Page 313 of 581 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 8708

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post
    One of my favorites; a short but good underrated rant by number Seven.
    "This video contains content from BBC Worldwide, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."

I tried to look it up but all I could find was the Brigadeer shooting some demon (after knocking out the Doctor who wanted to do it himself).

So what was the speech about?

BANNED

Frankly, I prefer the scene after the speech, where Morgain demands she fight Arthur, The Doctor tells her he's dead and she's utterly devastated and starts to reminisce of their romantic moments together

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    "This video contains content from BBC Worldwide, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."

I tried to look it up but all I could find was the Brigadeer shooting some demon (after knocking out the Doctor who wanted to do it himself).

So what was the speech about?
    Apparently Youtube blocked it although I could still see it. Changed it over to dailymotion. It's Se26 Ep01 when Seven confronts Morgaine who has just activated a nuke.

Last edited by Johnny Peril; 08-09-2018 at 04:37 PM.
    "Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

BANNED

New Seventh Doctor audios with New Adventures era companions Chris and Roz...plus there will be adaptations of the old Marvel UK Comic Strips featuring the Fourth Doctor

https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/mor...seventh-doctor

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

OMG, Big Finish just announced their 20th Anniversary Doctor Who on Big Finish release and it sounds EPIC.

- River Song and Benny Summerfield meet for the first time!
    - Kate Stewart and Osgood travel back in time to meet Classic UNIT and the Third Doctor!
    - The Seventh Doctor and Ace are reunited with the Counter Measures Team!
    - The Sixth Doctor and Charley are reunited with DCI Menzies!
    - Gallifrey with Leela and Romana! The Time War with the Eighth Doctor! More crazy stuff!

https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/doc...legacy-of-time

Very excited to see how they have planned. Their previous 50th Anniversary release Light at the End was awesome and this seems just as epic.

BANNED

Writers and directors confirmed for series 11 (source: Doctor Who Magazine)

Writers
    Malorie Blackman
    Ed Hime
    Peter McTighe
    Vinay Patel
    Joy Wilkinson

Directors
    Sallie Aprahamian
    Jamie Childs
    Jennifer Perrott
    Mark Tonderai

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    OMG, Big Finish just announced their 20th Anniversary Doctor Who on Big Finish release and it sounds EPIC.

- River Song and Benny Summerfield meet for the first time!
    - Kate Stewart and Osgood travel back in time to meet Classic UNIT and the Third Doctor!
    - The Seventh Doctor and Ace are reunited with the Counter Measures Team!
    - The Sixth Doctor and Charley are reunited with DCI Menzies!
    - Gallifrey with Leela and Romana! The Time War with the Eighth Doctor! More crazy stuff!

https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/doc...legacy-of-time

Very excited to see how they have planned. Their previous 50th Anniversary release Light at the End was awesome and this seems just as epic.
    This is going to be awesome!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

I know, right?! I also didn't realize until I read it right that this thing is going to be SIX HOURS LONG. Damn. They're doing a great job with their anniversary and the amount of things planned.

Been finally giving Worlds of Doctor Who a listen in celebration (which was a crossover story involving Jago and Litefoot, Counter Measures, UNIT's Vault with Captain Ruth Matheson and Charlie Sato and Mike Yates and finally Gallifrey with Romana, Leela and the Sixth Doctor).

I know, right?! I also didn't realize until I read it right that this thing is going to be SIX HOURS LONG. Damn. They're doing a great job with their anniversary and the amount of things planned.

Been finally giving Worlds of Doctor Who a listen in celebration (which was a crossover story involving Jago and Litefoot, Counter Measures, UNIT's Vault with Captain Ruth Matheson and Charlie Sato and Mike Yates and finally Gallifrey with Romana, Leela and the Sixth Doctor).
    Cool. I haven't read any comics or been able to do much over the last 4 months. I had been remodeling our house so we can sell it. I finally finished yesterday, so I'm now trying to get caught up on my comic stack, then I'll hit the trades and I'm going to FINALLY have time to listen to the Jenny adventures!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Our stewardess Ms Tegan Jovanka would like you to listen to this important safety announcement for anyone travelling on-board Season 19 today...

Our stewardess Ms Tegan Jovanka would like you to listen to this important safety announcement for anyone travelling on-board Season 19 today...

"My radio Mike fell down". Lol

So I'm driving around town the other day and saw this car parked on the street. I couldn't believe it. Must be another huge Who fan. The license plate was what caught my eye.

20180716_172529.jpg

20180716_172618.jpg

BANNED

Apparently it's now almost confirmed the show will be moving to Sunday and will premiere September 23rd

https://www.sidereel.com/tv-premiere...September+2018

(this site's been accurate in the past about the show)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Apparently it's now almost confirmed the show will be moving to Sunday and will premiere September 23rd

https://www.sidereel.com/tv-premiere...September+2018

(this site's been accurate in the past about the show)
    If true, that's kind of weird. Why move the show to Sunday instead of Saturday night? I always looked forward to watching in on Saturday night. I hope it is coming out September 23rd. I thought it might not start until mid October.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    If true, that's kind of weird. Why move the show to Sunday instead of Saturday night?
    My guess would be so the show no longer takes a hammering from talent shows on a Saturday.