Question The Official Handbook Of The Marvel Universe: Master Edition (Dr. Strange?)

I recently came into possession of several binders from "The Official Handbook Of The Marvel Universe: Master Edition". Each page comes with 3 views of the characters with facts on the back. I believe they were released in the early 90's. Does anyone have a complete collection of these? If you do, do you know what issue contains "Dr. Strange"? For some reason his profile page is missing from the set and I have to believe that he had one. Also, was there ever a page made for "Starlord"? I don't know if he was popular enough when these were made to where he would have been featured or not? Anyway, I would appreciate if anyone could answer those questions, as I want to try to find the page for "Dr. Strange" to add to these binders. Thanks!
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedCoil82 View Post
    I recently came into possession of several binders from "The Official Handbook Of The Marvel Universe: Master Edition". Each page comes with 3 views of the characters with facts on the back. I believe they were released in the early 90's. Does anyone have a complete collection of these? If you do, do you know what issue contains "Dr. Strange"? For some reason his profile page is missing from the set and I have to believe that he had one. Also, was there ever a page made for "Starlord"? I don't know if he was popular enough when these were made to where he would have been featured or not? Anyway, I would appreciate if anyone could answer those questions, as I want to try to find the page for "Dr. Strange" to add to these binders. Thanks!
    I don't believe Starlord was in any of the Marvel Universe editions through the 90s. The reason is that Starlord was not established in the 616 verse until his appearances in the 2000s.

A quick look at wikipedia shows that Doctor Strange was not listed in the Master Edition of OHOTMU. Since each issue was a random sampling of characters instead of listing them A-Z for the series, it looks like they never got to Doctor Strange before the series ended.

Alright, I wasn't sure if Starlord was really popular enough. But I would have to think Dr. Strange is featured in one of these issues (I think there was over 30 issues). He is mentioned on multiple other character's profiles. I don't think these are the A to Z handbooks either. The pages were meant to be torn out and collected alphabetically in binders. Dr. Strange is the only glaring omission that I am noticing.
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

That is the one OHOTMU series I hated, not giving any character info or power descriptions, but only the power ratings which were never really used again afterwards.