• OML/jean

2 2.82%
  • magneto/jean

1 1.41%
  • X Daddy/Jean

0 0%
  • Nightcrawler/jean

5 7.04%
  • Young Scott/old jean (after he completes phase of puberty)

20 28.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question namor? A new man in the life of Adult Jean Gray.

Forget about Adult Scott. He died.

Despite the fact that Namor has a weird-shaped head, balding hairline, plucked eyebrows and looks like an eternally angry Elf king think about it, both jean and namor have an aggressive nature. Between them, everything can turn out into something.
    I see them as a couple who have bombing sexual chemistry with elements of domestic violence. But I'm not worried about Jean because she's freaking Omega mutant so she can easily put namor back in his place.

Also Nightcrawler and jean potential ship. She's not picky and does not judge people for their appearance.
    Remember Wolverine and his bad hygiene?

Would you like to see Namor and Jean together?
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Kurt and Jean is the least worst on the list

Looks like Simon (Wonderman) is getting the dumperoo from Wanda. Jean and Simon have one thing in common: they both have been dead a lot! :-p

BANNED

He's too arrogant...Jean is not playing that game.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Hmm..... wolverine seemed arrogant to me. she likes bad boys
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Jean and her mirror is the OTP
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    He's not arrogant with her. He's a simp. He loses his balls around Jean.

There is a difference between being arrogant and being a bad boy. Namor is on a whole other level. There is Wolverine and then there are characters like Namor, Sunfire, Quicksilver and Northstar

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Simon's like the opposite of arrogant these days. The last relationship he was in was with Carol dominating him into worthlessness.

Still... ick.

Anyway... NO ships! Everybody needs to stop with the shipping, imo. Characters can only be fully realized when they are alone in their lives.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Give me single Jean or give me death.

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Anyway... NO ships! Everybody needs to stop with the shipping, imo. Characters can only be fully realized when they are alone in their lives.
    Sounds like Quesada's philosophy right here. I don't understand why this makes sense to anyone. This is basically saying any character in a relationship is overshadowed to the point of being unrecognizable. That's not a healthy message for Marvel to send if you want to look it at is from a social responsibility POW. The reverse argument is that a character should not be required to be in a relationship to be fully realized and I agree with that but that's a very different perspective than they must be alone.

Also let's all please remember this is a fictional soap opera written to entertain. Gossiping about ships is the past time of every fandom that exist and Marvel plays this up because they understand this fact. Cool new powers, costume and villains are all just window dressing for the actual drama which for the x-men is entirely interpersonal in nature.

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Simon's like the opposite of arrogant these days. The last relationship he was in was with Carol dominating him into worthlessness.
    One can be dominated / submissive yet still be arrogant.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Well so's Jean techically. Clearly these things don't keep, which off course you already know.

Also this question is impossible to answer until we understand which Jean we're getting here memory and experience wise. There's a big difference between Jean will only the memories of her human life and Jean with all those memories plus the the Phoenix's.

If I had to wager though I'd suggest this will go one of two ways. Either Marvel plays the long game and keeps Jean single for the forseeable future, or I think she has a fling to get it out of her system so to speak. I seriously doubt Marvel would quickly put Jean back into a serious relationship.

Astonishing Member

Despite the fact that Namor has a weird-shaped head, balding hairline, plucked eyebrows and looks like an eternally angry Elf king think about it, both jean and namor have an aggressive nature. Between them, everything can turn out into something.
    I see them as a couple who have bombing sexual chemistry with elements of domestic violence. But I'm not worried about Jean because she's freaking Omega mutant so she can easily put namor back in his place.

Also Nightcrawler and jean potential ship. She's not picky and does not judge people for their appearance.
    Remember Wolverine and his bad hygiene?

Would you like to see Namor and Jean together?
    they both have commited planetary genocide, in the case of Namor, many times, both with the Illuminati and the Cabal (Thanos, Maximus, Terrax etcs). they have that in common.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    they both have commited planetary genocide, in the case of Namor, many times, both with the Illuminati and the Cabal (Thanos, Maximus, Terrax etcs). they have that in common.
    lamost made to each other, also both hosted the phoenix awwns so cute