Page 368 of 578 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 8667

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I now want an Ace Show
    I have to say that was a damn fine way to promo the DVD collection.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

I now want an Ace Show
    WTF I thought this was the promo for an Ace spinoff!

I have enjoyed all the promotions for the blu rays. The 7th is the new favorite. Colin Baker's 6th Doctor's Trial of a Timelord was my favorite until this one. Plus this is a nod to the Sarah Jane Adventures had it continued because she was going to return the next season.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Honestly I thought this was a promo for her appearance in the newest season of Doctor Who and meeting the 13th Doctor.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Honestly I thought this was a promo for her appearance in the newest season of Doctor Who and meeting the 13th Doctor.
    I thought so too and was getting excited for a minute there. This next season needs to do something really big and really cool to wash the stale taste of the last horrible season out of peoples mouths.

Incredible Member

So when do we expect Ace in doctor who again?

Because, it is seriously long overdue.

I now want an Ace Show
    Just ignore the bit of bird poo he has.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

We never did get a real TV show explanation for her leaving, just what she did after. The comics, audios and novels either had her die or become a space marine and/or time traveler herself; we don't really know of any other Seventh companions after her either, although Bernice shows up in a Twelfth Doctor novel.

The Seventh's adventures post-Survival, The Eighth Doctor and probably a good chunk of the War Doctor/Time War are pretty much "lost eras" I guess that can be filled in by extra material or fan imagination. (Although there are also gaps in the new series, we pretty much know what the Doctor was mostly up to-for instance, eleventh was defending Trenzalore for nearly a millenium).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Martha Jones is back! Sadly it’s just in Torchwood with Gwen but it’s still hopefully meaning a set with her and Ten is now more likely.

https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/fre...r-who-universe

1) Due to the time travel nature of the show it wouldn't surprise me if the Eighth Doctor did return to Ace later on in her life.

2) I would love to see Ace meet one of the later Doctors not believing it's him and calling him professor just to see how he would react.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

It'd be funny if she knew Clara, as we know she was on Iceworld in one of her lives and witnessed the bizzare "cliffhanger" (Which I guess was retconned as something the Great Intelligence did?). She even was given a similar look to Ace!

Has there been any more word on season 12 release dates or any previews? I'm not even sure all the writers have been named yet; seems like all they've really revealed are the Judoon are back.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shades of eternity View Post
    So when do we expect Ace in doctor who again?

Because, it is seriously long overdue.
    I second that
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

I think RTD was mainly the person who used past companions the most (Sarah, K9, also Brigidiar and Jo on SJA; likewise, also he continued to bring back his own companions back too). While Moffat certainly had references to earlier eras of the show he didn't seem to do the same, with the exception of "Bad wolf" Rose (Not sure if the cyberbrig really counts)....although originally he did intend for Captain Jack to show up in a Good Man Goes to War (presumably in the role Madame Vestra had, especially because she seems to have a lot of knowledge of time lords).

Relistening to the Dark eyes box set and up to box 3. Alex MacQueen is my favorite version of the Master.

Box 3 is my favorite of the 4 and i dug "the reviled" and "the masterplan" the most.

Here's hoping we get some news on Series 12 soon.