Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'd just like to go a single billing cycle without hearing some **** **** out of Florida and smdh. Hanging chads, Bath salts attacks, George Zimmerman, The Jacksonville Jaguars, it's all bad.

Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    I'd just like to go a single billing cycle without hearing some **** **** out of Florida and smdh. Hanging chads, Bath salts attacks, George Zimmerman, The Jacksonville Jaguars, it's all bad.

The Drunken Peasants Podcast had a segment where someone reads out loud about a bizarre incident in the news, and the rest of the group had to guess whether the incident took place in Africa or Florida. There was one about a serial rapist of chicken livestock, IIRC.

BTW, I’m glad to say the game never degraded into assumptions about Africans in general.
    Last edited by Ragged Maw; 11-16-2017 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    California, because...we don't really deserve them and they'd be better off without us dragging them down.
    LOL!

The rest of the U.S. would descend into anarchy without California showing them the way.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Astonishing Member

Every last corrupt, ass-backwards Deep South state on the map. All of them do nothing but keep repulsively primitive values alive in the U.S. while draining more resources from the country than they provide.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Every last corrupt, ass-backwards Deep South state on the map. All of them do nothing but keep repulsively primitive values alive in the U.S. while draining more resources from the country than they provide.
    Having lived in Alabama all my life, I agree. The Deep South is a poisonous tumor that is gradually leeching out into the rest of the country since the Republicans flipped and absorbed all the old racist Southern Democrats that felt betrayed by the Civil Rights Act. Jeff Sessions got where he is by being the the first to leap for Trump's schlong, and getting paid off for that. That, in a microcosm, is Deep South politics.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Wyoming. That's because Yellowstone National Park, home to a super volcano that's said to be due to blow and wipe out civilization as we know it is there.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    Texas can be divided into North and South Texas, like Carolinas and Dakotas.
    Texas would have to be cut into 4. Ask anyone who lives here, West Texas is a empty place that makes people strange due to the sheer empty flatness. East Texas is just more Louisiana. The Panhandle and 'North Texas' is considered strange by the rest of us because it Snows up there - "T'aint Nachural". And South Texas is pretty much another chunk of Mexico in US control. That and here in Central Texas we think we're better than the rest because of Austin and the stronghold of (to me) rational thinkers not willing to make Texas into an ever worsening stereotype of itself.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

I think I'd miss Alabama the least.

But having lived there, I have very little good to say about Florida, either.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Why get rid of one state when you can get rid of them all?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    Why get rid of one state when you can get rid of them all?
    What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Wyoming. That's because Yellowstone National Park, home to a super volcano that's said to be due to blow and wipe out civilization as we know it is there.
    That volcano will wipe us all out whether Wyoming's part of the US or not. Natural disasters don't recognize political borders.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    That volcano will wipe us all out whether Wyoming's part of the US or not. Natural disasters don't recognize political borders.
    I think the plan would be to transfer it to Bgztl.