• OML/jean

2 2.82%
  • magneto/jean

1 1.41%
  • X Daddy/Jean

0 0%
  • Nightcrawler/jean

5 7.04%
  • Young Scott/old jean (after he completes phase of puberty)

20 28.17%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    Hmm..... wolverine seemed arrogant to me. she likes bad boys
    He's not arrogant with her. He's a simp. He loses his balls around Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    Hmm..... wolverine seemed arrogant to me. she likes bad boys
    There is a difference between being arrogant and being a bad boy. Namor is on a whole other level. There is Wolverine and then there are characters like Namor, Sunfire, Quicksilver and Northstar

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Maybe Jean could date Gambit. It's not like he's attached to anyone at the present!
    Except he isnt a definite for red Rogue is a possibility. There is an upcoming mini which is likely to conflict. And it would require Gambit to stop pining for Rogue which would never happen he is too useful a prop for Rogue at this point.

Also they have 0 real connection or chemistry.

Let Jean find her feet before flinging in a random ship.

Also i saw what you did there clever .

BANNED

None of the above. I would much rather we had time to appreciate Jean as an individual without having to seek out a romantic attachment immediately. And if they had to give her a relationship sooner rather than later, I don't like any of the choices given in the poll. Bring back the true Scott Summers, or pursue a romance elsewhere.

BANNED

I think most Cyclops fans want her single (because they care about Jean oooh so much lol), but Wolverine or Namor would both be fine choices. HOWEVER, they should redeem Namor as a hero first if they are wanting to go that route.

#Wakanda

#NeverForget

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Anyway... NO ships! Everybody needs to stop with the shipping, imo. Characters can only be fully realized when they are alone in their lives.
    Sounds like Quesada's philosophy right here. I don't understand why this makes sense to anyone. This is basically saying any character in a relationship is overshadowed to the point of being unrecognizable. That's not a healthy message for Marvel to send if you want to look it at is from a social responsibility POW. The reverse argument is that a character should not be required to be in a relationship to be fully realized and I agree with that but that's a very different perspective than they must be alone.

Also let's all please remember this is a fictional soap opera written to entertain. Gossiping about ships is the past time of every fandom that exist and Marvel plays this up because they understand this fact. Cool new powers, costume and villains are all just window dressing for the actual drama which for the x-men is entirely interpersonal in nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    I think most Cyclops fans want her single (because they care about Jean oooh so much lol), but Wolverine or Namor would both be fine choices. HOWEVER, they should redeem Namor as a hero first if they are wanting to go that route.

#Wakanda

#NeverForget
    I can only speak for myself, but I don't want Jean rushed, that's all. If they can make a relationship work for Jean, that'd be great, but the X-office doesn't inspire confidence in me.

Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

Nightcrawler/Jean is the least offensive, but I don't really ship that so I'll pass on this pole vote.

I'd like to see Jean on her own for a while, and hopefully she has enough brains not to fall for Mr. Arrogance himself coughNamorcough

None of the above. Don't want Namor to be tied to the franchise and it would look like some lame revenge on Scott and Emma. Xavier would be creepy. Magneto, oddly, I could buy but would essentially be trolling. Nightcrawler would come out of nowhere (I don't think you suddenly become attracted to someone you've known for so long) and isn't he with Rachel (not that I like this pairing either)? Teenclops needs to go. I guess Wolverine is a lesser evil since the attraction was always there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
    Except he isnt a definite for red Rogue is a possibility. There is an upcoming mini which is likely to conflict. And it would require Gambit to stop pining for Rogue which would never happen he is too useful a prop for Rogue at this point.

Also they have 0 real connection or chemistry.

Let Jean find her feet before flinging in a random ship.

Also i saw what you did there clever .
    Way, way, way back in X-Men vol 2, # 1 from 1991, Jean states: I must confess, infuriating and arrogant as Gambit can be...Those eyes, that grin,--it takes a girl's breath away. :-p

Quote Originally Posted by MeloDet View Post
    I do not get why everyone seems to ship characters with Namor. Dude has always been astonishingly gross to me.
    I feel the same way about that fish.
    Sooner or later Marvel will throw jean into a relationship. She and Elf king are on the same team.
    Horny Elf king will instantly hit on Jean.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    He's not arrogant with her. He's a simp. He loses his balls around Jean.
    Jean make bad guys go good for her

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post

#Wakanda

#NeverForget
    They really love Jean hahaha

Seriously, i think a character can be full realized with a relationship;

I think Namor would be perfect to keep Jean's bed warm and make her feel like the queen she is.

WTF people are voting on teen cyke and adult jean grey.
    Last edited by spirit2011; 11-17-2017 at 05:10 AM.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

She just came back... It's too soon for any romantic relationship.

BANNED

I feel like romantic relationships are really something that you should "discovery write," so to speak. Rather than planning some grand romantic arc, just see what character pairings seem to work as you're writing the story and then develop them organically.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    WTF people are voting on teen cyke and adult jean grey.
    Well yeah.

We already know what the "dating people after you get a second chance at life is wrong" crowd really means.

Let the woman live. It's gonna be alright lmao.