Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fantastic Member

Default Despero vs Juggernaut

Post Crisis Despero vs Classic Juggernaut
    No TP and No BFR
    Who Wins?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Nobody. It just never ends. Despero cannot hurt classic Juggy, and with no BFR, he can't get rid of him either.

So.

The only ways Despero could possibly beat Classic Juggs would be:

1) Eventually rip off his helmet and skull-cap then brain-zap him.
    2) BFR him.

So, with those two options gone, what chances do YOU give Despero of beating the fundamentally indestructible Juggernaut?

The worst part of this is; one of the more current iterations of the Juggernaut was completely immune to telepathy anyway. Didn't even need his helmet. So like, I assume they eventually get bored and play Slapjack or something.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Is Juggernaut's helmet enchanted - so it provides him protection against telepathy? Or is it just really super dense metal? I have the same question regarding Magneto's helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by k von doom View Post
    Is Juggernaut's helmet enchanted - so it provides him protection against telepathy? Or is it just really super dense metal? I have the same question regarding Magneto's helmet.
    Juggernaut's helmet is magic. Magneto's helmet is technology and through MOST of Magneto's career, he didn't wear anything to protect him against telepathy. I don't think that idea appear until the movie.