Page 530 of 582 FirstFirst ... 30430480520526527528529530531532533534540580 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 8718

So I'm guessing the DWM comic is probably the equavilent of the 2005 CIN/"Born Again" short. Pretty sure that's still Jodie's console.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

BANNED

Details From The Magazine

Russel is currently writing episode seven of series 14

The production team and directors have also been confirmed for 2023.

Crew

Showrunner - Russell T. Davies

Executive Producer - Joel Collins

Executive Producer - Phil Collinson

Executive Producer - Julie Gardner

Executive Producer - Jane Tranter

Producer - Vicki Delow

Script Editor - Scott Handcock

Co-Producer - Ellen Marsh

Producer - Chris May

Director, Special 1- Rachel Talalay

Director, Special 2 - Tom Kingsley

Director, Special 3 - Chanya Button

Director of Block One of Series 14 is Dylan Holmes Williams. He told the magazine "It's such an honour to enter this universe."

They have auditioned for the companion, the readings, with Gatwa present, took place on September 24th

So he's pretty much brought the old gang back together.

BANNED

According to Davis in the Magazine, the reason they didn't go with Tennant appearing in Jodie's outfit was because RTD felt like putting a straight man in a women's outfit would be a headline the press would continuously run with all year and mock.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    According to Davis in the Magazine, the reason they didn't go with Tennant appearing in Jodie's outfit was because RTD felt like putting a straight man in a women's outfit would be a headline the press would continuously run with all year and mock.
    The 3rd Doctor says Hello!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/43/e6...a00b13093e.jpg

Second Doctor did it too but it's in one of the lost stories (The Highlanders).

BANNED

The Doctor Who Magazine comic strip is officially canon according to RTD, it takes place directly after the regeneration, and is written by Alan Barnes of Big Finish with art by Lee Sullivan. The story takes Fourteen to the 1966 World Cup and he bumps into some alien tourists, then the pitch is invaded by Daleks

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    It's a missed opportunity for some humor.

https://www.cbr.com/doctor-who-jodie...uti-gatwa-bbc/

I agree with this list but I'd add the Grand Serpent.

They've shown part of the strip-it's basically the Doctor seemingly having some trouble piloting the TARDIS, saying he used to know the systems like the back of his hand, and then saying he has his old hand back. (Although technically this would his third hand I think).

Astonishing Member

So, Doctor Who fans on Twitter seem to be losing their minds (I mean, it is Twitter) over some belief that Disney is going to give them some huge sum of production money for the Disney+ deal and that it may give Disney a controlling stake in the new season . . .

So far I've seen nothing that officially confirms this. You guys haven't seen anything like that, have you?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    So, Doctor Who fans on Twitter seem to be losing their minds (I mean, it is Twitter) over some belief that Disney is going to give them some huge sum of production money for the Disney+ deal and that it may give Disney a controlling stake in the new season . . .

So far I've seen nothing that officially confirms this. You guys haven't seen anything like that, have you?
    I've mostly seen baggage over Tennant coming back rather than Gatwa taking the reins immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I've mostly seen baggage over Tennant coming back rather than Gatwa taking the reins immediately.
    Honestly...fuck their baggage. With the disastrous writing on most of Jodie's run, it's better to try and right the ship bringing back one of the most popular Doctors and rebuilding the audience's faith and THEN letting it ride with the new guy. The people complaining about David Tennant back have only Chris Chibnall to blame.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Honestly...fuck their baggage. With the disastrous writing on most of Jodie's run, it's better to try and right the ship bringing back one of the most popular Doctors and rebuilding the audience's faith and THEN letting it ride with the new guy. The people complaining about David Tennant back have only Chris Chibnall to blame.
    I understand the pragmatism behind it. I'm just hoping the specials are good.

BANNED

More details

-Four specials in 2023 (Tennant/Tate trilogy, Gatwa debut at Christmas)
    -Specials are all 60 minutes
    -Episode 7 set in America 1947
    -Special 1 contains the following 3 words: Westerly, Dreams, Pelican