Default Pitch a secret sequel

https://www.cinemablend.com/movies/m...he-sixth-sense

This article theorized m.night Shyamalan's trap is a secret sequel to The Sixth Sense. I liked the idea of doing a secret sequel to an earlier work.

Any ideas for other secret sequels?
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; Today at 04:08 AM. Reason: Added context for the article

Mighty Member

Would love a Mexican non-union low budget Texas Chainsaw sequel where Leatherface & Co prey on Illegals....

Not a pitch, but I like the fan theories that "The Prisoner" was a sequel to "Danger Man"("Secret Agent") and that "The Rock" was a James Bond movie.

Mighty Member

A Terminator "midquel" based on the 1990 Dark horse comic and set in that year. It features a group of resistance fighters who go back in time to kill the creators of skynet. They are pursued by a trio of white, latina and African-American T800s...

also A Terminator Dark Fate modestly budgeted "box episode" sequel : Sarah Connor and Dani Ramos raid a tech-facility only to discover a top-secret mega complex underneath. Arnie and Gabriel Luna play scientists who developed the terminator technology.
    Early model REVs are being developed and a comatose Grace is there too. Augment technology is being used to revive her...

Once it became clear that The Collected might never wind up being made, I did think that it could be interesting to go directly to a fourth film focusing on either Arkin or The Collector's life after The Collected without ever actually cementing that it is indeed a fourth film.

Adaptation of Bleak House, but you see an Alien skull in a trophy cabinet.

Boisterously Confused

A secret sequel to Tron and a secret prequel to The Matrix. It's about the fall of a Musk-esque character who acquires a near-defunct video game company as infrastructure for his ambition to dominate the emerging AI market only to have one of its programs achieve sentience, take over his life, and destroy him.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    A secret sequel to Tron and a secret prequel to The Matrix. It's about the fall of a Musk-esque character who acquires a near-defunct video game company as infrastructure for his ambition to dominate the emerging AI market only to have one of its programs achieve sentience, take over his life, and destroy him.
    Which is all meant to set up Matrix 5: Neo v. Tron

How about a rom-com about an OF model who receives a proposal from an up and coming tech bro to be his exclusive cam-girl for the week. They talk, they share life stories, they fall in love. Yada, yada, one year later at their wedding it's revealed the tech bro is the son of the main characters from "Pretty Woman" and he was inspired by how his parents met.

Boisterously Confused

The Last Of The Gunfighters: A peaceful rancher resorts to a hopeless but violet vendetta against oil interests that destroy his life in Late 19th Century San Mario, Texas. His name is Jamie Wales. His late fathers name was Josey.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Would love a Mexican non-union low budget Texas Chainsaw sequel where Leatherface & Co prey on Illegals....
    You know the Saw franchise recently was resurrected by issuing a new movie between movie 1 & movie 2 continuity wise, bringing back Jigsaw and Amanda and sending them to Mexico against medical scammers. I don't know if that can work twice for another franchise.

I thought this was a thread about the tv show Pitch being a secret sequel to something.....

Mighty Member

My Tex chainsaw idea is more about Mexicans going TO the US and being eaten not conned.

Would also like a txcm aftermath where Cook, Lf and grandpa go on the run...

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I thought this was a thread about the tv show Pitch being a secret sequel to something.....
    Lol how? I thought my post was pretty clear.