Spectacular Member

Default Hunter could happen? (son of diana)

reading this thread I remember hunter
    http://community.comicbookresources....having-a-child
    the thing is that the person who made this thread says a son with batman and initially I did not give importance but thinking carefully something came to my mind.

Hunter is the son of darkness and Diana! Now in metal we see that many of the Earths of the dark multiverse were destroyed by the darkness that clearly is the power of barbatos. barbatus manipulated the life of batman and for the darkness Hunter was very important, which leads me to think that maybe Hunter is the son of diana and bruce

07-600x329.jpg
    credit-dc-comics.jpg
    Last edited by Kalethas31; 11-14-2017 at 08:59 AM.

When I wanted Diana to have a kid...I never meant it like this.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Not like this!!!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    I think the design of hunter is good, I like his personality

I think that when it said "Hunter is the son of darkness", that it was quite literal. That darkness stuff was Hunter's "father", so to speak.
    Plus, in the main Batman comics, its been reported that they're going to be ignoring Metal.

Somehow, I think that may debunk this WonderBat theory. Just a hunch.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I think that when it said "Hunter is the son of darkness", that it was quite literal. That darkness stuff was Hunter's "father", so to speak.
    Plus, in the main Batman comics, its been reported that they're going to be ignoring Metal.

Somehow, I think that may debunk this WonderBat theory. Just a hunch.
    you can be right but metal is within the stories of justice league and hunter is a character of justice league

Quote Originally Posted by Kalethas31 View Post
    you can be right but metal is within the stories of justice league and hunter is a character of justice league
    If Hunter was a son of Bruce Wayne, I think that would have some impact in the Batman series, even if he remained rooted in Diana's stories.

Plus, something so major would have more hints at then "Hunter being the son of darkness". Besides which, Flash series is setting up the Barry/Iris relationship, nullifying those lantern kids that ended up being rather stupid (they never tried white and black in their own time, but suddenly do it in Justice League, and solve all the problems) and the speedster girl that Barry and Jessica Cruz were supposed to have. In fact, in the Green Lanterns series, there is no hint of Jessica having a thing for Barry.

Justice League under Hitch ignored a LOT of things from the other Rebirth franchises (like Hippolyta popping up under the mask thing when she's supposed to be in a different dimension on Paradise Island, Barry and Iris dating, etc). So, take that stuff with, a LOT more then a grain of salt.