Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I'd love to see Siryn in this, and would love to see the friendship between her and M. While I wasn't crazy with everything done to Terry during PAD's run, I'm hoping the screenwriter could avoid some of the more problematic things that happened to her. Marvel can't seem to remember she exists, and sure as hell doesn't want to use her, so I'd love to see someone do something with her.
    Last edited by Soulsword323; 11-28-2017 at 03:38 PM.

Ultimate Member

I think that it's greatly because of PAD's run that nobody at Marvel wants to write Terry, first with the whole baby storyline and then with the whole Morrigan mess...I question whether Terry and M ever actually were that good of friends, after all since X-Factor ended we haven't seen M mention her once unless I'm forgetting something...the baby storyline was all about Jamie anyway and would be better if it never saw the light of day in a movie or tv version, Terry deserves to be in one of the main books doing something of note, not as some lovestruck follower of a guy that's never actually loved her back...

Astonishing Member

I think it is more likely to see Siryn as a love interest of Deadpool than in a Madrox movie

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I highly doubt that Siryn is going to show up in Deadpool or X-Force at this point. The direction they're taking those two franchises is obvious, and I don't think Terry is going to be included in that in the slightest. The two big teams she's known for is X-Force and X-Factor, and I don't think X-Force is going for the classic lineup. I think her best bet is showing up in either The Gifted, or the Multiple Man film. And Logan, you need to make peace with the fact that Siryn and Warpath isn't happening.

Ultimate Member

Deadpool has his own love interests besides Terry and never say never with what pairing will or won't happen...I could say the same that you need to accept that Magneto having a happy family isn't happening and such like that...

Mighty Member

Default James Franco Multiple Man movie?

I'm not the biggest expert on this character. I remember him in the early 90's X-factor and have seen bits of him in more recent issues by Peter David.

A MM movie would be cool. His duplicates would have slightly different personalities. There would be some humour, but probably an end of the second-act scene where he sees and feels a duplicate die like he did in the comics. The film would likely climax with Jamie fighting a cruel, corrupted duplicate and having to kill him...

What are YOUR thought and opinions on a multiple-man movie? Who else should be in it?

Not interested in seeing a Madrox solo movie, sorry.

If it's a team movie, that is more preferable. But if these are going to be the same people behind the X-Men, then lower your expectations to about non-existent.