Enchantress
    Incubus

Who wins?
    Doomsday and ares FTW

Ultimate Member

DC team for the win.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Gonna disagree COMPLETELY.

Thor can solo this. AoEs on an order of magnitude the DC folks have never dealt with, and, given his current SSJ2 status, they can't hurt him AT ALL. He's got a pretty clear healing factor / indestrctability in that mode, instantly shaking off the beating the Hulk sucker-punched him into and instantly recovering from Hela's disembowelement shot, plus he's faster, he's massively more skilled, etc.

And if, for whatever reason, his lightning and better-than-anything-shown-by-Superman hitting force can't put Doomsday down, he can just grab Valkyrie's legendary sword and cut Doomsday into tiny morsels.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Gonna disagree Completely
    . Big adventure going for marvel that's a big surprise lol

Extraordinary Member

Doomsday is the only real threat if you ask me.

Thor and Hulk would mop up the other three DCEU villains no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Gonna disagree COMPLETELY.

Thor can solo this. AoEs on an order of magnitude the DC folks have never dealt with, and, given his current SSJ2 status, they can't hurt him AT ALL. He's got a pretty clear healing factor / indestrctability in that mode, instantly shaking off the beating the Hulk sucker-punched him into and instantly recovering from Hela's disembowelement shot, plus he's faster, he's massively more skilled, etc.

And if, for whatever reason, his lightning and better-than-anything-shown-by-Superman hitting force can't put Doomsday down, he can just grab Valkyrie's legendary sword and cut Doomsday into tiny morsels.
    I have a lot of problems and disageements I would like to voice with this, but first....

Is this thread perhaps in bad taste? Like posted less than 24 hours after another thread involving these characters and feats was closed for moderation? Inevitably the same arguments will pop up here. I think we should all take a step back and wait for Guy1 on Friday
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I have a lot of problems and disageements I would like to voice with this, but first....

Is this thread perhaps in bad taste? Like posted less than 24 hours after another thread involving these characters and feats was closed for moderation? Inevitably the same arguments will pop up here. I think we should all take a step back and wait for Guy1 on Friday
    I was going to say the same thing.

If people really think Thor can solo with he's new power up well that's just silly just ares is going to be a problem for the guy much less the other 3 one of which is I killed Superman Doomsday......
    Last edited by choptop; 11-14-2017 at 02:58 PM.

Uh, no.

I mean, I’m not commenting on Doomsday, who is clearly a legit problem for Thor. That’s for others to debate.

But Ares is not stopping Thor. Nothing in his presentation, beyond some very dramatic special effects, is elevating him to the point where he’s hurting Thor in any appreciable way. Neither is he standing up to the sort of damage Thor can dish out.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Uh, no.

I mean, I’m not commenting on Doomsday, who is clearly a legit problem for Thor. That’s for others to debate.

But Ares is not stopping Thor. Nothing in his presentation, beyond some very dramatic special effects, is elevating him to the point where he’s hurting Thor in any appreciable way. Neither is he standing up to the sort of damage Thor can dish out.
    Your lowballing ares I'm not saying he can win in a fight with Thor but he for sure can be a problem for him ares tk alone is going to hurt Thor.

Doomsday is the only legit threat. Movie Aries is weak sauce along with the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Doomsday is the only legit threat. Movie Aries is weak sauce along with the other two.
    Weak? He was smacking ww around just fine........

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Weak? He was smacking ww around just fine........
    ... who is not at Thor’s level.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    ... who is not at Thor’s level.
    The Doomsday fight says she's at least approaching Superman/Thor lv.