Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Annie considering being Spider-Woman really makes no sense. She's younger than Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon) would be. It'd make more sense for Anya to be stated as operating as Arana again, allowing Annie to take the Spider-Girl name. If Anya doesn't exist in the RYV verse at all, then the name wouldn't even be a hand me down.
    Anya is referenced indirectly though:

I'd imagine that the only Spider character who wouldn't be in RYV is Miles, since he's not from 616 and it doesn't look like the incursions brought an Ultimate version to RYV (Then again, this universe could have a different story to have its own Miles).

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes;3249606[B
    ]Anya is referenced indirectly though[/B]:

I'd imagine that the only Spider character who wouldn't be in RYV is Miles, since he's not from 616 and it doesn't look like the incursions brought an Ultimate version to RYV (Then again, this universe could have a different story to have its own Miles).
    Either that or it was a nod to Mayday, which I think might've been more likely given the surface similarities Annie has to Mayday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Either that or it was a nod to Mayday, which I think might've been more likely given the surface similarities Annie has to Mayday.
    RYV Peter fought in the battle against The Inheritors, so he'd probably know Mayday from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Eh, wouldn't make any sense for him to be against Annie using "Spider-Girl" if it's Mayday, she's not from his universe, and if he is talking about her, then he's a hypocrite, 'cause there's a billion Spider-Men around with that exact same costume too...

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    RYV Peter fought in the battle against The Inheritors, so he'd probably know Mayday from there.
    Really? I though RYV Peter debuted in 2015's Secret Wars, does he have any dialogue in Spider-Verse or does he just show up to be attacked by an inheritor?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Really? I though RYV Peter debuted in 2015's Secret Wars, does he have any dialogue in Spider-Verse or does he just show up to be attacked by an inheritor?
    Yeah, he talks a bit with a Spidey in a black suit about what differences they have, but they find they live similar lives...we see RYV Peter has a wedding ring and of course the other Peter wears black, and they agree that sometimes it's the little things that make the difference.

Fantastic Member

I think the art looks good for the most part, but uhhh... Spidey has a truly uncomfortably large package on that last page.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Yeah, he talks a bit with a Spidey in a black suit about what differences they have, but they find they live similar lives...we see RYV Peter has a wedding ring and of course the other Peter wears black, and they agree that sometimes it's the little things that make the difference.
    Yeah, sort-of. In their conversation they actually can't find any differences between their lives and conclude that any possible differences must be insignificant... completely missing that one is wearing a wedding ring and the other isn't, which is a huge difference, as Spidey fans know.

(Also, the discussion about the other Spiders they've encountered allows the story to put Spider-Mans they couldn't get the copyrights for -- like the Raimi and Webb movies, The Electric Company and the Turn Off the Dark musical -- into the event.)
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)