View Poll Results: Who do you love/hate?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Namor- Love him

19 57.58%
  • Namor- Hate him

8 24.24%
  • Gentle- Love him

13 39.39%
  • Gentle- Hate him

11 33.33%
  • Wolverine- Love her

25 75.76%
  • Wolverine- Hate her

7 21.21%
  • Gabby- Love her

12 36.36%
  • Gabby- Hate her

13 39.39%
  • Nightcrawler- Love him

24 72.73%
  • Nightcrawler- Hate him

4 12.12%
  • Trinary- Love her

16 48.48%
  • Trinary- Hate her

7 21.21%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Im glad people understand. I just feel so frustrated right now. I'm starting to think it was a mistake to give Taylor this book. I feel like Rosenberg would have been more aware of what people should be on a Jean-centered book, from what he has said of Phoenix Ressurection.

OMG. Read the book first!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Im glad people understand. I just feel so frustrated right now. I'm starting to think it was a mistake to give Taylor this book. I feel like Rosenberg would have been more aware of what people should be on a Jean-centered book, from what he has said of Phoenix Ressurection.
    The roster just feels like self indulgence on Taylor’s part.. especially considering he has not one, but two OCs on it.

BANNED

I just don't get it really. From the description, this is supposed to be a powerful team, but everyone besides Jean and Trinary is a puncher and Trinary probably just talks to computers.
    Last edited by Disciple of Redd; 11-14-2017 at 05:51 PM.

If this book has good sales it has to be because of Jean, right?

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    If this book has good sales it has to be because of Jean, right?
    I guess Laura helps too, as her solo has been quite successful.

This is the only ResurrXion book that isnt rooted in nostalgia. Im cautiously optimistic about that

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I don't have anything against either of the characters. But I hate that they were the ones chosen to be on this. It just makes me mad that there's literally no one with any sort of relationship with Jean on it. I already see people arguing against that with the whole "But it would be just nostalgia wank, we need new stuff, blablabla", but honestly, it's been fucking 14 YEARS since the last time Jean was alive. It's more than natural for us to want her to reconnect with the people she cared about/cared about her. We have Storm possibly leaving Gold, Cable and Iceman in no teams right now, but of the most known X-Men we have Nightcrawler, who's already on another book and staying?

I'm also afraid this lineup reflects Taylor's handling of Jean. This is supposed to be HER book. It has just her alone on the cover and it says "Jean Grey's X-Men". Yet it seems like he didn't even thought about her when picking the characters. He would probably choose this team regardless of what the premise is. Besides that, he's putting his pet character(Gabby) on the team, and, you know, her having a place there is basically giving Laura supporting cast on a book that she isn't even supposed to be the protagonist.

Even if the story is great, which I believe it will be, I can't help but be disappointed as a Jean fan with some high expectations.
    Who would you put on her team?

Personally, I think a line-up of the following would be good for her:

Jean
    Beast
    Polaris
    Iceman
    Monet
    Havok
    Archangel
    Last edited by rutog98; 11-14-2017 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Who would you put on her team?

Personally, I think a line-up of the following would be good for her:

Jean
    Beast
    Polaris
    Iceman
    Monet
    Havok
    Archangel
    There’s a whole thread for that here: http://community.comicbookresources....men-Red-lineup

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    There’s a whole thread for that here: http://community.comicbookresources....men-Red-lineup
    Yeah, but you can only replace three characters. I want to know who people would put in Jean's book if they could start from scratch. 7 characters (including Jean ) on the team.

BANNED

I am excited for all of this.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jaddor View Post
    overall hate. and can they stop pushing this namor thing. they have been doing it since ht last days of the original uncanny xmen book. they even used it to hurt the scott and emma love
    hurting scott and emma's love is one of the best things to me
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaddor View Post
    overall hate. and can they stop pushing this namor thing. they have been doing it since ht last days of the original uncanny xmen book. they even used it to hurt the scott and emma love
    This made me love Namor
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-14-2017 at 07:02 PM.

BANNED

As a whole, i love the team.

I don't dislike the team, and I'm interested in reading more about Trinary, BUT, like many users said already the problem here is that after being absent for SO long one would think that some of her closest friends would join her, not even because of nostalgia but because it makes sense.

Like, I would keep a similar team to this, but maybe just switching some of them, Gabby for example or Namor, because even if I like the dude a bit he doesn't make sense here.