Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Savage Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by matt levin View Post
    I read Ant 12, after re-reading the Arcana series, and the first half-dozen Image issues, plus a later issue (#8), in preparation for the new #12. I really liked the Arcana series, enough to pick up the first Image series as it came out, but found it disappointing in that it was no longer the story of a little girl's life, and had become more a standard, if unusual superhero story, and then, more and more standard. And that's how I feel about the new issue. (And yes, Cliffhanger2, Ant should've been much thicker-- she looks kind of anorexic to me (although, admittedly, somewhat more ant-like)). I feel as though her personality has been lost, and while I read, and understand Larson's essay at the end, I still would prefer little Hannah and her dreams to the new approach.
    It stopped being "the story of a little girl's life" with the 4th issue from Arcana. It hasn't been the story of a little girl's life since 2005.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    The Savage Dragon makes a cameo appearance in Crossover #6

Looks like dragon is onboard the synthol train.

Fantastic Member

Not Dragon related, but kinda? I picked up ANT issue 12 the other day. I hadn’t been to my local comic shop in about 2 months so I had a lot of stuff to catch up on and clear up my pull box (I discovered a lot of black mold between three walls in my home thanks to a water leak from the heavy rain, so my comic collecting got pushed aside the past 2-3 months…). Got two copies of ANT issue 12. I’m gonna have to pull my issues of Spawn and Savage Dragon out again and re-read her appearance in those issues.

Mighty Member

Whats going on with Savage Dragon I seems forever the Savage dragon came out 259 was the last one

All-New Member

260 came out in September.

Spectacular Member

Mr. Larson, is there any chance of working with McFarlane Toys for a new figure of Savage Dragon for the 30th Anniversary?

Just read Ant#1 on comixology, that was the most fun superhero comic I've read in awhile, cant wait for #2 to come out.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Just read Ant#1 on comixology, that was the most fun superhero comic I've read in awhile, cant wait for #2 to come out.
    I hope I get my hands on it next month when its gets over the big pond. Excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Yeah, this issue was lots of fun. I had my LCS add it to my pull list.

Mighty Member

Ant 1 was a fun issue.

What a cool character she is.