Page 526 of 581 FirstFirst ... 26426476516522523524525526527528529530536576 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 8715

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Maybe they'll just use 13's till 15 appears?
    I hope not, it reminds me of a dead spider lying on it's back.

Personal favorite TARDIS interior is the Paul McGann movie version, it looks so comfortable! Second is Capaldi's with the library. I also like the later 80's version with the round things and clicky buttons on the console. It would also be kind of cool to see the planned but never used in story second McCoy TARDIS.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Think the Capaldi console room is the season 7 second half Smith console room but with the lights darkened and some decorations added. Although it does add some light-up roundels in season 9 I think to make it a bit more distinct.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Incredible Member

So outside of the UK the show will now be carried on Disney+.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/global/d...235413640/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post

Big deal if it can air in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    I hope not, it reminds me of a dead spider lying on it's back.

Personal favorite TARDIS interior is the Paul McGann movie version, it looks so comfortable! Second is Capaldi's with the library. I also like the later 80's version with the round things and clicky buttons on the console. It would also be kind of cool to see the planned but never used in story second McCoy TARDIS.
    My 5 favorite console interiors are in order Capaldi's, Smith's 1st, Hartnell's, McGann's & Jodie's.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Doctor Who's current series and up to date (til they add this special soon) is on HBO Max right now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

This was going to be the new console before series went on hiatus. Perhaps they might use this console but change the background.tardis-console-proto-season-27.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Think the Capaldi console room is the season 7 second half Smith console room but with the lights darkened and some decorations added. Although it does add some light-up roundels in season 9 I think to make it a bit more distinct.
    Yeah it is technically the same as Smith's second, but I like the addition of book shelves and some furniture. As a kid I would have favored Matt's first console room with the more alien appearance, levels and stairs. But now I look at it as "which console room would I actually enjoy traveling in," and for me it is the Doctor Who movie Tardis with the comfy ottoman and a ceiling that opens up to a planetarium show!

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    My 5 favorite console interiors are in order Capaldi's, Smith's 1st, Hartnell's, McGann's & Jodie's.
    Surprisingly to me, a lot of Whovian YouTuber's much younger than myself constantly rank Hartnell's Tardis at the top if not the number 1 spot.

Least favorite for me is probably the 4th Doctor's backup console room, Jodie's dead Tarantula looking room (sorry) and the various Pertwee interiors, I don't think any of them looked very good.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    The show's rebrand has begun

I reckon that logo might be used for the specials only and because of the 60th. Apart from the Pertwee logo, this is the one most synonymous with the show.

But, if we do get it long term, I don't mind as it'll be used on all branding. Certainly better than Jodie's logo.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Wonder if RTD will have a new console room for Tennant, since it didn't get destroyed this time (Although Smith's console changed because he was kind of gloomy over Amy & Rory).
    Doubt it. They'll save the new console for Gatwa.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Yeah it is technically the same as Smith's second, but I like the addition of book shelves and some furniture. As a kid I would have favored Matt's first console room with the more alien appearance, levels and stairs. But now I look at it as "which console room would I actually enjoy traveling in," and for me it is the Doctor Who movie Tardis with the comfy ottoman and a ceiling that opens up to a planetarium show!

Surprisingly to me, a lot of Whovian YouTuber's much younger than myself constantly rank Hartnell's Tardis at the top if not the number 1 spot.

Least favorite for me is probably the 4th Doctor's backup console room, Jodie's dead Tarantula looking room (sorry) and the various Pertwee interiors, I don't think any of them looked very good.

Yeah, the console room changes in the early to mid 70s seemed to change every time it showed up. It actually wasn't really until Graham William's era that a more consistent look was adopted, which lasted well into early JNT/Davison's era with some small cosmetic changes before The Five Doctors overhaul.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    Doubt it. They'll save the new console for Gatwa.
    That would be a bit of a bummer as the 10th Doctor never actually had his own proper console interior, he continued in the 9th Doctor's with very little variation. (The severed hand and maybe some lighting changes?)

Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post

That could be a problem for me, as I can’t access Disney plus, for some reason.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Doctor Who's current series and up to date (til they add this special soon) is on HBO Max right now.
    With all that's happening with HBO Max and Warner Discovery, I can't blame the BBC for wanting to make a different distribution deal.

Personally, I'm happy seeing as I'm already paying for Disney+.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    With all that's happening with HBO Max and Warner Discovery, I can't blame the BBC for wanting to make a different distribution deal.

Personally, I'm happy seeing as I'm already paying for Disney+.
    Zaslov likely dropped out of negotiations for it to be honest. He saw Disney+ paying a bigger price and didn't wanna match it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.