Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TruthAndJustice View Post

Let Wally leave the Titans. Put Cyborg, Raven, Starfire, and Gar Logan back IN the Titans (yes, Virginia, there was a New Teen Titans, I don't care if the details are different or some stories aren't canonical or whatever, but the TEAM EXISTED, dammit). Let everyone remember the relationships they had.

Cancel Teen Titans and let all the (real) teenage and early 20s heroes be part of Young Justice. (Same idea.) The younger Wally included, of course.
    Congratulations, you've just successfully over crowded both books to the point where no one ever does anything.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But that would mean the Barry fanbase would have to give up something they already have? What sort of "compromise" is that when one side has to lose something and gets nothing in return while the other side is only gaining and doesn't lose anything they currently have?
    Dude you've been overdosing on cable and network news. Stop it before you hurt yourself and get back to the comic books. That's what we count on you for. Don't make me call an ambulance and have you taken to a rehab facility. Once they hear you are a lifelong comics fan they'll never let you out. Permanently cut off from comics forever with nothing but Dr. Oz and Dr. Phil to watch. Not even any Jerry Springer or Maury because it'll be too much for your blood pressure. I'm not talking some spa resort place like Arkham Asylum either. I know this has been way off topic but it needed to be said. Now what was the OP's question. I forget.

Quote Originally Posted by alton View Post
    Dude you've been overdosing on cable and network news. Stop it before you hurt yourself and get back to the comic books. That's what we count on you for. Don't make me call an ambulance and have you taken to a rehab facility. Once they hear you are a lifelong comics fan they'll never let you out. Permanently cut off from comics forever with nothing but Dr. Oz and Dr. Phil to watch. Not even any Jerry Springer or Maury because it'll be too much for your blood pressure.
    Hey, I already had a stroke years ago.
    Now I've got proper medication to keep that under control.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Hey, I already had a stroke years ago.
    Now I've got proper medication to keep that under control.
    I think you mentioned that awhile back. Good to see you probably have taken the proper steps to protect yourself from the situation the rest of us haven't. Too bad for us I guess. Have a good one. Now what was the original topic I still can't remember.