Page 308 of 581 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 8709
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Hey everyone, I forgot to post this yesterday, but Big Finish has a free download of the first part of Doctor Who - Iron Bright right now:

https://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v...ht-part-1-1862
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Hey everyone, I forgot to post this yesterday, but Big Finish has a free download of the first part of Doctor Who - Iron Bright right now:

https://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v...ht-part-1-1862
    I JUST downloaded it, and then I come here and you're talking about it. Spooky!

I haven't listened to it yet, I'm actually going through all the trailers for the Fourth Doctor serials on Big Finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post

I haven't listened to it yet, I'm actually going through all the trailers for the Fourth Doctor serials on Big Finish.
    Ha! Yep, it is. I have it downloaded but I haven't listened to it yet. I want to get through the Jenny stuff I just got first.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Got this today!Woohoo!!!!!

My favorite Doctor Who related item is the series of scripts from that season/ series. It's a hardcover with some commentary, but the best aspect of it might be that it's got early lines crossed out/ revised, so you could see what was changed before the final draft.

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Scr...m_Baker_1974/5

It was a hell of an year (Ark in Space, Genesis of the Daleks, Baker's debut)
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post

It was a hell of an year (Ark in Space, Genesis of the Daleks, Baker's debut)
    My favorite episode from this DVD is Genesis of the Daleks. And it's not even close.

What is the name of that book? I would love to see those revisions.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post

Each month they release a free episode of a release from that month. Last month was the first episode of the Jago & Litefoot spin-off, which concluded in the same month. Well worth checking out, and the weekly podcast does a fifteen minute drama tease of an upcoming or recent story. The most recent one was for the Short Trip The Siege of Big Ben, read by Camille Coduri and featuring Jackie Tyler and the Meta-Crisis Doctor. A Short Trip I'm looking forward to later this year was written and performed by Geoffrey Beevers, called I am the Master.

As in every Fourth Doctor trailer? The ones I'd most recommend are the three Novel Adaptations, Requiem for the Rocket Men/Death Match, Skin of the Sleek/Thief Who Stole Time and Kill the Doctor!/Age of Sutekh (this one is download only unless you get two other stories). Babblesphere is a good one, produced for the 50th anniversary. Definitely give stories like The Abandoned and Fate of Krelos/Return to Telos a miss. Trouble with Drax (as in the character from Armageddon Factor, not Guardians of the Galaxy) is one I really didn't get on with, yet others seem to enjoy. It's a comedy romp, but I found a big twist was repeated into the ground and I was agreeing with Romana at the end.

Astonishing Member

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Got this today!Woohoo!!!!!

Nice! How are the extras by the way? I believe I heard that all the extras originally on the stand-alone DVD’s are included, but curious about the new stuff too...

Has everybody embarked upon the hype train and booked a megarider ticket for the banter bus, ahead of the new series? The excitement is finally kicking in for me
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Has everybody embarked upon the hype train and booked a megarider ticket for the banter bus, ahead of the new series? The excitement is finally kicking in for me
    How about that in English?!

BANNED

I have trained myself to be nigh impervious to hype of any kind. It just leads to impossible-to-meet expectations and disappointment.

All aboard!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I saw this. And I'm going to have to get it. Must buy!

BANNED

Torchwood to be streamed on Twitch every Sunday from the 15th of July

https://www.doctorwho.tv/news/?artic...g-to-twitch/#_