Enchantress
    Incubus

Who wins?
    Doomsday and ares FTW

Ultimate Member

DC team for the win.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Gonna disagree COMPLETELY.

Thor can solo this. AoEs on an order of magnitude the DC folks have never dealt with, and, given his current SSJ2 status, they can't hurt him AT ALL. He's got a pretty clear healing factor / indestrctability in that mode, instantly shaking off the beating the Hulk sucker-punched him into and instantly recovering from Hela's disembowelement shot, plus he's faster, he's massively more skilled, etc.

And if, for whatever reason, his lightning and better-than-anything-shown-by-Superman hitting force can't put Doomsday down, he can just grab Valkyrie's legendary sword and cut Doomsday into tiny morsels.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Gonna disagree Completely
    . Big adventure going for marvel that's a big surprise lol

Extraordinary Member

Doomsday is the only real threat if you ask me.

Thor and Hulk would mop up the other three DCEU villains no problem.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    . Big adventure going for marvel that's a big surprise lol
    Eh, I'm more than happy to say that comics Superman will waste 616 Thor - any version of him/her outside of King versions - in the arena. But this isn't any version of Superman and it's not that Thor either. I'm always going to say that Batman beats Captain America, if both have standard equipment. But they aren't in this fight.

This is a fight between a dude that, in his current state, ignores or instantly recovers from the kinds of hits that are basically beyond anything the DC team has been shown to deliver. At the same time being considerably more powerful, both in feats and in narrative, then what he was before. And he's more skilled than anyone on the DC side, and faster than anything they have shown to boot. And he has AoE shots and the ability to call down "the biggest lightning bolt in the history of lightning bolts," very clearly implying that it's heavier than the shots that trivially annihilated spacewhales in mass.

I mean, there is literally nothing here to say that Thor can't simply obliterate three of the four at the bell with lightning, then take Valkyrie's sword and chop Doomsday into pieces with his VASTLY superior speed and skill.

Hell, Valkyrie's standard equipment ought to include slave discs and their controller, and that would stop Doomsday just fine thanks.

Or, Thor wipes out the weak three, and then just distracts/pounds on Doomsday while Loki preps up a mindwhammy - you know, what he did to freaking ODIN. It's offscreen, but it turned Odin into a veg who was then stuck in a retirement home. Loki also did this to Solveig before he had the scepter, and didn't even have to be present to do it - end credit scene from Thor 1.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Gonna disagree COMPLETELY.

Thor can solo this. AoEs on an order of magnitude the DC folks have never dealt with, and, given his current SSJ2 status, they can't hurt him AT ALL. He's got a pretty clear healing factor / indestrctability in that mode, instantly shaking off the beating the Hulk sucker-punched him into and instantly recovering from Hela's disembowelement shot, plus he's faster, he's massively more skilled, etc.

And if, for whatever reason, his lightning and better-than-anything-shown-by-Superman hitting force can't put Doomsday down, he can just grab Valkyrie's legendary sword and cut Doomsday into tiny morsels.
    I have a lot of problems and disageements I would like to voice with this, but first....

Is this thread perhaps in bad taste? Like posted less than 24 hours after another thread involving these characters and feats was closed for moderation? Inevitably the same arguments will pop up here. I think we should all take a step back and wait for Guy1 on Friday
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I have a lot of problems and disageements I would like to voice with this, but first....

Is this thread perhaps in bad taste? Like posted less than 24 hours after another thread involving these characters and feats was closed for moderation? Inevitably the same arguments will pop up here. I think we should all take a step back and wait for Guy1 on Friday
    I was going to say the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post

I only read the first page of that thread. I only saw Ragnarok two days ago. In any event, I guess whatever said on Friday by GUY1 will make this one clearer then. ---***

Incubus tentacles could pierce and pick up a tank, and he seemed really good at absorbing organic matter into himself in general. +He can heal damage very quickly. Does anyone think he could potentially power drain Hulk?

Does anything really stop enchantress from starting up her machine of doom. Movie was kinda vague on that (lol), but the moment she went all bright colors,despite not having her heart, she started u the machine. Should be a factor me thinks.

Asgard definitely has juice to drain.
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 11-14-2017 at 08:54 PM.