Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Just as a casual observer to the thread...

^ .... what?! By pointing out that the controlled Hulk has a better strength feat? At a time when the majority of your argument regarding his strength seems to consist of “he must be stronger, feats be damned, because he looks bigger”?

Like I said, I am but a casual observer and transient interloper (which was probably a Prog Rock band in the 70s), but Syrile’s argument at least seems to be evidential and feats-based.
    Meh. I've never claimed to be perfect ^_^

But he does have some feats to strongly suggest he is more powerful other than appearance. Creating a visible shockwave with a punch (something he never did before, not even when his fist hit the space whale) and creating localized earthquakes.

And again, the deflated Hulk got KO'd in one punch by a damaged Hulkbuster whereas enraged Hulk took multiple punches in stride.

Edit: while I'm here, I did state these feats and that hulkbuster kod unraged hulk in the post of mine you quoted. Its not like I was JUST saying his size. Did you just stop reading my post after the part you quoted? Like, why delete/unquote it?

The only reason I mentioned the hulks appearance at all is because Syrile Demonthyst said in an earlier post that he didn't think helicarrier hulk was any different looking than wanda influenced hulk. Which clearly isn't the case
    Last edited by The Arbiter; 11-26-2017 at 10:56 PM.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Hulk hits hard as full body lighting Thor. Hulk had to get angry to get to that point first.
    Hulk buster smashing through a building the size of a space whale is comparable enough to space whale stop punch. Buster koed Hulk because his rage faded.

Ragnarok hulk> Hulk buster fight

Kurse is the past and not on either of their strength level anymore.
    Thrown no lighting mjnoir aint comparable to Blue lighting Thor or 2 yr rage Hulk.
    Teh past is dead. Hulk qnd Thor will get another boot in a year two, I'm sure.
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 11-26-2017 at 07:45 PM.