the movie, the 15 year old said he liked it, in the car in the theatre parking lot i asked him what he thought about Steppenwolf, do you know what his response was? He said "whose that?". Like really, he says he liked the movie but he can't even remember the name of the villain minutes after seeing it, lol.

Alleged WonderBat shipping, Alfred making a lame joke about Bruce Wayne supposedly liking Dianna is all it is, if you cut that scene out the alleged "chemistry" would be unnoticeable...

That entire "The world being super sad and miserable and crime and terrorism being up just cause Superman 'hope of the universe' died" is dumb as hell. Exactly how long was Superman active between Man of Steel and BvS for him to have such an impact on people taht him being dead is making the world lose hope over his death? Nowhere near long enough.... makes the people in the DCEU seem like a bunch of weak babies....
    Last edited by RudHao; 11-16-2017 at 09:50 PM.