Page 291 of 580 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 8689

Anyone else order the complete capaldi collection on blu ray
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    I have all of the Nu-Who on Blu-Ray. Just need the last Christmas special to have the complete set.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I do wish that BBC would really do better with pricing and do the episodes better than what they sell as sets. Even the folks at my FYE have said the sets sell terrible because the company prices them 2x to 3x what normal season sets are for the amount of episodes they place on there. And this is for older shows from the classic old series. One friend of mine who has never watched the series picked up a Box set of 2 serials they were selling (like Robot and something else) and he was like..."They want $40 damn dollars for 8 episodes ?"
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    I have all of the Nu-Who on Blu-Ray. Just need the last Christmas special to have the complete set.
    Anything interesting that is worth the 100 bucks for somebody who already has all the Capaldi series Bluerays?

You have to wonder who their target audience for this thing is.

I only ever liked Rose with Nine. Donna was Ten's best companion with Wilfred and Captain Jack as runner's up, if they count, in my mind. If they bring Rose back, I hope she's more jaded and possibly even a villain.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

The complete blu ray collection is 116.88 on amazon. That's 9 dollars a disk or 3 dollars an hour. I'd say that's pretty reasonable.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B077R...wcL&ref=plSrch

Matt "peace out suckas"

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The complete blu ray collection is 116.88 on amazon. That's 9 dollars a disk or 3 dollars an hour. I'd say that's pretty reasonable.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B077R...wcL&ref=plSrch
    Its 40 episodes basically. 3 hours of bonus content. And yeah its priced reasonable compared to the Matt Smith collection. Dear lord they want nearly $200 bucks for it on there. ($193+)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its 40 episodes basically. 3 hours of bonus content. And yeah its priced reasonable compared to the Matt Smith collection. Dear lord they want nearly $200 bucks for it on there. ($193+)
    That's after how many years though? I'm sure it was the same price as Capaldi's when it initially came out.

Matt "peace out suckas"

That's after how many years though? I'm sure it was the same price as Capaldi's when it initially came out.
    Also I'm hoping for commentary on every episode like with the tennant complete DVD collection

Matt "peace out suckas"

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Anything interesting that is worth the 100 bucks for somebody who already has all the Capaldi series Bluerays?
    Just the usual extras---video diaries, behind the scenes, some bloopers, etc.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Just the usual extras---video diaries, behind the scenes, some bloopers, etc.
    Well, they're going to have to go into a great deal more detail about these beyond stating there's 3 hours worth of them if they expect me to hand over 100 bucks for three seasons of television I already own (and that most people buying this probably already own as well).

Well, they're going to have to go into a great deal more detail about these beyond stating there's 3 hours worth of them if they expect me to hand over 100 bucks for three seasons of television I already own (and that most people buying this probably already own as well).
    I only own 1 season and I spent like 5 bucks on it at a thrift shop so I don't mind spending that. Plus I'd rather have the collected set than three smaller sets and 4 movies.

Matt "peace out suckas"

BANNED

I only own 1 season and I spent like 5 bucks on it at a thrift shop so I don't mind spending that. Plus I'd rather have the collected set than three smaller sets and 4 movies.
    Huh. The christmas specials are just extra episodes in the sets I have.

Huh. The christmas specials are just extra episodes in the sets I have.
    In the capaldi ones? I'll have to look when I get home.

Matt "peace out suckas"

BANNED

In the capaldi ones? I'll have to look when I get home.
    Okay, series 8 doesn't because they specials that year all got wrapped up in the 50 year anniversary thing and have their own set, bundled together with An Adventure in Space and Time and The 5-ish Doctors.
    Series 9 includes Last Christamas and The Husbands Of River song
    Series 10 includes The Return Of Doctor Mysterioso.
    And I expect series 11 when it comes out eventually will include Twice Upon A Time. I mean, you can buy Twice Upon A Time separately right now, but I'll just end up having to buy it twice then.

Of course there were other releases that don't include them, and these are generally called something like "Series 9: part 1" and "Series 9: part 2"
    The Beeb loves to milk its fans.
    Last edited by Carabas; 02-14-2018 at 03:40 AM.