Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Were people actually expecting the Snyder cut to be that better? Its still his vision.

Other than Wonder Woman 2 and Aquaman and maybeeee a Red Hood storyline in a Batman solo, this DCU is done for within current direction. They're aimeless.
    So has there been any proof what gaastra posted was true? Especially given such a scene is not mentioned in the behind the shed of what was reshot?

And frankly nothing Snyder could have made could possible surpass the Barry falls into Diana's breasts nonsense. Especially given he was allegedly going to have her be the one kill Steppenwolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Were people actually expecting the Snyder cut to be that better? Its still his vision.

Other than Wonder Woman 2 and Aquaman and maybeeee a Red Hood storyline in a Batman solo, this DCU is done for within current direction. They're aimeless.
    Cause The Ultimate Edition of BvS/Snyder Version was Better than the Theatrical Cut/The Studio version. People who liked the Ultimate Cut want lightening to strike twice. The only reason people hated the theatrical cut of BvS was cause they found it confusing cause large parts of the plot were excised. The UE fixes that and tells a way more coherent story.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    If this is true I’m happy there isn’t a Snyder cut. Diana failing to save the hostages and standing in the middle of the burnt out building with the dead around her? No thanks.
    That guy never checks his facts and all his posts are basicly clickbait.

She saved the people. You really think she could let people die over the weekend and be joking with colleges the following monday? You guys really don't think much of Snyder.
    Last edited by Lokimaru; 03-18-2018 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    Cause The Ultimate Edition of BvS/Snyder Version was Better than the Theatrical Cut/The Studio version.
    Noooope. It was just longer. Which couldn't possibly be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    The only reason people hated the theatrical cut of BvS was cause they found it confusing cause large parts of the plot were excised. The UE fixes that and tells a way more coherent story.
    Noooooooope. There are many, many, many, many....many reason why Batman vs Superman is an awful movie. The plot (which doesn't especially improve in the UE) was just one cog of mediocrity.
    "The rules of regeneration are known!"

"Sorry, what did you say? Did you mention the rules? Now, listen. A bit of advice: tell me the truth if you think you know it,
    lay down the law if you're feeling brave, but never ever tell me the rules!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post

Noooooooope. There are many, many, many, many....many reason why Batman vs Superman is an awful movie. The plot (which doesn't especially improve in the UE) was just one cog of mediocrity.
    This isn't the thread to debate the merits (or lack of merits) of BvS. This is discussion Wonder Woman in the Justice League movie, so let's stay on topic, please.
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post

Oh wow. The UC was WAY better. It wasn't just longer, everything added back in was very important, and should never have been removed in the first place. The plot was full, the story was complete, and there were so many connectors for Clark and Lex Luthor added back in that just completed the story. Just Lex's plot reveal alone made the story immensely better. Have you not watched it?

If they did this with Justice League, or just released a Snyder Cut it could do the same.
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 03-20-2018 at 05:51 AM.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Ok, someone made an edit of Justice League with Hans Zimmer score, all the cut Zack Snyder scenes, more Suoerman, and follow ups to the nightmare sequence from BvS. The CGI Superman face is gone, the Whedon jokes are gone, the Russian family is cut by 2/3, and it's 2:07 long. I was really impressed. It felt like a follow up to BvS.

The link is in the description under the youtube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPVo...dex=22&list=WL

There is another one coming out at 12:00 Sunday, and if it's as good as this, we're getting very lucky, and very close to a Zack Snyder cut.

Superior version. WOW. WOW WOW. A ‘Zack Snyder-esque cut of Justice League, with Hans Zimmer score. The link is in this YouTube bio:

https://youtu.be/fPVo271-LhE

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Superior version. WOW. WOW WOW. A ‘Zack Snyder-esque cut of Justice League, with Hans Zimmer score. The link is in this YouTube bio:

https://youtu.be/fPVo271-LhE
    Darn I just downloaded the theatrical version friday and don't have enough space for both.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Darn I just downloaded the theatrical version friday and don't have enough space for both.
    Dang. Honestly, if I'd known this was coming, I never would have purchased the digital of the actual movie...just the pretty box! haha

If there's a way you can watch, it's well worth it!!! You should be able to watch on MEGA without downloading it to your computer.

There are actually 3 fan cuts out right now:

The Ultimate Fan Edition (this is the best one...easily)
    The Ultimate Fan Cut
    The Fan Cut (this one has moved the history lesson to the beginning, followed by the Wonder Woman bank scene...that part was great, but the rest was choppy and they took way too much out.)

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Dang. Honestly, if I'd known this was coming, I never would have purchased the digital of the actual movie...just the pretty box! haha

If there's a way you can watch, it's well worth it!!! You should be able to watch on MEGA without downloading it to your computer.

There are actually 3 fan cuts out right now:

The Ultimate Fan Edition (this is the best one...easily)
    The Ultimate Fan Cut
    The Fan Cut (this one has moved the history lesson to the beginning, followed by the Wonder Woman bank scene...that part was great, but the rest was choppy and they took way too much out.)
    Do any of these fan cuts still have Superman curbstomping the entire Justice League? Is Diana and company still ineffective against Steppenwolf?

Is it still Superman and his buddies? The buddies that cannot win unless they resurrect him?

If so, no fan edit will get rid of the bad taste in my mouth of that movie.

Theres an ultimate fan edition of JL?
    Last edited by greymoon; 05-04-2018 at 05:31 PM.

This makes me very happy. Seems WB DOES understand what they have here... with both Diana and Patty.

it’s now being claimed that Warner Bros. also took issue with Whedon’s contribution, as CBM’s latest report suggests that, after firing Snyder from his post, the Powers That Be also cut ties with Joss Whedon, primarily due to his handling of Diana Prince.

Via CBM:

It’s said that Patty Jenkins took issue with much of what the filmmaker decided to do with Wonder Woman in Justice League and made it clear that she didn’t want him anywhere near anything she would be working on.

http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/a...drama-emerges/

Quote Originally Posted by greymoon View Post
    Theres an ultimate fan edition of JL?
    Yes...takes out some of the jokes, adds in footage from the trailers and the two deleted scenes, and the entire score is changed to Hans Zimmer/ Junkie XL. It's on MEGA. There are a few versions, but I liked the one called the The Ultimate Fan Edition best