Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Well, Wonder Woman/Batman series supposedly coming in a couple of months.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/10...es-liam-sharp/

Naturally, this has the Wonder Woman fandom on edge, considering what happened in the Superman/Wonder Woman series, I can't blame them. Thoughts?

I hope Bruce doesn't hog screentime or go completely Batgod to justify his presence in this book.

Though I have to wonder if the upcoming issues with Wonder Woman in the main book will lead into this to some degree?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Naturally, this has the Wonder Woman fandom on edge, . . .
    The thread about this in the WW sub-Forum already has over 90 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    The thread about this in the WW sub-Forum already has over 90 posts.
    Hence why I posted it here, since no one was discussing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hope Bruce doesn't hog screentime or go completely Batgod to justify his presence in this book.

Though I have to wonder if the upcoming issues with Wonder Woman in the main book will lead into this to some degree?
    Nope. Right now dealing with Diana's long lost twin brother, Grail, and teen Darksied.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Nope. Right now dealing with Diana's long lost twin brother, Grail, and teen Darksied.
    Ah, I should have specified. I meant in the main Batman book, by Tom King, which will have an upcoming two-part Wonder Woman story .

If they make it non-romantic, then I'm fine with a mini-series.

But honestly guys, I love me some Bats but, he is just in way too many books and crossover titles. And I have sneaky suspicion this is because of the upcoming movie and the added exposure it's giving JL members and Wonder Woman too.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

I like the pairing even more so than Selina&Bruce. Will get it in trade if the reviews are good

Edit: Totally understand the disappointment of the WW fans, though. Harley had at her height of popularity a solo, a mini and a team-up book. That's overkill and its what WW would deserve
    Last edited by batnbreakfast; 10-31-2017 at 03:01 AM.

Another serie with Batman? Shazam family appeared in that rebirth image with others characters of rebirth series but... No shazam family serie..

About Wonderwoman... The character is too different now for me... No.. I can´t make this for her..

Some fan mentioned in WW forum this... She could recover her ¿sensational comic serie?(maybe is the first time that I heard this name)... Maybe is the best for her, if they make this she would have her 2 own series like Batman and Superman..
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-31-2017 at 05:01 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Soon I will return with JL(thanks priest). I don´t need more batman..

About WW.. Since the first moment that I saw WW with Trevor(Darkseid War) until now, I lost all the interest in her, she is not reason for make me want this.. Only these 2 as a real couple can make me buy this.. So, nothing.
    Why would you lose interest in her just because she's not dating one of the Trinity? Diana isn't some "easy" trophy girlfriend for either Batman or Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Why would you lose interest in her just because she's not dating one of the Trinity? Diana isn't some "easy" trophy girlfriend for either Batman or Superman
    TROPHY? I said previously(not in this topic) that Bruce is not the best boyfriend for make happy one woman... But I prefer him than trevor..

I lost the interest because everything around her is different now, I can´t appreciate all these changes like the true WW fanbase.. I am not insulting her.. For this I put the comment here, not in the other topic in WW forum.. For avoid many fans quoting me like this..

However, I will change my comment.. Or more people like you will bother me for the same...
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-31-2017 at 04:23 AM.

I guess i'm okay with it as long as they can refrain from any romance.

It's sad that instead of discussing the story potential of this it's reduced to shipping preference. God forbid a man and woman should costar without fans worrying about the possibility of ships sinking.

I'm looking forward to this. Fictional characters are fictional no characters are meant to be together or are better together that's a writer preference.
    I hope this does both characters justice. I don't want Diana sidekicked or nerfed nor do I wish the same for Bruce. So long as they are both treated with respect then this will be a winner.

We had Batman/Superman, Superman/Wonder Woman this is the logical next step.

Batman is getting married to catwoman to expect minimal shipping sadly
    Batman is very much a versatile character that fits in the brave and the bold dynamic perfectly
    He and Wonder Woman have very little interaction as a tandem vs Wonder Woman and Superman or Wonder Woman and insert random hero here

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    It's sad that instead of discussing the story potential of this it's reduced to shipping preference. God forbid a man and woman should costar without fans worrying about the possibility of ships sinking.
    But, Batman doesn't need a regular team-up book with Wonder Woman.

What Batman could really use is a return to

where he could have rotating team-ups with different guest-stars each issue (or, these days, each arc).