Page 407 of 580 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417457507 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 8689
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

The Tenth Doctor and River Song are reunited in three new adventures with David Tennant and Alex Kingston, alongside appearances by both the Fifth and Sixth Doctors!

https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/dav...together-again

David is definitely doing more with the team these days, nice to see such a good range of Tenth Doctor content in the works.
    Last edited by Derek Metaltron; 06-24-2020 at 04:51 AM.

Guess this makes sense, the eleventh did seem to have a bit more familiarity/friendship with her in the angel two-parter which implied they might've met a few more times after the Library.

Interesting the picture shows her in her "Mels" outfit, which might mean this happens earlier in her timeline when she's still studying.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Anybody think the End of Time woman was possibly Tecteun? We've seen that the Doctor seems to have some partial scattered memories of her pre-Hartnell lives.

Also kind of have a fan theory that perhaps the Seventh Doctor also seemed to have some memory of earlier lives, hence the various clues of some connection to the Time Lord founding fathers (Which it turns out he/she has).

I'm relistening to "Day of The Master" and the best way to describe the Eric Roberts take on the Master as "the Goon Master" or " The Thug Master". He feels like a good second in command to the War Master and enters the episode posing as someone's assistant. It could be a motif with him- just a thought.

I listened to "Stranded 1" and loved it. I'm not fond of them switching the format again. They added the behind the scenes to each episode instead of having it be a 5th episode.

Seems to be the kind of role Eric Roberts kind of plays in general.

Would Dhawan do audios, I wonder? He seems to be fairly in-demand at the moment (He was recently in that Catherine the Great series, for one) but considering he was stuck on Earth for a while too, there's a lot that can be used. Maybe teaming up with another Master, or even encountering another Doctor (Who doesn't remember, which I assume might be the explanation for some of the River stuff).

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Seems to be the kind of role Eric Roberts kind of plays in general.

Would Dhawan do audios, I wonder? He seems to be fairly in-demand at the moment (He was recently in that Catherine the Great series, for one) but considering he was stuck on Earth for a while too, there's a lot that can be used. Maybe teaming up with another Master, or even encountering another Doctor (Who doesn't remember, which I assume might be the explanation for some of the River stuff).
    He's already done Big Finish before, popping up in Dark Eyes and a Classic Doctor New Doctor story. Which is similar to David Tennant before landing the role.

So i could see him coming back depending on his schedule.

So it looks like BBC is pretty much puting most of their weight behind Timelord Victorious at this point (It's even getting an action figure line, although it seems to be just the same basic Dalek mold they've used for a long time with different colors). There's going to be a comic con panel later on.

Wonder if they'll be an update or trailer on Revolution of the Daleks but I'm not getting my hopes up....

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

So it looks like BBC is pretty much puting most of their weight behind Timelord Victorious at this point (It's even getting an action figure line, although it seems to be just the same basic Dalek mold they've used for a long time with different colors). There's going to be a comic con panel later on.

Wonder if they'll be an update or trailer on Revolution of the Daleks but I'm not getting my hopes up....
    Are those figures going to be really small like the Eaglemoss figures?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Astonishing Member

I wonder if it's an effort by the BBC to have some form of Doctor Who content out there due to COVID-19? Especially since its affected filming. I find it odd, because they've been very strict on not actively promoting stories in the past that don't involve the current Doctor. Although, given the **** show last season turned out to be, I'm not surprised.

https://www.blogtorwho.com/cutawayco...r-whos-lytton/

Eric Saward is writing a Lytton comic (although not for Titan). Lytton was the mercenary commander from Resurrection of the Daleks and Attack of the Cybermen. In the second story, the character received a sort of redemption, despite his actions in the Dalek story.

So I JUST got an email alert from Big Finish, saying:

"THE NINTH DOCTOR RETURNS

Big Finish is proud to announce the long-awaited return of Christopher Eccleston as the Doctor in 12 fantastic full-cast audio dramas coming in May 2021!

Pre-order The Ninth Doctor Adventures NOW on collector's edition CD, digital download or limited edition triple LP vinyl from just £19.99!"

For some reason the Big Finish site is down as of 11:24AM EST, but when it comes back up I'll link it.

Wow, never thought it would happen.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/chr...-to-doctor-who

I am honestly overwhelmed with joy! Virtually all characters involved with New Who from the Ninth and Tenth Doctor eras have done stories for Big Finish now, and seeing Chris agree to return for twelve incredible new adventures is immensely exciting (whether Billie and John and maybe Camille and Noel join him or not). Anything seems possible now at Big Finish. Just hoping that they might also announce a 11th Doctor series too soon with Matt, Karen and Arthur.

So we not responding to each other? Cool. Until I find a better place to post this info I'll post it here, at least for posterity.

Not sure why the site was down, but as, um, anyone, can see, its now back up. And honestly while having NuWho Doctors and their companions would be cool, it's more important IMO that we get the Doctors themselves. And at long last that is happening with Eccleston. But with Big Finish they seem to have given every Doctor so far Big-Finish-Only companions, so that will be exciting to see with Eccleston. Big Finish works magic, I'm sure whatever they do with him will be great.

Matt Smith and Capaldi will probably be along when their schedule clears up. Whitaker, frankly, needs Big Finish now but as the current Doctor that's not likely to happen until her television tenure is over.

Big Finish: treating the TV Doctors like Pokemon, gotta catch them all!

Would be cool if there's a team up with Tennant in there as well. Or maybe even the older Doctors.

Also, given that there's an earlier draft of Day of the Doctor with the ninth I think just in case Eccleston was going to come back, I wonder if we'd get that in audio form? BF has done plenty of lost stories before.

As for Karen Gillian, she seems to be one of the biggest stars to emerge from Nuwho so I'd imagine that might be a bit tough to get her back with Matt. I don't think Jenna Coleman is quite as busy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    So I JUST got an email alert from Big Finish, saying:

"THE NINTH DOCTOR RETURNS

Big Finish is proud to announce the long-awaited return of Christopher Eccleston as the Doctor in 12 fantastic full-cast audio dramas coming in May 2021!

Pre-order The Ninth Doctor Adventures NOW on collector's edition CD, digital download or limited edition triple LP vinyl from just £19.99!"

For some reason the Big Finish site is down as of 11:24AM EST, but when it comes back up I'll link it.

Wow, never thought it would happen.
    I've never listened to any of these Big Finish audio stories before but since I loved Christopher Eccleston as The Ninth Doctor, I'm really quite psyched about this news and I'm almost assuredly going to order this.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.