• OML/jean

2 2.82%
  • magneto/jean

1 1.41%
  • X Daddy/Jean

0 0%
  • Nightcrawler/jean

5 7.04%
  • Young Scott/old jean (after he completes phase of puberty)

20 28.17%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

I don't mind Namor dating Jean GRAY.
    As long as he doesn't date Jean GREY.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Oh god, I'm sorry, I think I gagged a little reading Namor and Emma. Not that they are bad characters in any way, and I love them both, but not together. Especially not the Recon of them being an item. Emma honestly would not have been his type originally, and to be honest Jean, oddly is. Also Yes he does like Red heads, given that his late wife was one, and Dorma was no push over.

So in regard to the women that Namor seems to like, minus Emma in this case because honestly that came out of left field, he's gone after Sue Storm Richards. Very passionate woman who can stand on her own, powerful, highly respected and can shut him down really fast. It's one of the reasons he has the hots for her. She acts like a boss and he likes women who can lead and are strong and invested in family and responsibly.

Then there is Betty dean, police officer and his friend. She was also a tough cookie, helping him out when she could and also someone that stood by him even when he was being a jerk and told him outright. While there was hints of attraction neither seemed to move to it. Betty was also one of the first humans that he had respect for and care about, and also did here best to be protective of people and tell him when she thought he was in the wrong. So there is that.

Marrina Smallwood, who is an alien, and Namor's second late wife (although she's alive again so...). Marrina was a very excitable person, who was part of Alpha Flight. During her time with them she met Namor, fell in love and the two got married. She was a very sarcastic type of woman but a bit on the innocent side when it came to politics in Atlantis. She was used as a pawn, got turned into a monster after conciving a child with Namor while part of the Avengers team, and he had to kill her. She was actually asleep and Norman osborn got her body and used her against Atlantis and the Xmen. Namor again had to stop her, only this time it was for good, as he had to mercy kill her causing him more pain.

And the big one of the group, Dorma, his late wife. Dorma is his distant cousin, a red head with an very strong loyalty to Namor as she was willing to help him wreck "man's world" when he was on those missions. She's diplomatic but not one to hold back when need be. Strong, confident and take no slack from him as far as their equal place, she's always been the one that was with him no matter what choices he made. The two were a really strong team together as she used magic to help him out and was good at getting others to follow what he wanted them to do. She was also someone that got both his kinder side and his darker side. Sadly she was killed by one of his enemies because she was jealous of them, and it's a grief that he still feels to this day apparently.

So yeah Jean would be right up his alley as it were. I don't see it happening at first, because I think that the point of this series is to help others deal with issues, but yeah Namor would be the sort that would be attracted to Jean.

Kurt, i'm not sure if that would work, but I think at the very least the two would be good friends.

Please no Logan.

Agreed that she needs to be single for a while, and Tom's not one to write romance heavy so, I don't see it happening anytime soon. At least not with Jean at the start.

IMO Emma + Namor was ridiculous.
    Anyway, I'm not a big fan of Romances in the books, so it doesn't help. So I'd prefer Jean to be alone for a while.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I want jean single. Couple dont always have to happen...meh. but since i wanted to participate in poll i chose Wolverine and Jean. Best imo out of choices.

Namor hates red heads..canon lol he likes blonds like Sue and Emma. Kurt...um no. Teen scott....gross
    X-Men Forever

Keep her single. She is often too defined by her relationships with men. It gets old.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Well, no other couple will be better than Scott & Emma, but maybe Jean & OML would be great.
    Ew. I don't want Jean and Logan in any way but it should at least be the younger version if it happens.

Jean + Phoenix.

Whatever stops the boring and overdone Sue and Namor or Jean and Logan/Scott drama is good with me.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    Keep her single. She is often too defined by her relationships with men. It gets old.
    Wrong way to avoid a problem. Impossible a character be single all the time

Anybody here read Amazing Spiderman: Renew Your Vows? In that reality, Jean and Logan are married, work at the school and have a kid! :-p

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Did they reveal that kid in the teenage years or something?

EDIT: nvm Katherine_Howlett_(Earth-18119)_from_Amazing_Spider-Man_Renew_Your_Vows_Vol_2_6_001.jpg
    Last edited by Triniking1234; 01-08-2018 at 04:02 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    Forget about Adult Scott. He died.

Despite the fact that Namor has a weird-shaped head, balding hairline, plucked eyebrows and looks like an eternally angry Elf king think about it, both jean and namor have an aggressive nature. Between them, everything can turn out into something.
    I see them as a couple who have bombing sexual chemistry with elements of domestic violence. But I'm not worried about Jean because she's freaking Omega mutant so she can easily put namor back in his place.

Also Nightcrawler and jean potential ship. She's not picky and does not judge people for their appearance.
    Remember Wolverine and his bad hygiene?

Would you like to see Namor and Jean together?
    they both have commited planetary genocide, in the case of Namor, many times, both with the Illuminati and the Cabal (Thanos, Maximus, Terrax etcs). they have that in common.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    they both have commited planetary genocide, in the case of Namor, many times, both with the Illuminati and the Cabal (Thanos, Maximus, Terrax etcs). they have that in common.
    lamost made to each other, also both hosted the phoenix awwns so cute

This thread is sheer heresy. None of the choices on the list are palatable in the slightest and most are downright disgusting (OML, Charles, Kurt & Tyke).

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    I actually agree with this .
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!